Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 4,318

Captain_Toad

GuardianKing wrote:

This is gonna sound dumb, but the bad ending of SMT IV...

Holy crap...

heh, heh

Mine is a bit bittersweet.
I went to see Planes with my friends. Awesome. The bittersweet part, I went without my annoying nephew because he had a last minute thing to do.
It's a nice that I get all the popcorn and drink by myself, (even though the medium popcorn is a bit large for me to handle. I have to learn how to handle movie food.) But it's kinda a bummer that I don't get to spend time with my nephew.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Mickey

@CanisWolfred There's no reason to beat yourself up because you still haven't gotten over the loss of a friend. I'm certain that, if I was put in your position and one of you guys died, I'd be going through the same thing. It doesn't matter whether or not you've met the guy personally. Plenty of people mourn the loss of people they never met! Take for example: Celebrities. I didn't know Lou Albano personally, but it still hurt when I heard that he died.

I'm sure you'll move on eventually, man. Just stop acting like you're some sort of freak for mourning the loss of a human being for a bit longer than you think is normal. Because that's not true.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Mickey wrote:

@CanisWolfred There's no reason to beat yourself up because you still haven't gotten over the loss of a friend. I'm certain that, if I was put in your position and one of you guys died, I'd be going through the same thing. It doesn't matter whether or not you've met the guy personally. Plenty of people mourn the loss of people they never met! Take for example: Celebrities. I didn't know Lou Albano personally, but it still hurt when I heard that he died.

I'm sure you'll move on eventually, man. Just stop acting like you're some sort of freak for mourning the loss of a human being for a bit longer than you think is normal. Because that's not true.

That's kind of the thing, he wasn't exactly a friend since I never wrote to him or anything. But you have a point about the cekebraties. I'll try to keep that in mind, thanks.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Miss_Dark

my mom going: WHAT IS THE POINT OF DOING THAT?! when I announced I wanted to go for a phd

thx. for. the. support.

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

Miss_Dark

@Mickey Yeah they also keep moaning bout me still studying because I'M 22 WHEN WILL YOU EVER WORK YOU AND YOUR BOOKS ALL THE TIME YOU'LL END UP ALL ALONE

I know I have enough skills to obtain a master degree + a phd so I don't give a damn bout my age, I already have 2 diplomas and I'll probably have to work till I die so...who cares? I also work in my "spare time" as a translator but apparently that's not working. My mom can know, since she works 4 hours a day and 4 days a week. I really wish my parents were smarter. No wait, scratch that. I wish my parents were parents.

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

CanisWolfred

@miss_dark rather than get all upset, maybe you should use this opportunity to really think this through, no? Because if you had it all thought out, I'd imagine you would've reasoned with her, so she could understand why you thought it was important, yes?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

GuSolarFlare

the programmer acted up again.... he was complaining I did "nothing" but I received the robot in very sad state, it was so bad that I had to stop in the first test. too many parts were broken or damaged! I don't really care for his opinion. but I feel like I must defend my pride!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Zowolffo

Mickey wrote:

@Miss_Dark Yeah, that doesn't look like good parenting. :/

Let's see you try to parent.. It's much harder than it looks, and it's rude to say that someone's parents are bad right to their face.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mickey

WildTwinVikings wrote:

Mickey wrote:

@Miss_Dark Yeah, that doesn't look like good parenting. :/

Let's see you try to parent.. It's much harder than it looks, and it's rude to say that someone's parents are bad right to their face.

Yeah, nevermind the fact that I specified that it "looked" like bad parenting, implying that there might be something I'm not seeing. Oh, and not saying that her Mother is a bad parent (I said it looked like bad parenting). And the fact that I didn't say it to her face (since this is the internet) and was just putting my personal opinion (based on how I was raised) out there. Back off.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Tasuki

It seems that everyone here on NL is in some kind of mood today. Insulting one another. :/ What is going on here?

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

CanisWolfred

Tasuki wrote:

It seems that everyone here on NL is in some kind of mood today. Insulting one another. :/ What is going on here?

I blame the moon, and the change of seasons. I always seem to be upset this time of the month...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Auracle

My cold has gotten worse since yesterday, but at least I'm not running a fever.
But yeah. People seem a bit edgy today. Sounds like it's group hug time. But not with me. Cold. :3

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuardianKing

Tasuki wrote:

It seems that everyone here on NL is in some kind of mood today. Insulting one another. :/ What is going on here?

Meh, I quite like it; it reminds me that the people here aren't mindless sheep.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Oh yeah, aside from being edgy for the last few hours (I woke up feeling great, too...), I'm disappointed with the fact that the way the iPad works, it's just not good for drawing on it with my style, and I'm just not that flexible. I've been trying off and on for over a year and it's just annoying no matter what I try. I'm starting to regret not using my $500 towards a Wacom tablet...but then I'd need another $1000 for the programs...ugh...guess for now I'll just stick to paper, a cheap scanner, and Gimp. -_-;

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Happy_Mask

Tasuki wrote:

It seems that everyone here on NL is in some kind of mood today. Insulting one another. :/ What is going on here?

I'm still over here being cool, so it's all good. I'm simply a ray of sunshine piercing the darkness in all of your hearts.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

theblackdragon

GuardianKing wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

It seems that everyone here on NL is in some kind of mood today. Insulting one another. :/ What is going on here?

Meh, I quite like it; it reminds me that the people here aren't mindless sheep.

It's one thing to be a 'mindless sheep'. It's another to repeatedly violate our Community Rules and wind up banned.

Food for thought.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Auracle

@Happy_Mask - Shine on, Masked One! Light the world with your radiantly unnerving smile!

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuardianKing

theblackdragon wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

It seems that everyone here on NL is in some kind of mood today. Insulting one another. :/ What is going on here?

Meh, I quite like it; it reminds me that the people here aren't mindless sheep.

It's one thing to be a 'mindless sheep'. It's another to repeatedly violate our Community Rules and wind up banned.

Food for thought.

Who said I was partaking in this slaughter fest? I merely enjoy a good show.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Sleepingmudkip

GuardianKing wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

It seems that everyone here on NL is in some kind of mood today. Insulting one another. :/ What is going on here?

Meh, I quite like it; it reminds me that the people here aren't mindless sheep.

It's one thing to be a 'mindless sheep'. It's another to repeatedly violate our Community Rules and wind up banned.

Food for thought.

Who said I was partaking in this slaughter fest? I merely enjoy a good show.

Its a boring Saturday what do you all expect

Xander my husband...

Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic