Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 4,151

Jaz007

My PS3 has the freakin yellow light of death.

Jaz007

Pinkkitty

I got nail polish on my 3ds by accident and now it's dried on and I can't get it off

Oh well~~~

Pinkkitty

e-love

My senior year in high school starts Monday and I'm really stressed out about things.
Trying to get my college applications finished alongside dealing with a class schedule that needs to be changed is very annoying.

I wish things could go back to how things were a few months ago, now summer is already over.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

GuSolarFlare

Emaan wrote:

My senior year in high school starts Monday and I'm really stressed out about things.
Trying to get my college applications finished alongside dealing with a class schedule that needs to be changed is very annoying.

I wish things could go back to how things were a few months ago, now summer is already over.

don't worry the senior year(it's the last one right?) is the easiest one for the first half and a living underworld in the second half when you start to get worried with the college(or university looks like their meanings isn't even close in some countries). in my case it was the best and easiest year in high school(but the most stressing one because of some anoying classmates) don't worry, if your classmates are likeable, things will be even relaxing!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

Big-Luigi wrote:

I don't know why, but I just feel miserable. I don't know if it's the fact that @Varia01 left, or I'm just remembering bad memories of my past. I just feel like I don't deserve to live on this planet anymore.

don't know if it's the same but I've had a similar problem once before(it's been about 3 years since I had it) after that, I've decided to never question the meaning of life again. I also found some really good friends and started playing tennis(I don't know anymore which one was the solution as they happened almost simultaneously yet were unrelated, but it got things solved) and turning the brain off helps a lot sometimes!
anyway, hope you feel better @Big-Luigi !!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Captain_Toad

Big-Luigi wrote:

I don't know why, but I just feel miserable. I don't know if it's the fact that @Varia01 left, or I'm just remembering bad memories of my past. I just feel like I don't deserve to live on this planet anymore.

I don't know wherever you're serious or if you're pulling a quote from futurama. Though I do miss @varia01.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

HandheldGuru97

Still recovering from my wisdom teeth.....ow!!!!!! And I've had the hiccups on and off all FREAKING DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

e-love

@Neo-GeoFan, you and me both on the wisdom teeth!

HandheldGuru97

Emaan wrote:

@Neo-GeoFan, you and me both on the wisdom teeth!

Yup it sucks

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Mickey

@Big-Luigi We all have bad memories but they only make us stronger. Plenty of bad things have happened to me and, while they still bother me, I acknowledge that, like it or not, they made me who I am today. Now, I'm sure there's you have plenty of things you wish you could take back, but you need to deal with the fact that, yes. It happened, but it's over now. You're a great man and you definitely deserve to live. About @Varia01: He'll be back. You'll see.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

e-love

@Big-Luigi, I wish you the best in finding happiness in times like this where you may seem like it is so far away. hugs <3

Mickey

I have about an hour until I have to go to Karate. Saturday was exam day for the month and I did not attend because I had my exam last month and I probably won't go to an exam until... let's be fair and say October. No, why I remember that Saturday was an exam day is because those new students took it. You only go to exams if the teachers think you're ready for them and that you have a good chance of passing the exam. If they passed (which is something I'll find out during class), they'll have advanced to the Adult class that I go to. I'll most likely be seeing them in class today.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Snagrio

My schoolbooks arrived today... At least I don't start till after Labor Day in September (being homeschooled rocks!).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

agumon1123

Fell asleep on skytrain. I was 15 minutes late for work even though ive been half an hour early every day(even though its work experience and I don't get paid)

agumon1123

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4333-7112 | Twitter:

Tasuki

My computer died and I have no idea how to fix it. I tried googling it but really didnt find anything that could help. So mad now cause I really have no way to get on the internet or play my PC games.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

R_Champ

Tasuki wrote:

My computer died and I have no idea how to fix it. I tried googling it but really didnt find anything that could help. So mad now cause I really have no way to get on the internet or play my PC games.

Will it turn on at all? If not it could be something simple like the power cord or power source.
If it does turn on, does it make funny noises? If so, it could be a problem with a fan (simple) or your hard drive (not simple X_X)
If it's something like a virus (OS won't boot) then you could ghost it (lose all your files unless you back up data often, but also purge any bad files/malware) by pressing...I think it's CTRL+F11 when it's booting.

I don't know if any of that will help, but I hope you figure things out.

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

Tasuki

For those who are wondering I posted a thread in the help section of the site. Thanks all for your kind words.

@Mickey: What style of Karate do you take?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.