General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 2,321 to 2,340 of 3,710

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,321. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I won't get Y until Monday. I'm just going to avoid that thread for the next 24 and a half hours...

You poor soul.. I would be devastated in your position. :(

NO, NO, NO! I just realized Monday is Columbus Day so I won't get the freakin' game till Tuesday! Normally I wouldn't be so mad, but by all accounts it should have come today but is just sitting at the local post office which btw is so close I could practically walk there if I wanted! AAARRRGGG!!!
Untitled

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

DawnOverALilly

2,322. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I won't get Y until Monday. I'm just going to avoid that thread for the next 24 and a half hours...

You poor soul.. I would be devastated in your position. :(

NO, NO, NO! I just realized Monday is Columbus Day so I won't get the freakin' game till Tuesday! Normally I wouldn't be so mad, but by all accounts it should have come today but is just sitting at the local post office which btw is so close I could practically walk there if I wanted! AAARRRGGG!!!

Makes you feel any Better I am not getting in for a bit ether.

On a slide note I hate being sick.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

2,323. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

@Miss_Dark Shank her, and teach that leech a lesson.

Lol I was really furious xD The next day I went there, worked from 10 am til 5 pm (without a break) and got the job done. Eventually my colleagued messaged me if she had to come over when she was done working (I guess she realized I didn't appreciate her help-yourself-behaviour at all). The most fun part is.. the subtitles were correct this time but.. During the movie, the sound stopped working. They had to stop the movie for a while and fix the problem and then they rewound a few minutes but they didn't give us the time to rewound the subtitles!! (you have to "search" the correct subtitle in the program, it's called FAB and it absolutely sucks big time xD we have 1000+ subtitles so that's like... difficult :')). Again we had problems with our subtitles sigh but after 5 long long minutes we found the correct ones while they were playing the movie and just started projecting.

What a nightmare.

Edited on by Miss_Dark

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Birdman

2,324. Posted:

A Chinese hacker tried accessing my gmail account, so my free afternoon is now being sucked up by changing all my passwords to my accounts. Luckily, Google denied them access to my account, and none of my money in any place I keep it than can be accessed online appears to have been taken, but if you haven't recently, you really should change your passwords.

Also, to top that off, I was unable to catch a Shiny Zangoose in Y (see the Pokemon X/Y thread for more details on that escapade).

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

2,325. Posted:

I posted a while ago that I was depressed. That cannot compare to what I feel now. I won't give my reasons, but I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm about to go to bed, but I doubt I'll be able to sleep much tonight. Is it too much to ask for things to get better? :(

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,326. Posted:

@Miss_Dark Yeesh! I hope that doesn't happen again anytime soon. :(

@Birdman That sounds like a hassle. It's a good thing that hacker didn't manage to do anything. And I hope you get that Shiny Zangoose soon, man!

@KiDasharus Nothing is too much for God. I know you don't think too highly of him, Dash, but if anyone can help you right now, no matter what the situation is, he can. He's just a prayer away. I'll be praying for you.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

2,327. Posted:

@Kidash Heh, It could've been much worse than ...whatever you're dealing with right now. Just remeber that there always people here with you.

So...While I was playing Shantae on the VC (Awesome game BTW.) I ran into a blue-screen bug in a desert dungeon secret passage which froze my game and erased my save file. Thankfully I wasn't far in the game.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Konata

2,328. Posted:

just finished watching a really good let's play of Beyond two souls and it was such a good play through.
Now I'm all depressed and asking myself what am I supposed to do with my life now?

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,329. Posted:

@Konata Take up Karate. The workout is murder but (if you're lucky) you'll meet great people and you'll know how to protect yourself!

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Konata

2,330. Posted:

@Mickey
Haha, I used to take Taekwondo but it took too much time out of my weekly schedule so I stopped.
But hey I'll use this time to watch other lets plays probably x3.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,331. Posted:

that stupid guy that was the programmer on my former robot's group(all the project is over already) is still picking on me... I told him to say it all in my face instead of provoking and he said "you did nothing in the work", he could have said anything but that! I have saved tons of files projects circuit schemes and such things I did that prove he's wrong and he's hating me and bullying me because he BELIEVES I did nothing! there's a limit to being stupid.... that guy crossed it... in all ways possible.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,332. Posted:

@GustavoSF Just ignore him. I know you've already tried that but just try to ignore him until he changes his attitude because: until then, he's not gonna say anything worth listening to.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,333. Posted:

@Mickey yeah I know I'll do it now. because the work is done I'm not bound to the same group as him now so I don't need to do anything anymore.

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

2,334. Posted:

@Mickey Yeah it really was a bad experience unfortunately.. thank god there's zelda the wind waker :p

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,335. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame: For some reason, I sympathize with the poor little robot... it has to be in the middle of all this...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,336. Posted:

@Gioku yeah it was sad things ended like this... at least I know how to make robots(of that specific type) by myself now

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,337. Posted:

I am so extremely disappointed that Sonic Lost World didn't turn out all that great... especially on 3DS... sigh... and I was actually looking forward to that game. :(

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,338. Posted:

I'm disappointed by how many games see a 7 out of 10 as a bad score. Just because your math teacher thinks you need a tutor if you get a 70% on your test doesn't mean the rest of the word needs to follow such bullcrap logic...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

2,339. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I'm disappointed by how many games see a 7 out of 10 as a bad score. Just because your math teacher thinks you need a tutor if you get a 70% on your test doesn't mean the rest of the word needs to follow such bullcrap logic...

A seven can mean it can have a few reasonably large issues, but it's still enjoyable overall. These issues are of varying importance to people, so it makes since that they might see seven as a sub par score. If anything, it'll help me prioritize my purchases. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,340. Posted:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

A seven can mean it can have a few reasonably large issues, but it's still enjoyable overall. These issues are of varying importance to people, so it makes since that they might see seven as a sub par score. If anything, it'll help me prioritize my purchases. :3

Except that would require reading the review, something I'm absolutely positive most of the people who complain about 7's don't do...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~