Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 4,151

8BitSamurai

Finally got around to opening up my copy of The Last Story (Been sitting there for almost a year). Just crushed at how bad it is. IMO, this feels like the work of amateurs on a tight budget, not pioneers of the genre.

What happened Sakaguchi?

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

DawnOverALilly

I got kicked out of my college class because I was a hour late :/ even told him I was having family issues but he said that if I am going to be late a lot (was a little late the other times) that I shouldn't of takin the class and told me to got out :/

Oh well, what are ya goin ta do?

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

OptometristLime

DawnOverALilly wrote:

I got kicked out of my college class because I was a hour late :/ even told him I was having family issues but he said that if I am going to be late a lot (was a little late the other times) that I shouldn't of takin the class and told me to got out :/

Show up on time every day from here on out; be tenacious and get an A in the class.
laugh in his face

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

DawnOverALilly

It's his rules, the class was only eight weeks and if you miss one class out get kicked out for good :/

_

KittenKoder

DawnOverALilly wrote:

It's his rules, the class was only eight weeks and if you miss one class out get kicked out for good :/

That's not a good teacher. I mean, I love punctuality and expect people to be on time, especially when I was manager I was a stickler, but this just sounds ridiculous for something you paid for. Demand your money back, if they don't give it, sue for breech of contract. The college contracts do not usually stipulate "perfect attendance" as a clause.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

DawnOverALilly

KittenKoder wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

That's not a good teacher. I mean, I love punctuality and expect people to be on time, especially when I was manager I was a stickler, but this just sounds ridiculous for something you paid for. Demand your money back, if they don't give it, sue for breech of contract. The college contracts do not usually stipulate "perfect attendance" as a clause.

Oh I am getting my money back thank god, it's just some teachers are like that in collage. Still have my two other classes though. One on Tuesday and one on Thursday.

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

_

Jani-Koblaney

DawnOverALilly wrote:

That really sucks. My sister had a similar incident happen to her. She had to do a necessary surgery in order to live, but when she came back, the professor refused to excuse the absence.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

DawnOverALilly

WildTwinVikings wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

That really sucks. My sister had a similar incident happen to her. She had to do a necessary surgery in order to live, but when she came back, the professor refused to excuse the absence.

It depends on the class and how much she missed, if its a smaller class that's B.S but if its a more importent class that has a shorter time that's understandable.

_

OptometristLime

DawnOverALilly wrote:

My bad I didn't process that you were kicked out for good... What a load of hooey.

DawnOverALilly

OptometristLime wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

My bad I didn't process that you were kicked out for good... What a load of hooey.

It's college, a lot of classes if you miss one your out. Others are two or three.

_

Jani-Koblaney

DawnOverALilly wrote:

OptometristLime wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

It's college, a lot of classes if you miss one your out. Others are two or three.

I've heard the opposite. Many people I've talked to have said that they only went to class a few days of the semester

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

OptometristLime

DawnOverALilly wrote:

OptometristLime wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

No.
All I can say is that has not been my experience over multiple years in the collegiate system.

GuSolarFlare

OptometristLime wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

OptometristLime wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

No.
All I can say is that has not been my experience over multiple years in the collegiate system.

in my college you don't need to come in time and can leave whenever you feel like it...... the only danger is that the teachers won't be eager to teach what you lost if you do so.... I never lost a class the whole year but the technical drawing teacher didn't see me in one of his classes and didn't mark my presence(no problem though, what really matters is not losing the class)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

2GB memory cards aren't your friends..... they destroy your mood when you get your first download retail game......

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

ogo79

mamp wrote:

@GuSilverFlame don't worry about it we all suck at those things.

speak for yourself, im bald.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Happy_Mask

Yamauchi was horrible as a human. I'm trying to figure out whether I should continue to remember him as an admirable figure, or if I should think of him as a vulgar old man.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

GuSolarFlare

even though I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who made stupid mistakes in the robot it also means it'll be harder to make it work......
I won't be getting a better SD card so I'll have to stick with ONLY MH3U, and 2 VC games in my digital 3DS games list for a good while....(though they're amazing games I miss harmoknight ) I really dislike 2GB SD cards now.... I can't even access MiiPlaza because it was downgraded to open space....

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.