Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 2,261 to 2,280 of 3,319

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,261. Posted:

This picture shows the situation remarkably well:
Untitled
I'm very intrigued by this painting...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

BlatantlyHeroic

2,262. Posted:

Hahaha, I'll give you some advice then. Just start the conversation by asking how her day was. Not in an awkward way, but in a friendly way. You then respond with how yours has been and you use that as a basis for your conversation.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

2,263. Posted:

@Dark-Luigi I'm certain it will, I was just making a sarcastic joke about how sad my wish-list is. I didn't get one game I wanted? Tragedy! that was, in no way, a parody of anyone's posts here. I was only mocking myself. Thank you for reading the small text.

@RR529 That sounds like a drag. I hope you get that sorted out soon enough so you can play with your new toy!

@BlatantlyHeroic? More like: BlatantlyStealingMyJob! You stay out of my thread, mister.

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

2,264. Posted:

Ugh. Looks like I've got a headache now. I guess I can just beat the last level of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon tomorrow. :(

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

RR529

2,265. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

@RR529 That sounds like a drag. I hope you get that sorted out soon enough so you can play with your new toy!

Thanks! We got it all sorted out.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,266. Posted:

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@BlatantlyHeroic: I didn't say I couldn't talk to them, it's just harder. lol

Ah, I usually feel like I've been friendzoned as soon as I talk to a girl so I just don't even bother. XD

Ugh that again. Is I, I feel that's a really immature thought. The friend zone doesn't exist guys. It's just another level Sonic has to blast through. Talk to the girl.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

PrincessSugoi

2,267. Posted:

My negative of the day is more like negative of the whole weekend because I supposed to get my pretty pink and white 3DS XL in the mail Friday and then spend the whole weekend playing with it-- but stupid UPS didn't deliver. The latest it said on their site it would get here was Monday but it was supposed to be a guaranteed early delivery. I'd probably be less upset if there was at least a scanning update but there hasn't been one since Wed so I don't even have the comfort of knowing where my package is. It's probably not lost and I'll get it Mon but I still can't help but be paranoid. I'm super paranoid and obsessive over my mail. Like. Seriously. It better not be lost. @________@

Current playlist: Weapon Shop de Omasse, Senran Kagura Burst, Hatsune Miku Project Diva F
Waiting to play: Ace Attorney 5, Rune Factory 4, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Disney Magical World, Siesta Fiesta

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

2,268. Posted:

my room smells =( gotta clean up nooo

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,269. Posted:

Kind of getting the sense my girlfriend is cheating on me. I know she's not dumb enough to go back to her ex a third time (since apparently she did twice before we were together) Hopefully I'm just overreacting. Meh, I'll see.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,270. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo: uh-oh... I hope it turns out okay! I hate to see that kind of thing happening...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,271. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Kind of getting the sense my girlfriend is cheating on me. I know she's not dumb enough to go back to her ex a third time (since apparently she did twice before we were together) Hopefully I'm just overreacting. Meh, I'll see.

No offense, but that alone should raise a red flag. :/

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

2,272. Posted:

@PrincessSugoi I'm sure it's not stolen... though you're entitled to panic when it's Monday and it still hasn't come. But I'm sure it won't come to that. XD

@Retro_on_theGo It's good that you have some faith in your girlfriend. I just hope that, for your sake, that faith isn't unfounded...

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

2,273. Posted:

@Retro_on_thego :| I hope Everything is all right, and that it is unfounded. Good luck man.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,274. Posted:

Bleh bleh bleh! Thanks for the kind words everyone. Never mind this whole thing. I shouldn't jump to conclusions like that. I'm 98% positive I'm just being dumb lol. I'll still talk to her about it next week, but I doubt anything is actually happening.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

PrincessSugoi

2,275. Posted:

Disappointed that I don't have four stomachs and a hefty supply of money... god, so much good food and plenty of alcohol today. X-P

@Mickey Yeah that was actually one of my positives today. Finally got an update on it's location and it's in the city so should be on my doorstep tomorrow. Crisis adverted. X-D

Edited on by PrincessSugoi

Current playlist: Weapon Shop de Omasse, Senran Kagura Burst, Hatsune Miku Project Diva F
Waiting to play: Ace Attorney 5, Rune Factory 4, Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Disney Magical World, Siesta Fiesta

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

2,276. Posted:

Being to lazy to work on my Light Novel. -_- Sorry, just to make thing's clear, I'm not talking about the Thread. But, I'm currently writing a Light Novel and been to lazy to, even finish my prologue.

Edited on by ShadowFox254

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,277. Posted:

I can't believe I'm so short on video-related entertainment that I'm back to watching the new Nostalgia Critics and AVGNs. Not that they're bad, but I'm really tired of them, and I almost have to force myself to enjoy them. I guess it's time to expand my horizons...

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,278. Posted:

@CanisWolfred I've only seen one or two episodes of AVGN, but I love the Nostalgia Critic. Though I will agree that the new episodes leave a bad taste in my mouth with all the completely unnecessary side "stories" that detract from the actual review. I skip through them and it turns out they take up half an episode. :p

In other news yet another bird died in my hands today after hitting that same window. Since the last incident the feeders have been moved back, but clearly it hasn't made a difference whatsoever. I'm not sad by this point, I'm downright angry. Now that the feeders have been taken down and put in the garage I'm waiting to see if there are any more accidents. If so, I'm covering up that window whether my parents want to or not. I'm fed up with them not changing anything, so I'll have to do it.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,279. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

@CanisWolfred I've only seen one or two episodes of AVGN, but I love the Nostalgia Critic. Though I will agree that the new episodes leave a bad taste in my mouth with all the completely unnecessary side "stories" that detract from the actual review. I skip through them and it turns out they take up half an episode. :p

I actually don't mind the side stories. They're definitely cheesy and I can see a lot of people disliking them, but I thought they make some good points, a few good jokes, and they almost always lead up to a pretty decent pay-off, at least in my eyes. Despite all that, though, I just feel his shtick has gotten old, even before he started doing the side story things. And I've only been watching his videos for about a year now. :/ Granted, I think they're still better than AVGN, but even AVGN manages to spice things up more often, usually to decent results.

WingedFish wrote:

In other news yet another bird died in my hands today after hitting that same window. Since the last incident the feeders have been moved back, but clearly it hasn't made a difference whatsoever. I'm not sad by this point, I'm downright angry. Now that the feeders have been taken down and put in the garage I'm waiting to see if there are any more accidents. If so, I'm covering up that window whether my parents want to or not. I'm fed up with them not changing anything, so I'll have to do it.

Ah man, that sounds terrible. I wonder why they keep flying into the window if you already moved the feeder? That just sounds...dumb...

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RR529

2,280. Posted:

It turns out that an elementary school in New York state is going to ban the use of Footballs, Baseballs, & Soccer balls, as well as the activities of Tag & Cartwheeling during recess, as being too dangerous...

Sure, they said there will be special opportunities during P.E. for the students to take part in such activities, as orchestrated & supervised by teachers, but it's pretty sad how we now feel like we have to protect kids from being kids.

This may be worse than that little league football organisation in California, that's going to start fining teams $200 any time they score too many points.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!