Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 221 to 240 of 4,151

Chrono_Cross

Burn the side of my hand at work today. Really gross...

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

mamp

The fact that Atlus could have easily made Persona 4 The Golden on the 3DS and they chose the Vita also they were supposed to release a game from the Persona series on the 3DS and nothing yet. I'm disappointed...

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

CanisWolfred

mamp wrote:

The fact that Atlus could have easily made Persona 4 The Golden on the 3DS and they chose the Vita also they were supposed to release a game from the Persona series on the 3DS and nothing yet. I'm disappointed...

I really don't see how Persona 4 could easily be on the 3DS, or why there would be any good reason to put it on the 3DS even if they could. Chances are, if we did get a Persona 3DS game, it would be either a port of Persona 1, or something new.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

FonistofCruxis

mamp wrote:

Me too, other than Tales of games on non-nintendo consoles, that is easily the game on a non-nintendo consoles that I most want to play.

Mickeymac wrote:

mamp wrote:

I really don't see how Persona 4 could easily be on the 3DS, or why there would be any good reason to put it on the 3DS even if they could. Chances are, if we did get a Persona 3DS game, it would be either a port of Persona 1, or something new.

The 3DS is more powerful than the PS2 so why would it be hard to release it on there.

CanisWolfred

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

mamp wrote:

The 3DS is more powerful than the PS2 so why would it be hard to release it on there.

1) They wanted to give it a visual upgrade - the Vita version looks much better than the PS2 version.
2) The Persona Fanbase is mostly Playstation only, so it would make less sense to put it on a Nintendo console.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

mamp

And MickeyMac... you're my other disapointment of the day.

ShadowChaos

iam disapointment that summer is back

3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Undead_terror

Mickeymac wrote:

dark-insanity wrote:

people are fighting on the internet,AGAIN!

Ooh, where! :Grabs popcorn and runs aimlessly:

first you take a left,then a right,and go straight,then you will see a sign saying "welcome to vile"
basically on everything

Edited on by theblackdragon

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

On the way back from our lunch break an acquaintance and I stopped by a bookstore. I went straight to the manga. When he saw me checking out Bakuman the only way he found he could describe it was through a homosexual slur. I didn't believe what I heard, so he repeats himself this time with more insult. I don't care if his opinion differs from mine and he dislikes manga or anime, but there's no reason to be so immature. Especially when his only reason for disliking it was that it's Japanese. I can't believe how ignorant he is for his age. Opinion on him completely changed for the worse.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

MetroidMasher17

I wore a suit all day and my awesome did not rise significantly. Not that it isn't already pretty high, but still.

When all else fails, eat a taco.
Ambassador 3DS FC: 1547-5190-9222. Add me as President.
3DS XL FC: 1805-3458-8557. Add me as Prez XL.
Wii FC: 6254-0837-9183-8871.
passid.ca/MM17
Nintendo Network ID: President64

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5190-9222 | Nintendo Network ID: President64

IanMage

Star Wars Battlefront 3 being cancelled...

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

mamp

I got nervous because the cop was man handling my hands so they got sweaty and the cop couldn't get good fingerprints and now I have to go again tomorrow to get my finger prints taken again.

Edited on by mamp

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.