Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 2,301 to 2,320 of 4,254

Arianabtd

@Mickey
Haha, I used to take Taekwondo but it took too much time out of my weekly schedule so I stopped.
But hey I'll use this time to watch other lets plays probably x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

that stupid guy that was the programmer on my former robot's group(all the project is over already) is still picking on me... I told him to say it all in my face instead of provoking and he said "you did nothing in the work", he could have said anything but that! I have saved tons of files projects circuit schemes and such things I did that prove he's wrong and he's hating me and bullying me because he BELIEVES I did nothing! there's a limit to being stupid.... that guy crossed it... in all ways possible.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

@GustavoSF Just ignore him. I know you've already tried that but just try to ignore him until he changes his attitude because: until then, he's not gonna say anything worth listening to.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey yeah I know I'll do it now. because the work is done I'm not bound to the same group as him now so I don't need to do anything anymore.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yeah it was sad things ended like this... at least I know how to make robots(of that specific type) by myself now

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

I am so extremely disappointed that Sonic Lost World didn't turn out all that great... especially on 3DS... sigh... and I was actually looking forward to that game.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

I'm disappointed by how many games see a 7 out of 10 as a bad score. Just because your math teacher thinks you need a tutor if you get a 70% on your test doesn't mean the rest of the word needs to follow such bullcrap logic...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Happy_Mask

CanisWolfred wrote:

I'm disappointed by how many games see a 7 out of 10 as a bad score. Just because your math teacher thinks you need a tutor if you get a 70% on your test doesn't mean the rest of the word needs to follow such bullcrap logic...

A seven can mean it can have a few reasonably large issues, but it's still enjoyable overall. These issues are of varying importance to people, so it makes since that they might see seven as a sub par score. If anything, it'll help me prioritize my purchases. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

CanisWolfred

Wonder_Mask wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

A seven can mean it can have a few reasonably large issues, but it's still enjoyable overall. These issues are of varying importance to people, so it makes since that they might see seven as a sub par score. If anything, it'll help me prioritize my purchases. :3

Except that would require reading the review, something I'm absolutely positive most of the people who complain about 7's don't do...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Magikarp3

CanisWolfred wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Except that would require reading the review, something I'm absolutely positive most of the people who complain about 7's don't do...

You might not want to check out TvTropes's 8.8 page then...

It does annoy me that games-wise, the scale is normalised so that 60-70 means ok to bad and anything 50 and under might as well be zero. It's the way the press has been made though, so I guess I've gotten used to it.

I just have to keep the faith that gamers don't make their purchases solely off review scores. I can rattle off a bunch of 7/10's which I enjoyed far more than some 10/10's, I'm sure everyone could.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

GamecubeMan

Over the past few months I have gotten to know this one girl. No, its not the one I had feelings for before, alas that ship has sailed. Its funny because this girl was actually helping me out with the other girl... weird how things play out. Anyway, Im really nervous because tomorrow Im suppose to tell her how I feel and yeah..... even thought she kinda already knows I still pretty tense...

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

from the positive of the day thread:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I finally have the money for Pokémon Y!

but the only online store that Pokémon Y isn't sold out is one that will have a delayed release.... in december..... so I'll have to hunt for it in the mall tomorrow(with a giant chance of finding nothing...)

my Backloggery

Snagrio

It turns out the pastor's son I talked to about a month ago (who was really interested in getting a 3DS) is a CoD drone/graphics whore. We argued a good hour over that stupid franchise last night. Figures...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

sugarpixel

...I've decided I'm done with this "love" thing...
All of the work required... the heartache, the potential disappointment... everything... I don't want any of that. And it's all easily avoidable: just don't get started; don't get involved.
It's a long, hard road... and nobody's making you go down it. So I'm not going to. I couldn't even take the first step down that road.
That girl I like? She'll always be "that girl I like"... and just a friend.
The only thing that could ever sway me is if I ever met a girl, and we both instantly fell in love, and everything went smoothly - an incredibly unlikely event, at best.
So I'm done chasing a relationship. If a relationship wants to chase me, then so be it - but I'm finished.

Whew. And with that off my chest, I return to my usual goings-on...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

Gioku wrote:

All of the work required... the heartache, the potential disappointment... everything... I don't want any of that. And it's all easily avoidable: just don't get started; don't get involved.
It's a long, hard road... and nobody's making you go down it. So I'm not going to. I couldn't even take the first step down that road.
The only thing that could ever sway me is if I ever met a girl, and we both instantly fell in love, and everything went smoothly - an incredibly unlikely event, at best.
So I'm done chasing a relationship. If a relationship wants to chase me, then so be it - but I'm finished.

Dont completely give up but at the same time dont force matters (not that your doing so, just a thought).

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Snagrio

Gioku wrote:

And this is exactly why I avoided all that high school dating drama junk and never had a girlfriend up to this point at 18 years of age. If the right girl, whoever she may be, suddenly takes a fancy to me, then I'm all for it. But until then I'm perfectly content to remain alone and wait. Though at the same time I'd like to marry early, before I turn 30 at least.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

things go wrong with this subject all the time, just remember if nothing is going wrong at all it might be a bad sign. and don't forget to not get too emotionally tied to a girl BEFORE things works out, if there's a chance that she doesn't feel the same for you be ready for things to go wrong and to move on after it so your heart won't be hurt too much. hope I could be helpful!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

pokémon Y IS sold out everywhere(X too) and no shop has any prediction to have more anytime soon.....

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic