Showing 2,161 to 2,180 of 3,793

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

2,161. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

It seems that everyone here on NL is in some kind of mood today. Insulting one another. :/ What is going on here?

Meh, I quite like it; it reminds me that the people here aren't mindless sheep.

It's one thing to be a 'mindless sheep'. It's another to repeatedly violate our Community Rules and wind up banned.

Food for thought.

Who said I was partaking in this slaughter fest? I merely enjoy a good show.

Its a boring Saturday what do you all expect

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

The Final 2 Great Turn-Base RPGs Pokemon and Fire Emblem

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

2,162. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

those who make a show of spectating often become the spectacle.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

2,163. Posted:

So, I got my wisdom teeth the other day, and I've noticed ever since, the pitch is off. In music, in games, whatever, everything sounds wrong. It's so annoying :(

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,164. Posted:

UGH!!! One of my memory Cards for the Vita got Corrupted! And it HAD to be after I got halfways through Gravity Rush!! Now that's another game on my Top 10 list that I probably won't complete for 10 years. :(

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

2,165. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

@miss_dark rather than get all upset, maybe you should use this opportunity to really think this through, no? Because if you had it all thought out, I'd imagine you would've reasoned with her, so she could understand why you thought it was important, yes?

You're absolutely right that I should have explained it why it is important etc. That would have been at least more mature but tbh I don't have that patience anymore. I know that the relationship between me and my parents will probably get better again once that I've bought a house/app and live alone.

@Mickey I really don't mind your reaction, I agree lol but I get why WildTwinVikings points out that being a parent is hard etc. I know my parents are just trying (without any bad intentions) but I've just watched them fail too many times, this made me way too intolerant. Oh well, let's talk bout something else. Maybe going back to school on Monday is quite a disappointment as well xD.

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,166. Posted:

@Miss_Dark I get that being a parent isn't easy, I just thought that (purely based on what you told me and how I was raised) the way your Mom reacted looked like bad parenting to me. I hope things work out and you successfully explain to your parents why you think it's important.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,167. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

those who make a show of spectating often become the spectacle.

CALM DOWN EVERYONE I SPEAK CAT!
Translation:
Dragon don't liek u and only reason you are allowed to live here if because Kitty favors you.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

KingOfTheDogs

2,168. Posted:

I'm going back to school after a week of staying home because I was sick and the giants are down 10-0.

Formerly LabradoodleKing and PugKing, now just KingOfTheDogs.

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9493-5098

AuthorMessage

DawnOverALilly

2,169. Posted:

Had a argument at 3 in the morning with my partner and she went and slept on the couch that's WAY to small even for me. :/

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,170. Posted:

Fall is here. I've never really liked this season. Yeah the break from hot sticky weather is nice, but at the same time animals are leaving/going underground, plants die back, trees (after an admittedly beautiful color show) lose all their leaves, and the world quickly turns to a dark place of grey and brown. I just find it very depressing...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,171. Posted:

@WingedFish I know what you mean. Well, try and look on the bright side. It's almost the most wonderful time of the year! NOVEMBER! I kid. It's Christmas. Hang in there, man.

@DawnOverALilly That doesn't sound good. I hope this gets resolved quickly, you sound very remorseful so I'm sure she'll be more than willing to forgive you.

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

2,172. Posted:

I made $60 Saturday and then lost it all within 5 hours. Must have slipped out my jeans pocket or something. Anyways, this disappointment didn't happen today but I'm still slightly upset about it. Sigh..... >:[

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

2,173. Posted:

My first day back to University today, Year 2 and I already hate what I'm going to have to do for the rest of the year. I haven't even gone through the other two module introductions yet...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,174. Posted:

I think I got a cold..... it sucks to get a cold in the monday......

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

2,175. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

My first day back to University today, Year 2 and I already hate what I'm going to have to do for the rest of the year. I haven't even gone through the other two module introductions yet...

I have faith in you @Dreamy, I know you can do it! :*

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,176. Posted:

@DreamyViridi Yeah, like @Dark-Luigi said, I know you can do it. And when things get tough and it looks like things will only get worse, I want you to remember that we're behind you 100% of the way!

@GustavoSF Man, that's tough. I hope you get well soon, Gus!

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

RR529

2,177. Posted:

Augh! The ONE time I sit my King of Fighters XIII disc on top of my 360 instead of back in the box, the dog decides to go back there & puke on it...

I tried cleaning it off, but too much of it has dried on, and the disc's ruined.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,178. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Augh! The ONE time I sit my King of Fighters XIII disc on top of my 360 instead of back in the box, the dog decides to go back there & puke on it...

I tried cleaning it off, but too much of it has dried on, and the disc's ruined.

...why that game of all games?!

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RR529

2,179. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

RR529 wrote:

...why that game of all games?!

I just took it out long enough for my brother to play his game (It wasn't going to be long), but the dog just decided that he wanted to lie down next to the 360 during that time, and it happened (he's 14-15 years old, so he often overeats, forgetting that he'd already eaten before).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Memeboy3

2,180. Posted:

I had a a ''gloom, dath wiki'' thread, and now it's gone...hmm.. :/

S'up
I love Anime and Wii U and 3DS games with Barry and Ross.
And Im playing Super Mario 3D World, KI:U, Colors, etc
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325
My Nintendo network ID :Pokelover10