Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,941 to 1,960 of 4,151

Big_Boy_Chubs

My friend took a joke waaaaaaaaaay to far today.....
Got me really mad.
it was funny at first, but after a while i got so angry...
Kind of sad, he's been my friend for eight years...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Mickey

@Big-Luigi Just remember that High School ends. Good luck to you until then, my friend.

@Big_Boy_Chubs You told him to knock it off before you got super-ticked, right? Because I remember a time when a friend of mine (on this very site, believe it or not) kept reusing a joke until I finally blew up on him. I destroyed the poor guy and I'm still not sure if we're still friends. I just hope you didn't make the same mistake I made.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Big_Boy_Chubs

@Mickey Yeah, i told him i was mad but he didn't stop. I just hung out with some other friends for the rest of the day. He felt bad and apoligized, so all is well.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

e-love

@Dark-Luigi, good luck with everything high school! <3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Gregor

This threads has reached its 100th page.

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

GuSolarFlare

Gregor wrote:

the worst part is that you're technically right..... it is a disapointment that so many people(me included) get disapointed so many times.... makes you wish things were better for everyone(but since yesterday I'm suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper ultra happy!!!!!)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Gregor

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Gregor wrote:

the worst part is that you're technically right..... it is a disapointment that so many people(me included) get disapointed so many times.... makes you wish things were better for everyone(but since yesterday I'm suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper ultra happy!!!!!)

GTFO. We don't take joy and happiness in here.

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

GuSolarFlare

Gregor wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Gregor wrote:

GTFO. We don't take joy and happiness in here.

a little too much aggressive.... that's quite disapointing

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

FishieFish

Today I got stung by a bee, I saw it but it flew out the window before I could crush the life out of it.

I will have my revenge, little one.

"No one said you could touch."

GuSolarFlare

FishieFish wrote:

Today I got stung by a bee, I saw it but it flew out the window before I could crush the life out of it.

wait, don't bees die when they sting someone? if it really was a bee you don't need to take revenge it fell dead somewhere after its leave......

my Backloggery

HankLangley

D: Wow this thread is really depressing... im so sorry for @everyone that had some of those terrible things happening to them...

My disappointment was that my MC acount got hacked. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

mamp

I was doing my clinicals at the hospital, felt so clueless the entire day, but I felt like I learned a couple of things to help me improve for next week I just hope I can keep getting better because I don't want to fail my clinicals.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

GuSolarFlare

I forgot to put a clotch in the middle of my 3DS before putting it in my pocket now the top screen is scratched(that strangely is only visible when the 3D is on) I messed up this time.... other than that I'm still happy!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

my dumb sister left her earring on the floor and I steppend in it and not only it hurt but it got stuck on my foot for a while...... it's that annoying kind of pain that's not strong but won't go away.....

my Backloggery

Snagrio

GuSilverFlame wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

wait, don't bees die when they sting someone? if it really was a bee you don't need to take revenge it fell dead somewhere after its leave......

Only honeybees die after stinging. It could have been a bumblebee, or even a wasp.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

I just had a seemingly insignificant loss, but sad nonetheless. Yesterday one of my favorite fish jumped out of the tank. I managed to get it back in time, and I thought it was fine. But later on I noticed it started to bleed from the fins, and wondered if it'd even make it though the night. Well this morning my fears ended up worse then imagined. It was still alive, but half the body was covered in a deathly white, and I knew the poor thing was on death row. So I took the fish out, and with a brick, delt it a quick blow to the head to end the suffering. I buried it under a peach tree, so that it may offer a final gift to this world. I'm gonna miss the little guy...

What is it with me having to kill creatures to end their suffering lately? At least the last time it wasn't personal, but this is just unfair.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Mickey

@GuardianKing I hate it when I lose my voice. When you talk, it sounds like something awful just happened and you're really bummed about it. I hope your voice heals.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.