Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 4,151

GuSolarFlare

thanks to my cold I didn't go to college today, it's kind of a mixed feeling I like having a free day but I kind of like going to college...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

mamp

My goal was to use up as much time as I can to study and due to my phone alarm running out of battery, I was running late to work and I forgot my homework and study materials. I now have nothing to get done and I have to wait for my break in 3 more hrs so I can run home and get my homework. Until then I kill time I guess.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Mickey

So last Wednesday, I kinda sorta completely ignored a friend of mine at Karate. They didn't show up last Monday so now I'm afraid I hurt their feelings or something and provoked them to quit taking Karate. I have Karate today so I might see them soon and be able to apologize if I did offend them in some way.

Man I have a lot of catching up to do.

@RR529 Ugh, that sounds like a pain. There's not much I can say or hope for, so I'll just say I hope that won't happen again.

@Memeboy3 Well the reason why it was taken down (if you hadn't figured that out for yourself already) was because this thread basically serves the same purpose. You use this thread if and when something particularly depressing and/or negative happens. It's a nice way to vent for some people. Please understand that nobody in the staff has a grudge against you and that you're still very welcome here. I'm sorry if this all seems somewhat patronizing, I'm just making sure that you know all of this because some people need it explained to them. I'm not saying you need it explained, I'm just explaining incase you do.

@GustavoSF I know how you feel. When I was staying at my Uncle and Aunt's house I didn't get to go to Karate. Now, if this were a year ago, I might have been happier about that. But now that I've made friends there at the Karate school, it's just torture. I hope you're over that cold now, Gus.

@CanisWolfred Gotta love modern technology. I hope you have all of that sorted out soon.

@mamp Guess I'm kind of late for this one. I hope things all turned out well in the end!

@Konata That has to stink. I hope you feel better soon.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

@KiDasharus don't worry! you'll probably get used to it, and like most people it'll probably will be by the end of the last year, after that, you'll miss the days of school.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

OptometristLime

mamp wrote:

My goal was to use up as much time as I can to study and due to my phone alarm running out of battery, I was running late to work and I forgot my homework and study materials. I now have nothing to get done and I have to wait for my break in 3 more hrs so I can run home and get my homework. Until then I kill time I guess.

You must have passed off the baton of failure to me, then.
The notebooks that I used for studying remained at my home, whilst I traipsed off to school.

Thankfully a fellow student lent me a piece of paper, but I still felt like a doofus to be so unprepared.
I had arrived late, besides.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Mickey

So my friend was at Karate (which means I didn't hurt their feelings and provoked them to stop taking Karate). So now I bet you're wondering: What did you do, Mickey? Well: I ignored them through the whole class, finished class, never bothered to say hi or ever directly interact with them after class, got into the car, was driven home, nothing has changed, and this is where (if this were a TV show) I would start yelling at the TV "NO! IDIOT! YOU HAVE LEARNED NOTHING!" Ugh.

@OptometristLime Bummer. I hope you remember your notebooks next time.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jani-Koblaney

This probably won't mean anything to some people, but I'll tell it anyways. I live in a rural area and I love nature. However, soon that will end. My neighbor is selling some of his land to build a development right next to us. This depresses me because it makes me realize that the rural way of life in my area is slowly, but surely going away..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Snagrio

@WildTwinVikings Being a person who adores nature and absolutely despises suburban settings, I feel your pain man.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

GuSolarFlare

the portuguese(BR) subs for Keroro Gunsou only go up to episode ten,and now watching the english subs I know why @CanisWolfred said to watch it dubbed....

my Backloggery

Big_Boy_Chubs

Kids. My schools full of them...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Magikarp3

Big_Boy_Chubs wrote:

Kids. My schools full of them...

Schools tend to be like that.

That being said, it's school holidays here and the kids on public transport and in shopping centres are driving me near mad. It's even making me reassess why I'm studying to become a schoolteacher

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

CanisWolfred

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ugh, got a prepaid card for my birthday and I was going to use it buy stuff on eBay. I buy the first item and only then PayPal tells me I can't pay through the, with that card. Now I need to find a way to pay for this item. Great.. Guess I'll just store away the gift card for something else too..

I hate when eBay does that. I got into the same situation....

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.