Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,961 to 1,980 of 4,151

RudysaurusRex

When I finally manned up to ask a girl to my school's homecoming (I'm really shy), she said no because some other dude had "dibs", and promised he would ask her to go, but still hasn't. And on top of that, immediately after getting rejected, all of my friends got dates to go. It's gonna be a lonely Friday night.

Edited on by RudysaurusRex

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

Snagrio

@RudyDog Look at the bright side, at least you have friends. I on the other hand only have one, and even she barely talks to me anymore...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Mickey

WingedFish wrote:

@RudyDog Look at the bright side, at least you have friends. I on the other hand only have one, and even she barely talks to me anymore...

It's nice to know you don't consider me your friend. I'll keep that in mind next time I see one of your disappointment of the day posts and think about trying to cheer my friend up.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Snagrio

Mickey wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

It's nice to know you don't consider me your friend. I'll keep that in mind next time I see one of your disappointment of the day posts and think about trying to cheer my friend up.

Woah man no need to get upset. When I said friend in my last post I meant real world friends, you know, people you actually interact with physically. You and many others on here are my friends, no question, but in the non-virtual world I have practically nobody.

Afterall, if I didn't consider any of you guys friends I wouldn't be sharing all this personal stuff with you now would I?

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

GuSolarFlare

@WingedFish remember this the world end with you it's not only a good game it teaches you that your world goes as far as you expand it. go out there and make some friends and don't ever be afraid of calling someone a friend without their consent! and @Mickey is the best online friend you could make he's a really cool guy!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

WingedFish wrote:

Mickey wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Woah man no need to get upset. When I said friend in my last post I meant real world friends, you know, people you actually interact with physically. You and many others on here are my friends, no question, but in the non-virtual world I have practically nobody.

As someone who hasn't worded things correctly numerous times in the past, I understand. And sorry about getting upset over that, I'm just quick-tempered. Not excusing myself, just explaining.

@GustavoSF Please, Gus, stop. Whatever you did that you're trying to atone for is forgiven. Just don't call me a really cool guy.

The Mousekeloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey ok if you don't like I'll stop it. but you really are the most gentle NL user..... plus I'm just in an amazing mood lately so no need to forgive me as didn't do anything!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Mickey

@GuardianKing Not bitter, just irritable. I get really sad when someone says I'm anything from nice, to awesome... okay, maybe there is a little bit of bitterness in there, but it isn't directed towards any of you. I don't think I need to talk but that may change since, y'know, puberty's done worse before.

@GustavoSF There have been (and still are) users that are more gentle than me. I'm glad you're in an amazing mood, man.

The Mousekeloggery

Captain_Toad

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@WingedFish remember this the world end with you it's not only a good game it teaches you that your world goes as far as you expand it. go out there and make some friends and don't ever be afraid of calling someone a friend without their consent! and @Mickey is the best online friend you could make he's a really cool guy!

Heh, now I really need to get that game. Yeah, don't be afraid to make some friends man.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Snagrio

I've about had it. A bird flew into the widow by the feeders outside. This has happened multiple times before, and I've been trying to get my parents to cover up the window before something got seriously hurt, but now it's too late. The bird hit the window so hard that by the time I got to it, blood was seeping out from the beak.

I picked it up into my hands, thinking I could possibly help it, but mere seconds later, the traumatized creature passed away right in my comforting hold. I broke down right there.

Its body now rests beside that of my beloved fish under the peach tree. That's two precious lives that died in my hands today...

I hate life so much right now...

Snagrio

Retrowire

Mine is disappointment followed by uncertainty.

My niece who is now 20 just discovered that as soon as she deleted her Facebook a couple of months ago, that her fiance (who she's been dating for 6 years) took the opportunity of her absence on Facebook to talk to as many other girls as possible. He initiates conversations with them, talks about his engagement to my niece with them as if, "Well if it doesn't work out with her I can give you a try" and he had his relationship status set to single this entire time.

I'm disappointed in this POS guy who's been dating my niece but I'm worried as to how I will feel if my niece decides to give him a second chance (yes, he's done this before.) If she does, then I think I'll be double disappointed. She deserves better. I'm just worried because I don't think anyone should suffer to an unfaithful relationship.

Retro Gaming Enthusiast. Nintendo Fan. Amateur Video Game Historian. Electronics Hobbyist.

icerazor

I realized that i have school tomorrow and still have homework to do.

Do surverys for gift cards such as Gamestop,Amazon,Nintendo eShop and much more.

http://www.prizerebel.com/d.php?r=johnnybell&l=153

Mickey

@Retrowire My goodness, I hate people like that. I hope your niece wises up to that snake's games and dumps him.

@icerazor Yikes! Better hurry and finish your homework!

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Retrowire

Mickey wrote:

@Retrowire My goodness, I hate people like that. I hope your niece wises up to that snake's games and dumps him.

Yeah, my wife and I had a long chat with her last night about it. She found out about him while I was on the phone with her so it was upsetting for me to hear her breakdown like that. We told her, "Once a cheater, always a cheater." At least that's our experience in life. I just find it SO insulting that this punk actually PROPOSED to my niece and is treating an engagement so lightly. He actually had a conversation on FB with a girl who asked, "But what about you and your fiance?" and his reply was "If it happens, it happens."

Sorry, but when you ask for a woman's hand in marriage and she says yes, it's happening and you're going to make it happen because you are a man. Not a little boy stuck in high school handling frivolously stupid relationships. He constantly complains about having to find a job, he always wants to play Xbox with his friends instead of her, and he's literally begging for attention from these other girls on Facebook. It's atrocious. My wife said she wants to cut his face. LOL My wife is awesome.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Retro Gaming Enthusiast. Nintendo Fan. Amateur Video Game Historian. Electronics Hobbyist.

GuSolarFlare

@Retrowire I never understood how this kind of guy is always sorrounded by girls...

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.