General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 1,961 to 1,980 of 3,613

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,961. Posted:

Thing about deprssion,i went through that in 8th through 9th,but i got out of it.I'm not 100% out of it currently,but something like 90% out of my depression

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,962. Posted:

Nature is gruesome. So I was outside giving some fresh grass to my chickens, when a striped tabby cat came by that I've met on several occasions. It definitely belongs to someone since she's really friendly (she loves to rub on me and likes being held) and has been de-clawed in the front. She doesn't bother the girls, and they in turn don't mind her presence either.

But I'm getting off track here, so anyway I noticed that the cat had a live and unscathed baby mouse on the ground. It was still blind and fuzzy, and I brought it inside to show my mom. Not surprisingly, while she loves animals, she didn't want a wild mouse and there isn't any formula on hand to feed it regardless. So I reluctantly went and gave it back to the cat, only to discover that there was another already dead baby, only it was covered in yellow jackets (wasps) and ants so the cat didn't eat it and left.

Rather then leave the baby to die a slow starving death, I made the tough choice and let the chickens fight among themselves over it (they'll eat anything that will fit down their throats). It was over within a minute, but it's dying squeaks are still fresh in my mind. I am all too familiar with nature's brutality, but having to make such a decision and see the results firsthand was still tough. :(

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Brotagonist

1,963. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Nature is gruesome. So I was outside giving some fresh grass to my chickens, when a striped tabby cat came by that I've met on several occasions. It definitely belongs to someone since she's really friendly (she loves to rub on me and likes being held) and has been de-clawed in the front. She doesn't bother the girls, and they in turn don't mind her presence either.

But I'm getting off track here, so anyway I noticed that the cat had a live and unscathed baby mouse on the ground. It was still blind and fuzzy, and I brought it inside to show my mom. Not surprisingly, while she loves animals, she didn't want a wild mouse and there isn't any formula on hand to feed it regardless. So I reluctantly went and gave it back to the cat, only to discover that there was another already dead baby, only it was covered in yellow jackets (wasps) and ants so the cat didn't eat it and left.

Rather then leave the baby to die a slow starving death, I made the tough choice and let the chickens fight among themselves over it (they'll eat anything that will fit down their throats). It was over within a minute, but it's dying squeaks are still fresh in my mind. I am all too familiar with nature's brutality, but having to make such a decision and see the results firsthand was still tough. :(

Damn, I was gonna write about how I'm all out of Cheerios, but that seems a bit inappropriate now doesn't it?

No one touches my precious Nanako!
A man chooses, a slave obeys! - Andrew Ryan

Currently Playing: The Last of Us, Pokemon X

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,964. Posted:

@WingedFish that was disturbing, especially the part of the dying squeaks...
@Brotagonist you can write about anything that's not out of the "community rules" even if you're disapointed because you're happy(what I doubt would happen)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,965. Posted:

@WingedFish Yikes. That is gruesome. I hope you can erase that memory from your mind, man. :(

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,966. Posted:

Going to the youth rally I've been really excited to go to tomorrow, but i'm still feeling really bad >_<.
I'm worried that I won't have a good time or will be able to participate in the activities because of how I feel.
So I feel like I shouldn't be going at all but I just really wanna go and i'm all tied up in my brain so i'm sorta depressed right now.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,967. Posted:

Well, I hope you have fun at the rally despite your condition, @Konata.

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,968. Posted:

I'm having a pretty strong headache today.....
and my internet is reeeeeeaaaaaaaly slow right now....
EDIT:
now both my headache and slow internet are solved so, from this momment on, I'm having a fine day! B-)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,969. Posted:

I went to the Dentist today to get my teeth clean. They were, but they REALLY hurt now. It's like I have cavities already!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,970. Posted:

My life is just a huge failure. I have no friends (literally I just talk with family now), I have no job, and I feel like I can do nothing right. I feel like I should just give up and live in my parents' basement..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,971. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame I'm glad everything worked out for the better!

@Dark-Luigi I feel 'ya, bro. Teeth pains are the worst. :( 'hope you start feeling better soon!

@WildTwinVikings Don't be a quitter! You can turn your life around! I'll be cheering you on from Tennessee!

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,972. Posted:

Stupid storm in the morning cancelled my plans. But now it's beautiful out. And now I got nothing to do. I'm tellin ya man. There is something greater out there.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,973. Posted:

everytime I tried to play 3DS today with my cousin there was a local connection error.... in the end we discovered his 3DS is with a weird problem that makes all connections fall for one second at completely random moments(we tested with Wi-FI and my 3DS worked fine while his had the connection error...)

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,974. Posted:

WildTwinVikings wrote:

My life is just a huge failure. I have no friends (literally I just talk with family now), I have no job, and I feel like I can do nothing right. I feel like I should just give up and live in my parents' basement..

Thats the Spirit! oh wait, I mean. Oh No. It can be unavoidable having things that you don't have. But focus on 'em too much, then you may forget on the things that you do have in the process. Just keep you head up bro and keep moving forward.

Now for mine:
Earwax build-up is not only annoying but is also very painful. I have it and my mom is telling me that is because I've wearing earbuds all the time. Fact or fiction?

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,975. Posted:

Well, after taking a visit to my new school, I have to actually start it for real tomorrow. And I must say, I'm not looking forward to it, at all. Going to school for me feels like going to hell and back. In fact, I was thinking of like, running away or something. School and I don't mix ESPECIALLY in High School. Which I'm going to. Ugh.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

1,976. Posted:

My friend took a joke waaaaaaaaaay to far today.....
Got me really mad.
it was funny at first, but after a while i got so angry...
Kind of sad, he's been my friend for eight years...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,977. Posted:

@Big-Luigi Just remember that High School ends. Good luck to you until then, my friend.

@Big_Boy_Chubs You told him to knock it off before you got super-ticked, right? Because I remember a time when a friend of mine (on this very site, believe it or not) kept reusing a joke until I finally blew up on him. I destroyed the poor guy and I'm still not sure if we're still friends. I just hope you didn't make the same mistake I made.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

1,978. Posted:

@Mickey Yeah, i told him i was mad but he didn't stop. I just hung out with some other friends for the rest of the day. He felt bad and apoligized, so all is well.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,979. Posted:

@Dark-Luigi, good luck with everything high school! <3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Gregor

1,980. Posted:

This threads has reached its 100th page.

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising