Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 2,341 to 2,360 of 4,254

hcfwesker

Pre-ordered Batman Arkham Origins for WiiU back in august on Amazon. Game released today .. mine wasn't shipped out til late this afternoon, what BullS***!

Edited on by hcfwesker

hcfwesker

Nintendo Network ID: hcfwesker | Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

Not figuring out how to get my Season Pass codes to work in the Eshop

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Mickey

@Austroid I was more like: "what happened to my Miley! " I hope you recover soon.

@RR529 Aw, man. That's a bummer. I hope you have better luck next time!

@ShadowFox254 Sorry about your family not being as great as you'd like them to be, but please refrain from swearing. Even if you use symbols or stars to censor yourself. I hope your family problems are only temporary.

@CountWavula That's gotta be rough. I hope life gets easier for you soon, man.

@hcfwesker Look on the bright side! You're getting the game eventually!

@HawkeyeWii Yeah, codes like that are known to fail outside of the eShop too. I hope that you get your codes working and that publishers stop ripping gamers off.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

iwanttodie

Nintendo didn't win a joystick.
NI NO KUNI DIDN'T WIN A JOYSTICK.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

PanicPuppet

Waiting on the Arkham Origins season pass to be put back up on the eShop.

I wanna play in the "First Appearance" Batsuit, dangit!

PanicPuppet

Mickey

I'm sick now.

@NOT_Shadowing It's okay, man. I'm sure they'll win one or two next year.

@CanisWolfred I feel ya. It's just mind-boggling how many companies rely on digital while it's still such an unstable thing. Let's hope that more companies ditch relying on digital for the time being until it becomes more stable and safe.

@Austroid Man, that's gotta be rough for you and whoever else bought the season pass. I hope everything works out and you're playing as Batman from '39 soon.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Marks

I'm still sick, and I want to buy lots of things but can't.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

Navitroid

I have too many games to play. I know it's not really sad, but I bought too many of them. And I don't have time to play them all, and that really feels like a waste... Playing games doesn't even feel like relaxation anymore :/

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

RR529

Sir_Anthony wrote:

I have too many games to play. I know it's not really sad, but I bought too many of them. And I don't have time to play them all, and that really feels like a waste... Playing games doesn't even feel like relaxation anymore :/

I know how you feel. When I got my first ever paycheck, I went out and bought 2-3 games at once, and realized how am I going to beat all these, I have a job now...

Soon after that, I was down to buying 1, maybe 2, games a month (all of which were for my DS, because they were less strenuous on my wallet, and because I could find more time to play them).

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Navitroid

@RR529 Thank you for your compassion. Buying less games is what i'm going to do too, I'll have to pass some great games, wich is pretty sad

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Snagrio

It's been 4 months since I lost my job, and I haven't had any luck getting even one at a McDonald's thats always hiring. What's worse is that my bank account is almost empty. I'm starting to lose hope...

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Big_Boy_Chubs

@WingedSnagret woah.... that's rough. I hope you find something soon.

My best friend (shes a girl) hasn't talked to me in almost two weeks. I feel like such an a**. She is constantly calling me things (things to dark for NLife) and if I ever respond, a fight starts. I'm starting to really miss her.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Marks

Mickey wrote:

@Marks Aw, man, you too!? Well, I hope we both get well soon!

Thanks, I hope for a fast recovery for you and me both. Let's look on the bright side, could be a lot worse.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

MrWalkieTalkie

Apparently dressing up as Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls at school for Halloween makes ME the bad guy who needs to "get some f***king respect for myself" while other students are allowed to walk around in revealing or racist stereotypical costumes.

(Yes, the quoted part is what I was LITERALLY told by one of the school staff members)

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

WinkSugoi

WingedSnagret wrote:

It's been 4 months since I lost my job, and I haven't had any luck getting even one at a McDonald's thats always hiring. What's worse is that my bank account is almost empty. I'm starting to lose hope...

Many internet hugs and cookies. <3

I'm about to reach month 7 of my unemployment, my bank account has been long empty. I'm very lucky to have a good support system but I'm getting more and more impatient and frustrated with each passing day I don't get a response from a place I applied to. Thinking I should just throw in the towel and go back to school... for something. Maybe there'll more jobs out there when I finish. :-/

Current Playlist: Sonic Mania, Stardew Valley

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

CanisWolfred

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Apparently dressing up as Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls at school for Halloween makes ME the bad guy who needs to "get some f***king respect for myself" while other students are allowed to walk around in revealing or racist stereotypical costumes.

(Yes, the quoted part is what I was LITERALLY told by one of the school staff members)

That's...weird, seeing as said character dresses more or less like a normal person. :/ Without the hat you'd never know it was a costume...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

GuSolarFlare

going to move from Barueri to São Paulo as soon as vacations start. so I only have 2 weeks to try and talk with the girl I like...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic