General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 2,201 to 2,220 of 3,710

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,201. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

my group Fixed the robot today!

but the programmer messed it all up again, so I made up an excuse to go home without taking the robot with me.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,202. Posted:

S.H.I.E.L.D. Had a boring first episode. I broke my 5 year streak of no TV for it, too...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

2,203. Posted:

My little nephew just now is having a tall glass of ice cream. And people has been wondering why all of the ice cream in my house has been disappearing... >:[

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,204. Posted:

I've been trying to draw a robot walker for over an hour now. I think I finally have an arm I'm satisfied with...and just an arm. @_@ I should definitely start drawing earlier in the day...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,205. Posted:

Red_XIII wrote:

They may be making Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2!!!

It seems disney is set to ruin yet another awesome franchise that isn't Toy Story...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,206. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Red_XIII wrote:

It seems disney is set to ruin yet another awesome franchise that isn't Toy Story...

Have faith, young Skywalker. Robert Zemeckis, the director of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, is onboard.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,207. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Red_XIII wrote:

Have faith, young Skywalker. Robert Zemeckis, the director of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, is onboard.

I find him to be a very hit-or-miss director, especially these days, but I guess that's more hope than none.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RR529

2,208. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Mickey wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Red_XIII wrote:

I find him to be a very hit-or-miss director, especially these days, but I guess that's more hope than none.

I hope they don't CGI it all up (mainly because having CGI cartoon characters alongside live actors is nothing unique at this point).

I'll probably be wrong though. It'll probably revolve around the hand drawn characters having a hard time getting work since the market's moved on to CGI (kind of like how Betty Boop said she's been out of work since color cartoons came out, in the original).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,209. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Mickey wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Red_XIII wrote:

I hope they don't CGI it all up (mainly because having CGI cartoon characters alongside live actors is nothing unique at this point).

I'll probably be wrong though. It'll probably revolve around the hand drawn characters having a hard time getting work since the market's moved on to CGI (kind of like how Betty Boop said she's been out of work since color cartoons came out, in the original).

That's actually an awesome and believable idea. A rare combination.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

2,210. Posted:

Well, my disappointment, albeit and acknowledgingly unintended, was @Knuckles's typo, I thought I was 900 Renown away from an item in Fire Emblem, when in reality I'm 45,900 Renown away. Just one little zero. :/

Eagerly Awaiting: Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros., Ironfall.

I can speak French in Russian.

Join my site: http://nintendo3dsnews.boards.net/

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

Years from now they're gonna ask 'Where were you when the Smash Bros. Demo thread hit hit 3000 comments?'

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter: nintendo3dsnew

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,211. Posted:

my uncle gave his old GPU as he uses a notebook with a better internal GPU now... but it was broken.... at least I got to clean my Desktop, that thing had three years(maybe four) of dirt inside as I never opened it...

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

2,212. Posted:

FLIPPING BLOODY NOSES! My nose always dries up this time of year, and at allergy season, so it always bleeds profusely. Now I gotta stuff more vaseline up it.
And I swear to god, if I hear one more person say "Ha! You should stop thinking dirty thoughts! I'm so original!" I will bite their effing head off.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,213. Posted:

@Happy_Mask Ha! you should stop thinking mask selling to young kids thoughts! I'm so original! :p
jokes aside get well soon! I know how bad it is to be allergic

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

2,214. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

FLIPPING BLOODY NOSES! My nose always dries up this time of year, and at allergy season, so it always bleeds profusely. Now I gotta stuff more vaseline up it.
And I swear to god, if I hear one more person say "Ha! You should stop thinking dirty thoughts! I'm so original!" I will bite their effing head off.

I feel ya man. I've had your problem just as bad with the nosebleeds.

Currently playing: Sacred Gold, Valkria Chronicles, Rune Factory 4, 007 Blood Stone, and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

2,215. Posted:

@Happy_Mask - That sounds rough, man. I hope that clears up and gets better soon.

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

2,216. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

S.H.I.E.L.D. Had a boring first episode. I broke my 5 year streak of no TV for it, too...

I didn't even bother to watch it. The commercials looked awful.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,217. Posted:

For a TV drama I thought it looked okay, and I guess it was, but I was hoping it would surprise me I guess.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,218. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo That sounds like a drag. :( I hope it all worked out in the end!

@GustavoSF (1) Yeesh. I hope that guy understands exactly what he's done and apologizes for it. (2) Ugh, I'd hate to be in your shoes. It's nice that you're looking on the bright side though!

@Happy_Mask Yikes. That's just... I hope it's all over soon, for your sake.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,219. Posted:

I went on a forum with a near-IGN-sized population and browsed through a few topics.
...why do I do this to myself? It was all non-stop insults, complaints, and general childishness even from people who were supposedly adults. Just a complete torture to read, but I guess I shouldn't have expected anything less. :(

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,220. Posted:

I was out in the yard, and the family dog (a German Shepherd) was jumping around wanting to play. As I leaned down to her, she jumped up with her mouth open and hit my face with her teeth (it wasn't a bite btw). I got a small gash on my right eyelid and on my chin, but luckily nothing too serious like if she had hit my actual eye. Regardless the right eye is stuck half closed due to the lid being swollen. Ah well, it was my own fault for getting the dog riled up, I hold nothing against her.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64