Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 2,061 to 2,080 of 4,151

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey I just found the discussion interesting but I also understand your point of view and it's not wrong either!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

@GustavoSF Seriously! It's so nice to have such civil discussions! Thank you for taking my, let's be honest here, impolite deconstruction of your comment and opinion so well! I look forward to having discussions like this more often!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey sure! I like having discussions like this! I just don't like when it goes overboard with anger only from both sides... because if I wanted something like it I'd be more active in the robot's group....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

1337man1233

missing burnout on steam sale because i didnt have money

1337man1233

KittenKoder

1337man1233 wrote:

missing burnout on steam sale because i didnt have money

I want Burnout on the 3DS! That would make my life complete.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

my own Darkness got an emo attack today..... I almost drowned in depression to a path of no return, the last time my friends helped me feeling better, but now at college people are forgeting I'm even there.... if I hadn't overcome it by myself I'd be completely engulfed in teenage sorrow(and I'm a little too old for that)

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey no problem! I somehow managed to barely escape that state of mind.... I'm just a little afraid of what might happen if I have to face it again.... every time it happens if I can't stop it I become unsociable in real life for a really long while(a month, maybe a little more)
it happens with everyone, those weird moments when you feel useless and alone for no reason.... it just used to happen a lot with me in the past(people forget about me easily and I end like this...) but it's been almost two years since the last time....
@Dark-Luigi thanks it's always good to have people to help you guys really are awesome!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey well if I do face it again, I'll just have to do my best to not forget the people around me that care, it might sound kiddy or dumb but I believe in the power of friendship and to me it's not about rainbows or ponies, it's about trust and determination!

my Backloggery

Mickey

@GustavoSF It doesn't sound kiddy or dumb at all. If you were talking about how it's hopeless and how that's "just the way things are", that would sound kiddy and dumb. Don't change, Gus.

The Mousekeloggery

Znerd

Still being told that no is hire yet every idiot at my school has one

Znerd

3DS Friend Code: 0817-3916-6690 | Nintendo Network ID: ZGameing

CanisWolfred

Ugh, complications with my drug test make it so my first day got pushed back to Thursday, and to top it all off, the job only lasts a week...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

I'm not sad anymore and not angry either...... I let out all my anger and felt better.... but now I feel like it was in vain..... that dumb programmer still looks down on me..... as if I was just a bug, I grew with people looking down on me and saying I was bound to failure..... so now it is what enrages me the most... I want to show the world my potential, I don't think I'm better than anyone, I just don't like anyone acting as if they were superior..... now I feel empty because my actions didn't take down that arrogant freak....

my Backloggery

Mickey

@GustavoSF He sounds like a pain. I hope your situation improves!

@Dark-Luigi Hang in there, man. And remember: School ends. It may take awhile, but when it's over, it's over.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.