Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 4,151

KingDunsparce

Ugh. Looks like I've got a headache now. I guess I can just beat the last level of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon tomorrow.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

RR529

Mickey wrote:

@RR529 That sounds like a drag. I hope you get that sorted out soon enough so you can play with your new toy!

Thanks! We got it all sorted out.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Retro_on_theGo

BlatantlyHeroic wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@BlatantlyHeroic: I didn't say I couldn't talk to them, it's just harder. lol

Ah, I usually feel like I've been friendzoned as soon as I talk to a girl so I just don't even bother. XD

Ugh that again. Is I, I feel that's a really immature thought. The friend zone doesn't exist guys. It's just another level Sonic has to blast through. Talk to the girl.

PrincessSugoi

My negative of the day is more like negative of the whole weekend because I supposed to get my pretty pink and white 3DS XL in the mail Friday and then spend the whole weekend playing with it-- but stupid UPS didn't deliver. The latest it said on their site it would get here was Monday but it was supposed to be a guaranteed early delivery. I'd probably be less upset if there was at least a scanning update but there hasn't been one since Wed so I don't even have the comfort of knowing where my package is. It's probably not lost and I'll get it Mon but I still can't help but be paranoid. I'm super paranoid and obsessive over my mail. Like. Seriously. It better not be lost. @________@

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Snagrio

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Kind of getting the sense my girlfriend is cheating on me. I know she's not dumb enough to go back to her ex a third time (since apparently she did twice before we were together) Hopefully I'm just overreacting. Meh, I'll see.

No offense, but that alone should raise a red flag. :/

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Mickey

@PrincessSugoi I'm sure it's not stolen... though you're entitled to panic when it's Monday and it still hasn't come. But I'm sure it won't come to that. XD

@Retro_on_theGo It's good that you have some faith in your girlfriend. I just hope that, for your sake, that faith isn't unfounded...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jaz007

@Retro_on_thego I hope Everything is all right, and that it is unfounded. Good luck man.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Retro_on_theGo

Bleh bleh bleh! Thanks for the kind words everyone. Never mind this whole thing. I shouldn't jump to conclusions like that. I'm 98% positive I'm just being dumb lol. I'll still talk to her about it next week, but I doubt anything is actually happening.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

PrincessSugoi

Disappointed that I don't have four stomachs and a hefty supply of money... god, so much good food and plenty of alcohol today. X-P

@Mickey Yeah that was actually one of my positives today. Finally got an update on it's location and it's in the city so should be on my doorstep tomorrow. Crisis adverted. X-D

Edited on by PrincessSugoi

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Wheeler

Being to lazy to work on my Light Novel. -_- Sorry, just to make thing's clear, I'm not talking about the Thread. But, I'm currently writing a Light Novel and been to lazy to, even finish my prologue.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

CanisWolfred

I can't believe I'm so short on video-related entertainment that I'm back to watching the new Nostalgia Critics and AVGNs. Not that they're bad, but I'm really tired of them, and I almost have to force myself to enjoy them. I guess it's time to expand my horizons...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Snagrio

@CanisWolfred I've only seen one or two episodes of AVGN, but I love the Nostalgia Critic. Though I will agree that the new episodes leave a bad taste in my mouth with all the completely unnecessary side "stories" that detract from the actual review. I skip through them and it turns out they take up half an episode.

In other news yet another bird died in my hands today after hitting that same window. Since the last incident the feeders have been moved back, but clearly it hasn't made a difference whatsoever. I'm not sad by this point, I'm downright angry. Now that the feeders have been taken down and put in the garage I'm waiting to see if there are any more accidents. If so, I'm covering up that window whether my parents want to or not. I'm fed up with them not changing anything, so I'll have to do it.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

CanisWolfred

WingedFish wrote:

@CanisWolfred I've only seen one or two episodes of AVGN, but I love the Nostalgia Critic. Though I will agree that the new episodes leave a bad taste in my mouth with all the completely unnecessary side "stories" that detract from the actual review. I skip through them and it turns out they take up half an episode.

I actually don't mind the side stories. They're definitely cheesy and I can see a lot of people disliking them, but I thought they make some good points, a few good jokes, and they almost always lead up to a pretty decent pay-off, at least in my eyes. Despite all that, though, I just feel his shtick has gotten old, even before he started doing the side story things. And I've only been watching his videos for about a year now. :/ Granted, I think they're still better than AVGN, but even AVGN manages to spice things up more often, usually to decent results.

WingedFish wrote:

In other news yet another bird died in my hands today after hitting that same window. Since the last incident the feeders have been moved back, but clearly it hasn't made a difference whatsoever. I'm not sad by this point, I'm downright angry. Now that the feeders have been taken down and put in the garage I'm waiting to see if there are any more accidents. If so, I'm covering up that window whether my parents want to or not. I'm fed up with them not changing anything, so I'll have to do it.

Ah man, that sounds terrible. I wonder why they keep flying into the window if you already moved the feeder? That just sounds...dumb...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

It turns out that an elementary school in New York state is going to ban the use of Footballs, Baseballs, & Soccer balls, as well as the activities of Tag & Cartwheeling during recess, as being too dangerous...

Sure, they said there will be special opportunities during P.E. for the students to take part in such activities, as orchestrated & supervised by teachers, but it's pretty sad how we now feel like we have to protect kids from being kids.

This may be worse than that little league football organisation in California, that's going to start fining teams $200 any time they score too many points.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Marakuto

@RR529 That sounds sad for the students as a whole and school to do that, unless there is some background information as to why they're banning these sports necesseties. I hope the ban may get lifted though.

I woke up earlier than usual and I've done practically nothing productive today and it's now even preventing me from sleeping because I'm so fixated on my day... :/

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

CanisWolfred

RR529 wrote:

It turns out that an elementary school in New York state is going to ban the use of Footballs, Baseballs, & Soccer balls, as well as the activities of Tag & Cartwheeling during recess, as being too dangerous...

Sure, they said there will be special opportunities during P.E. for the students to take part in such activities, as orchestrated & supervised by teachers, but it's pretty sad how we now feel like we have to protect kids from being kids.

This may be worse than that little league football organisation in California, that's going to start fining teams $200 any time they score too many points.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

I was gonna be shocked until I read it was in New York. I'd be even less surprised if it was at one of the schools near where I live. They already banned half the fun games while I was growing up. :/

EDIT: Looked it up. I'm just going to link it because the title is hilarious: http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/08/long-island-school-to-stu...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

I lost my Mario Kart 7 game card... I lost my entire game case inside the couch, but we managed to fish it out. I opened up the case, and MK7 was missing... it's still in the couch somewhere, but it's so small I can't get it to come out... hopefully I'll find it soon and/or Pokémon Y and Mario & Luigi Dream Team will keep my mind off of it...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

I lost my Mario Kart 7 game card... I lost my entire game case inside the couch, but we managed to fish it out. I opened up the case, and MK7 was missing... it's still in the couch somewhere, but it's so small I can't get it to come out... hopefully I'll find it soon and/or Pokémon Y and Mario & Luigi Dream Team will keep my mind off of it...

Hopefully you find it by the time I start getting good (you have a while), so we can rematch.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.