General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 1,881 to 1,900 of 3,834

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,881. Posted:

The drains in the Stop & Shop I work at........well, most of them backed up, and that water came from the sewer, so that means sewage water and (not that much) poopie was all over the floors. Thankfully I work outside most of the time, however I had to come inside to put away the carts in a spot, so that means I had to hold my breath each time to block that awful, stinky, makes me want to puke, smell. And I did this from 9:00 a.m to 2:30 p.m.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,882. Posted:

Thank you everyone for the kind words, I've just been sitting around really.
What a way to spend my last week of summer :p

I should be feeling better soon, thanks again~

@Big_Boy_Chubs, hugs~ <3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,883. Posted:

@Emaan - Had mine removed last year; here's my advice. If your doctor prescribed you pin medication to help with recovery, take them on a timed schedule, NOT on how you feel. Nothing quite worse than having pain flare back up because you didn't think you needed to take your meds anymore.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

1,884. Posted:

@Emaan lucky, my summer ended august first......sniff.....still missing my friend.... ) :
thanks for acknowleding me : )

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,885. Posted:

@Emaan Pain medication is also highly addictive, so be careful about that. Our health teacher had an entire day in the drug unit to discuss prescription medication, and he highlighted the dangers of pain medication a lot.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

1,886. Posted:

I lost all of my Yellow save data.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,887. Posted:

it started to rain today, I love rain but not when I have to go out to resolve issues with electronic things(electronics and water don't mix well after all). hope it stops tomorrow....

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

1,888. Posted:

I've been having so many health issues in the past week i'm really becoming depressed.
I haven't even been able to do many things lately, and we have no idea what I might have.
I sure hope we figure out soon because I dunno if I can last much longer like this cause its hard to sleep, a little hard to breath and it's just a pain to do anything. >_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

1,889. Posted:

@Konata Oh No! I hope you feel better! Get a checkup..... they'll find out what's wrong......feel better!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,890. Posted:

@Konata Oh no. :( I hope you can figure out what it is soon. Get better. :)

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,891. Posted:

@Konata That's not good. :( I hope they find what's wrong and you get better soon. You will be in my prayers.

Currently playing: Samurai Warriors 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and Super Smash Bros. (Wii U).

AuthorMessage

Einherjar

1,892. Posted:

Got Pokemon Rumble U...I loved the first Wii Ware title in all its simplicity. It was a cute, little time waster and had slight nuances of a dungeon crawler. That said, i have never gotten my hands on the 3DS game, so i can not sai anything about the "evolution" of the series so far.
But man, was i disappointed by the WiiU title...only arena matches instead of the (although very very light) dungeons of the first one, the bloom filter is so overused at times, that it hurts to look at it, no pokemon management (so far ?). It feels so dumbed down it hurts.
And thats the title that aims to sell those little NFC figurines ?
Maybe the game gets better over time but until now, it just feels...bland.
Also, im a HUGE fan of the Dynasty Warriors franchise, so the "1 Vs. 100" GFenre is no stranger to me, but this is the first game where i had the feeling that its too much going on at the screen. It may be the first miss purchase in years :/

Einherjar

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8503-1730 | Nintendo Network ID: EinherjarZX

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,893. Posted:

those suspicious unauthorized hidden videogame repair shops aren't faster(or cheaper) to fix a 3DS than the official Nintendo authorized one(yep there's only one in my whole country) so my 3DS will stay broken until I go there.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,894. Posted:

My PS3 has the freakin yellow light of death.

Currently playing: Samurai Warriors 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and Super Smash Bros. (Wii U).

AuthorMessage

Pinkkitty

1,895. Posted:

I got nail polish on my 3ds by accident and now it's dried on and I can't get it off :(

Oh well~~~

Pinkkitty

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,896. Posted:

My senior year in high school starts Monday and I'm really stressed out about things.
Trying to get my college applications finished alongside dealing with a class schedule that needs to be changed is very annoying.

I wish things could go back to how things were a few months ago, now summer is already over.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,897. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

My senior year in high school starts Monday and I'm really stressed out about things.
Trying to get my college applications finished alongside dealing with a class schedule that needs to be changed is very annoying.

I wish things could go back to how things were a few months ago, now summer is already over.

don't worry the senior year(it's the last one right?) is the easiest one for the first half and a living underworld in the second half when you start to get worried with the college(or university looks like their meanings isn't even close in some countries). in my case it was the best and easiest year in high school(but the most stressing one because of some anoying classmates) don't worry, if your classmates are likeable, things will be even relaxing!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,898. Posted:

Tomorrow is Saturday but I'll have to work 8 hours :( I have a deadline on Tuesday. Buh.

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,899. Posted:

I don't know why, but I just feel miserable. I don't know if it's the fact that @Varia01 left, or I'm just remembering bad memories of my past. I just feel like I don't deserve to live on this planet anymore. :(

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,900. Posted:

Big-Luigi wrote:

I don't know why, but I just feel miserable. I don't know if it's the fact that @Varia01 left, or I'm just remembering bad memories of my past. I just feel like I don't deserve to live on this planet anymore. :(

don't know if it's the same but I've had a similar problem once before(it's been about 3 years since I had it) after that, I've decided to never question the meaning of life again. I also found some really good friends and started playing tennis(I don't know anymore which one was the solution as they happened almost simultaneously yet were unrelated, but it got things solved) and turning the brain off helps a lot sometimes!
anyway, hope you feel better @Big-Luigi !!

my Backloggery