General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 2,241 to 2,260 of 3,658

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,241. Posted:

I've been working on THE FIRST SENTENCE of this stupid essay for like four hours now!! I can't freakin' write anything!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

PrincessSugoi

2,242. Posted:

... it's still not Friday. ;___________________________;

Current playlist: Senran Kagura Burst, Super Mario Bros. 3, Sonic the Hedgehog 1, Nightsky

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

RR529

2,243. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

just seen a family leave a goodwill after shopping...to put their purchases in their jaguar...

So... people with money aren't allowed to be thrifty?

I honestly don't see how that's a disappointment.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

WildMan

2,244. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

just seen a family leave a goodwill after shopping...to put their purchases in their jaguar...

@ogo79 is obviously joking here. He does things like this a lot. Also, do you even know about the awful Atari Jaguar?

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

ogo79

2,245. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

people with jaguars dont need to shop at a goodwill.
opening their trunk to load their goods.
if they have to do crap like that to obtain that jaguar, they are scum of the earth.
if they cant afford the 200$ oil change for that jaguar, thats their problem.
i pay full price for everything. bargains are great, but i hate cheap people.
"so..." people with money should spend it and let the other folks go to goodwill that really need it.

ogo79 4 NL Prezident.

@WildTwinVikings
i wast joking this time

Untitled

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

RR529

2,246. Posted:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

RR529 wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@ogo79 is obviously joking here. He does things like this a lot. Also, do you even know about the awful Atari Jaguar?

I know about the console, but the way his comment is worded, he appears to be referring to the car. (nothing about his statement even slightly infers that he was talking about the console)

Still, I suppose he could have been joking about the whole thing (it just didn't come off that way to me personally).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

2,247. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

people with jaguars dont need to shop at a goodwill.
opening their trunk to load their goods.
if they have to do crap like that to obtain that jaguar, they are scum of the earth.
if they cant afford the 200$ oil change for that jaguar, thats their problem.
i pay full price for everything. bargains are great, but i hate cheap people.
"so..." people with money should spend it and let the other folks go to goodwill

@WildTwinVikings
i wast joking this time

Learning how to save money is how people get the money for their toys. I had to eat junk food and use really cheap medical supplies for three months to afford my 3DS, and it was worth it. If I liked cars then I would have done it for some fancy car instead. That's how you afford things that are above your pay grade, and someone smart enough to pull off getting an expensive car doing it is simply smarter than those who don't.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

2,248. Posted:

It's only Oct 3rd, that's the disappointment for me today. 9 days will feel like forever.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

WildMan

2,249. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

RR529 wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

I know about the console, but the way his comment is worded, he appears to be referring to the car. (nothing about his statement even slightly infers that he was talking about the console)

Still, I suppose he could have been joking about the whole thing (it just didn't come off that way to me personally).

Oh, sorry. I completely read that wrong. I apologize for that statement I made. :(

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

2,250. Posted:

@CanisWolfred
I been to many sites like that, where people run a muck and there is no order but chaos. (Which I don't mind little chaos but my chaos has order.)
Nintendo Life is like a gated community with its own neighborhood watch, and some times we throw parties~ but no one shows up....
Worse thing we have on this site is me, and that's not saying much. I like to ruffle a few feathers just for fun but even I know my limits.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,251. Posted:

I didn't get to tell the girl I like that I like her....... I'm so weak... but I'm still happy because I spent +-half hour with her!

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

MadameJynx

2,252. Posted:

At work, I gave this little cheerleader girl her lunch and as she was walking away some kid thought it would be funny to slap her tray from the bottom and she got her food all over her! She walked back with tears in her eyes and I gave her a free lunch. Poor girl. If that ever happened to me when I was her age, I would've decked that kid!

I'm a strong, independent ice pokemon who don't need no trainer

3DS Friend Code: 0576-4391-5878

AuthorMessage

Konata

2,253. Posted:

Just found out I won't have enough money for all the kpop comeback albums I want this month and Pokemon Y >_<.
I've been sitting here asking myself where my allegiance lies. Now I gotta make a decision on which I want more and I'm such an indecisive person it's not gonna happen soon x3.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,254. Posted:

So I won't be getting Wind Waker HD this year. Boo-hoo. Now I'll only have Super Mario 3D World and Disney Infinity. Woe is me.

@SkywardLink98 I think I speak for everyone in this thread when I say: What you're doing is awesome. I seriously hope you get GLaDOS fixed soon. :)

@Retro_on_theGo I've been there. Writer's block sucks. :( I hope you finish that (assuming you haven't already) essay soon, man.

Happy Friday, @PrincessSugoi! Enjoy it before the 24 hours are up!

@GustavoSF Cut yourself some slack, man, you're not weak! Plenty of guys have trouble talking to women. From what I've heard, these things take time. I'm certain you'll get your act together and tell her eventually.

@MadameJynx Yeesh! I hope that kid got reprimanded for doing that. Assuming he/she was over 8 years-old, they should've known better.

@Konata I've been there. :( I hope you're happy with your final decision.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

2,255. Posted:

@Mickey But at least 3D World will keep you extremely busy! No worries! :D

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

RR529

2,256. Posted:

Our tablet came in the mail today, but the darn thing won't connect to our Wi-Fi.

It recognizes our network, and accepted our password, but every time it tries to connect, it just says "Authenticating" continuously, and never actually connects.

All of our other devices connect to our Wi-Fi just fine, we've tried shutting the tablet off & trying again, and even unplugging the router & trying again, all to no avail...

I should be downloading apps right now...

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,257. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame: I've found that the ease with which I can talk to a girl is usually in direct disproportion to how attracted I am to them, lol. As in: the more I "like" them, the harder it is for me to talk to them. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

BlatantlyHeroic

2,258. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@GuSilverFlame: I've found that the ease with which I can talk to a girl is usually in direct disproportion to how attracted I am to them, lol. As in: the more I "like" them, the harder it is for me to talk to them. :P

Wouldn't you have to be able to talk to them in the first place to like them?
You can't like someone unless you actually know them. XD

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,259. Posted:

@BlatantlyHeroic: I didn't say I couldn't talk to them, it's just harder. lol

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

BlatantlyHeroic

2,260. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@BlatantlyHeroic: I didn't say I couldn't talk to them, it's just harder. lol

Ah, I usually feel like I've been friendzoned as soon as I talk to a girl so I just don't even bother. XD

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016