General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 2,061 to 2,080 of 3,665

AuthorMessage

Captain_Balko

2,061. Posted:

First day of University today, had to run literally across the entire campus to get to Russian History, was fifteen minutes late even though I left Literary Tradition early, everyone looked at me when I came in and I felt like such an idiot.

Captain_Balko

AuthorMessage

Retrowire

2,062. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

@Retrowire Allow me to explain why your thread was locked:

Your thread was locked because there was already a food topic. Whether they had the same intentions as you doesn't matter. It's all-encompassing so naturally it extends to sharing recipes, favorite flavors and "even bad food experiences." Just because some people don't use it for that, doesn't mean it can't be used for it. If you made "The all-encompassing Anime & Manga topic", it would be locked because we already have an Anime & Manga topic. Simple as that.

I hope I helped.

Well, I suppose that makes sense. If the thread already exists and it CAN serve a similar purpose then a duplicate will be removed. I read the community guidelines that you recommended to me in the Newbie thread, but your explanation makes it clearer.

So! Am I allowed to start a vegetarian thread?! :D

Retro Gaming Enthusiast. Nintendo Fan. Amateur Video Game Historian. Electronics Hobbyist.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,063. Posted:

@Retrowire Not quite sure about that. ^_^; I think you'll have to ask TBD about that in this thread.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Gregor

2,064. Posted:

I found out that @theblackdragon is an insane lunatic that goes into peoples houses and kills them... with an eraser. What a sick twister world this is.

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage

Retrowire

2,065. Posted:

Gregor wrote:

I found out that @theblackdragon is an insane lunatic that goes into peoples houses and kills them... with an eraser. What a sick twister world this is.

Well that makes me feel much safer about asking him whether or not I can make that Vegetarianism thread. D:

Retro Gaming Enthusiast. Nintendo Fan. Amateur Video Game Historian. Electronics Hobbyist.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,066. Posted:

@Retrowire *her

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

2,067. Posted:

Checked that I wasn't dreaming and the Browns did indeed lose their game yesterday. The vast ocean of disappointment and sadness that sprung up from within me, like a sulfur spring, completely washed my day away into oblivion. The white stillness that followed could almost have been described as a soothing calm were it not for the shadow of regret looming over me from behind, like the moon eclipsing the sun, covering the patches of sun on the ground with greedy shadows, the abode of nightmares and abominations that work their evil craft in the inky blackness. From such despair can there be any light? The only hope I can cling to is "perhaps next Sunday will be different." If only, if only, then my life would be filled with light and love and peace again. Now I wallow in despair and darkness. But within my heart is a small dime-sized glimmer of hope. Perhaps next Sunday, the suns rays will reach this wretched creature once again. If only....if only.....

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,068. Posted:

@SMEXIZELDAMAN: Whoa, whoa, whoa, man! It's only the first game! There's, like, and entire season left! I wouldn't get so upset yet!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,069. Posted:

So I nearly passed out after a nervous breakdown today. My D&D crew really DID break me collectively...

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

WildMan

2,070. Posted:

Not really sure what to say, but thanks everyone for the support! It really means a lot to me..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,071. Posted:

@WildTwinVikinga I'm sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,072. Posted:

You know that feeling you get when there's a girl you have a crush on, but you know you can never be with them? It's especially bad when you see said girl every day, and have harbored such feelings for 6 years... I'm feeling this very hard right now...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,073. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

You know that feeling you get when there's a girl you have a crush on, but you know you can never be with them? It's especially bad when you see said girl every day, and have harbored such feelings for 6 years... I'm feeling this very hard right now...

Is the only reason because she said no to you once or is there something more to it? But yeah that sounds harsh. I get the gist of how you must feel, sorry man.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,074. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo: Nah, it's because she's a year older than me, I've never talked to her... I doubt she'd even know my name... It simply will never happen. We're too far away; both literally and psychologically.

You know, I've never had any luck with girls... I will admit that I pretended to have girlfriend for a short amount of time, because I was angry... I came so close... But I'll never do that again... it just made it worse... :(

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,075. Posted:

My girlfriends a year older than me.. So it's not impossible. Start talking with her, maybe in a group of friends if you can so the conversation can keep going. There's always hope buddy,

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,076. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo: I know... it's just... it's hard to explain... I go to a school that's 6th - 12th grade, and I first noticed her in 6th grade... I never even thought about trying to meet her. And now that she's graduating this year, it strikes me as being a bit too late... I just get the weirdest feeling off of her... I just can't place it.

And she's actually friends with the girl I tried to ask out last year (if you remember that). Speaking of which, all that ended up doing was destroy a perfectly good friendship...

But don't get me wrong: apart from this I'm perfectly happy. But it still sticks in the back of my mind and gnaws away at me sometimes... :|

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,077. Posted:

my classmates(not sure if I can call them friends after this, it's been the second time already) forgot about me and left me in the train station... we used to go back together(until the moment when the paths split, of course) today I was talking with them. when I remembered I had to buy the ticket, it didn't take even 5 minutes and they left me behind, again.....

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,078. Posted:

I couldn't bring myself to directly say what I think to a very special girl today.... and she didn't get it when I was indirect.... I'm disapointed by my weakness....

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

mamp

2,079. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame don't worry about it we all suck at those things. You'll get your chance when you see her again just make sure you lay your game down smooth confidence is key my friend so have some of that **** for breakfast.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Mickey

2,080. Posted:

You're stronger than you think, @GustavoSF. There'll be other chances to tell her. And when the chance does come, know that we're right behind you (in spirit.)

The Mousekeloggery