Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 2,201 to 2,220 of 4,254

Reverandjames

@caniswolfred thanks man, hopefully it will either sort itself out or not be too much money to fix...

@Wingedfish Ooohh interesting, I didn't know that! Is there a certain option I need to select or button to press?

Favourite games of all time: Sonic 2, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Final Fantasy 7, THe Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Halo 3, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, The Last Of Us.

3DS Friend Code: 3351-4036-0835 | Nintendo Network ID: Reverandjames | Twitter:

Mickey

@WingedFish @Happy_Mask Aw, man... I hope both of you don't have to go through that again in the near future.

@Reverandjames That sounds awful! I think you should focus on getting your TV fixed instead of just buying a game that supports Off-TV Play so you can truly enjoy your Wii U sooner than later. I hope it all works out in the end!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Reverandjames

@Mickey Thanks buddy yeah, agreed there... just depends how much it's gonna cost to replace really...

@Tasuki Good idea, would like a TV that doesn't break after less than a year...This would probably covered under the warranty but I'm having trouble finding proof of purchase!

Favourite games of all time: Sonic 2, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Final Fantasy 7, THe Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Halo 3, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, The Last Of Us.

3DS Friend Code: 3351-4036-0835 | Nintendo Network ID: Reverandjames | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

the robot is still broken.... good thing the teacher gave the whole class extra time(until monday now)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jani-Koblaney

I got stung by either a bee or a hornet when I was moving our garbage can out to the street. Now my finger is swelled up..

Edited on by Jani-Koblaney

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

SkywardLink98

My homicidal robot program is broken
I'm working on a robot that asks you questions for a science class, but I can't get it to sing Still Alive from Portal... serious, serious, sadness...

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

GuSolarFlare

SkywardLink98 wrote:

My homicidal robot program is broken
I'm working on a robot that asks you questions for a science class, but I can't get it to sing Still Alive from Portal... serious, serious, sadness...

I know how you feel... automatic robots give so much problem.... and is it me or the number of people saying they have robot problems here doubled?(from one to two. )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

SkywardLink98

@GuSilverFlame I dunno, this is my first venture onto the thread. I was wondering how NLife users would respond to the fact I'm making GLaDOS. Though all she can do right now is threaten you, and talk about the rising prices of neurotoxins.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

GuSolarFlare

@SkywardLink98 that's really cool!!!!!! I'm still a complete noob with robots(and programming) the most I can do right now is mess with sensors, buttons and motors...

my Backloggery

SkywardLink98

@GuSilverFlame It's not really a robot yet, just a preset conversation. It's the print("Whatever threat or complaint here" command, so it's very very basic. I want her to pull some of the voice lines from Portal 2, so if my teacher types in his name it will respond "Oh... it's you".

GuSolarFlare

@SkywardLink98 that doesn't make it less cool!

my Backloggery

ogo79

just seen a family leave a goodwill after shopping...to put their purchases in their jaguar...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

WinkSugoi

... it's still not Friday. ;___________________________;

Current Playlist: Sonic Mania, Stardew Valley

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

RR529

ogo79 wrote:

just seen a family leave a goodwill after shopping...to put their purchases in their jaguar...

So... people with money aren't allowed to be thrifty?

I honestly don't see how that's a disappointment.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Jani-Koblaney

RR529 wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@ogo79 is obviously joking here. He does things like this a lot. Also, do you even know about the awful Atari Jaguar?

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

ogo79

RR529 wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

people with jaguars dont need to shop at a goodwill.
opening their trunk to load their goods.
if they have to do crap like that to obtain that jaguar, they are scum of the earth.
if they cant afford the 200$ oil change for that jaguar, thats their problem.
i pay full price for everything. bargains are great, but i hate cheap people.
"so..." people with money should spend it and let the other folks go to goodwill that really need it.

ogo79 4 NL Prezident.

@WildTwinVikings
i wast joking this time

Untitled

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic