Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 2,261 to 2,280 of 4,151

Mickey

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Mickey wrote:

You probably added me so I guess that means you won't be reading this...

You keep saying things like this, you might just tempt me.

Ah that's not nice Mickey! Errrr. Canis!

It's okay, Retro. He's right. I'll make an effort to stop self-deprecating for you, Canis.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jaz007

@Retro_on_theGo Hope things work out for you man, if they don't then I hope someone even better comes along really soon for you.

Jaz007

RR529

CountWavula wrote:

Mega Man 6.....ugh.

Ok, i've spent a little over an hour playing it, but i was in such an uncomfortable & akward position since my retro set up is quite low to the ground forcing me to actually SIT on the ground which lead to giant tooshie pains and leg cramping. A bean bag chair would be pretty handy dandy right now. For now i'm just going to raise my TV stand with whatever and get a lower chair and Restart my game. Anyhoo! Mega Man 6 is quite possibly the weakest entry of the original 6 NES mega man games....I've beaten most of the lame robot masters(Tomahawk, Yamato, Wind?), trudged through the bland looking stages, while listening to it's trashy forgettable chip tunes. Yeah.....Guess NES-Mega didn't exactly go out with a bang, quite the opposite really.

I suggest watching the two part episode of Game Exchange (on YouTube) that covered MM6.

It's a show that points out all the significant cultural influences that you can learn from games, with MM6 being the NES entry in the series that has the largest cultural nods to various countries across the globe. (something they were intending to do)

Maybe you'll appreciate it a bit more after watching?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SubBronze

Disaster has struck, my copy of Pokemon X did not come in the post this morning...There's no way I'll be able to play it until at least Monday (no post on Sunday), and now I need to avoid spoilers for two more days. What's annoying is that I've had a pre-order since April, but I had to cancel it and make a new pre-order a few days ago because the card I put in expired, and Amazon didn't let me change the payment options for some reason. If I still had that April pre-order, I probably would have gotten it yesterday.

Oh well, it will be worth it eventually...

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Jani-Koblaney

Looks like I won't be able to buy Pokémon X today..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Retro_on_theGo

@CountWavula Yeah, I get ya wavebro. I planned to not get attached anyways, so better sooner than later so it wouldn't be as big of a deal. It's not that big of deal now anyways, just kind of sucks, but time goes on so no point in wasting it moping.
We had a lot in common actuality. Gaming, anime, some movies, music. We both love Pokemon and she even cosplayed a few times in her life. I was hoping it'd be more than just a quick thing because of how cool she is but there's always more chicks.

Snagrio

I won't get Y until Monday. I'm just going to avoid that thread for the next 24 and a half hours...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I won't get Y until Monday. I'm just going to avoid that thread for the next 24 and a half hours...

You poor soul.. I would be devastated in your position.

NO, NO, NO! I just realized Monday is Columbus Day so I won't get the freakin' game till Tuesday! Normally I wouldn't be so mad, but by all accounts it should have come today but is just sitting at the local post office which btw is so close I could practically walk there if I wanted! AAARRRGGG!!!
Untitled

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

DawnOverALilly

WingedFish wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

You poor soul.. I would be devastated in your position.

NO, NO, NO! I just realized Monday is Columbus Day so I won't get the freakin' game till Tuesday! Normally I wouldn't be so mad, but by all accounts it should have come today but is just sitting at the local post office which btw is so close I could practically walk there if I wanted! AAARRRGGG!!!

Makes you feel any Better I am not getting in for a bit ether.

On a slide note I hate being sick.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Birdman

A Chinese hacker tried accessing my gmail account, so my free afternoon is now being sucked up by changing all my passwords to my accounts. Luckily, Google denied them access to my account, and none of my money in any place I keep it than can be accessed online appears to have been taken, but if you haven't recently, you really should change your passwords.

Also, to top that off, I was unable to catch a Shiny Zangoose in Y (see the Pokemon X/Y thread for more details on that escapade).

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

New_3DaSh_XL

I posted a while ago that I was depressed. That cannot compare to what I feel now. I won't give my reasons, but I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm about to go to bed, but I doubt I'll be able to sleep much tonight. Is it too much to ask for things to get better?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Mickey

@Miss_Dark Yeesh! I hope that doesn't happen again anytime soon.

@Birdman That sounds like a hassle. It's a good thing that hacker didn't manage to do anything. And I hope you get that Shiny Zangoose soon, man!

@KiDasharus Nothing is too much for God. I know you don't think too highly of him, Dash, but if anyone can help you right now, no matter what the situation is, he can. He's just a prayer away. I'll be praying for you.

The Mousekeloggery

Captain_Toad

@Kidash Heh, It could've been much worse than ...whatever you're dealing with right now. Just remeber that there always people here with you.

So...While I was playing Shantae on the VC (Awesome game BTW.) I ran into a blue-screen bug in a desert dungeon secret passage which froze my game and erased my save file. Thankfully I wasn't far in the game.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Arianabtd

just finished watching a really good let's play of Beyond two souls and it was such a good play through.
Now I'm all depressed and asking myself what am I supposed to do with my life now?

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Mickey

@Konata Take up Karate. The workout is murder but (if you're lucky) you'll meet great people and you'll know how to protect yourself!

The Mousekeloggery

Arianabtd

@Mickey
Haha, I used to take Taekwondo but it took too much time out of my weekly schedule so I stopped.
But hey I'll use this time to watch other lets plays probably x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

that stupid guy that was the programmer on my former robot's group(all the project is over already) is still picking on me... I told him to say it all in my face instead of provoking and he said "you did nothing in the work", he could have said anything but that! I have saved tons of files projects circuit schemes and such things I did that prove he's wrong and he's hating me and bullying me because he BELIEVES I did nothing! there's a limit to being stupid.... that guy crossed it... in all ways possible.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.