Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 2,181 to 2,200 of 4,151

Happy_Mask

I met an ill and or injured bat in the middle of the road near my home today, it's likely it had a broken wing. I moved the poor creature off the side of the road so it was near a tree and some grass, but there was nothing else I could do for it. The deluded animal still believed it could fly, and it flapped it's wings, but all it could do was hop. It stopped moving soon after, and I left, saddened.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

LordJumpMad

CanisWolfred wrote:

I went on a forum with a near-IGN-sized population

You don't say...

CanisWolfred wrote:

It was all non-stop insults, complaints, and general childishness even from people who were supposedly adults.

Please go on, and tell me about this magical place.

CanisWolfred wrote:

Just a complete torture to read, but I guess I shouldn't have expected anything less.

Sounds like you had a fun time, it would be a shame not to let me in on it.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

8BitSamurai

CanisWolfred wrote:

I went on a forum with a near-IGN-sized population and browsed through a few topics.
...why do I do this to myself? It was all non-stop insults, complaints, and general childishness even from people who were supposedly adults. Just a complete torture to read, but I guess I shouldn't have expected anything less.

Did this tonight, for about 20 minutes. Still have a bad taste in my mouth. Made me appreciate Nintendo Life more. Truly, not all game communities are created equal...

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

CanisWolfred

^Yowzers! That's some serious bad luck! Hope you can get your TV fixed/replaced sooner than later...

@8bitsamurai

I think the worst part to me was when they started insulting the administrator for solving an argument, but not quite in the way they wanted him to, even though he really did just lay it out plain as day. Those guys got no respect, yet apparently they're allowed to do whatever they want (some of them have massive post counts). That always annoys me...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Mickey

@WingedFish @Happy_Mask Aw, man... I hope both of you don't have to go through that again in the near future.

@Reverandjames That sounds awful! I think you should focus on getting your TV fixed instead of just buying a game that supports Off-TV Play so you can truly enjoy your Wii U sooner than later. I hope it all works out in the end!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

the robot is still broken.... good thing the teacher gave the whole class extra time(until monday now)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jani-Koblaney

I got stung by either a bee or a hornet when I was moving our garbage can out to the street. Now my finger is swelled up..

Edited on by Jani-Koblaney

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

SkywardLink98

My homicidal robot program is broken
I'm working on a robot that asks you questions for a science class, but I can't get it to sing Still Alive from Portal... serious, serious, sadness...

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

GuSolarFlare

SkywardLink98 wrote:

My homicidal robot program is broken
I'm working on a robot that asks you questions for a science class, but I can't get it to sing Still Alive from Portal... serious, serious, sadness...

I know how you feel... automatic robots give so much problem.... and is it me or the number of people saying they have robot problems here doubled?(from one to two. )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

SkywardLink98

@GuSilverFlame I dunno, this is my first venture onto the thread. I was wondering how NLife users would respond to the fact I'm making GLaDOS. Though all she can do right now is threaten you, and talk about the rising prices of neurotoxins.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

GuSolarFlare

@SkywardLink98 that's really cool!!!!!! I'm still a complete noob with robots(and programming) the most I can do right now is mess with sensors, buttons and motors...

my Backloggery

SkywardLink98

@GuSilverFlame It's not really a robot yet, just a preset conversation. It's the print("Whatever threat or complaint here" command, so it's very very basic. I want her to pull some of the voice lines from Portal 2, so if my teacher types in his name it will respond "Oh... it's you".

GuSolarFlare

@SkywardLink98 that doesn't make it less cool!

my Backloggery

ogo79

just seen a family leave a goodwill after shopping...to put their purchases in their jaguar...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

PrincessSugoi

... it's still not Friday. ;___________________________;

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

RR529

ogo79 wrote:

just seen a family leave a goodwill after shopping...to put their purchases in their jaguar...

So... people with money aren't allowed to be thrifty?

I honestly don't see how that's a disappointment.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.