General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 1,841 to 1,860 of 3,782

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,841. Posted:

@Undead_terror That's no fun. I hope you get over that flu as soon as possible, man.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,842. Posted:

I just found out that literally everything I bought from amazon last month (including my Wii U) was charged onto my dad's account (even though my receipt clearly showed MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER.) Plus, they automatically renewed my prime membership without asking me or notifying me in any shape or form (the trial expired without me even knowing).

I'm in the mood to destroy everything I own right now. I already broke the phone and tossed my wallet out.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,843. Posted:

@Nobodys_Angel Yikes. Hang in there, man. I'm sure it'll all be resolved eventually.

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,844. Posted:

@Nobodys_Angel Untitled

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,845. Posted:

Guys, I need help...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,846. Posted:

@Nobodys_Angel Do you want to talk about this on Backloggery?

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,847. Posted:

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

I just found out that literally everything I bought from amazon last month (including my Wii U) was charged onto my dad's account (even though my receipt clearly showed MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER.) Plus, they automatically renewed my prime membership without asking me or notifying me in any shape or form (the trial expired without me even knowing).

I'm in the mood to destroy everything I own right now. I already broke the phone and tossed my wallet out.

You gotta watch those trial periods man. They always say that if you don't cancel before the trial period was over you will be charged. Almost every trial period says that. I have seen it on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Gamefly and a bunch of others. Only thing you can do is cancel the Amazon Prime now before they charge you again.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,848. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

@Undead_terror That's no fun. I hope you get over that flu as soon as possible, man.

I had to sleep in a different position last night, different from my usual and I guess when gas was forming in my stomach or whatever in the morning it rather painful.

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,849. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

You gotta watch those trial periods man. They always say that if you don't cancel before the trial period was over you will be charged. Almost every trial period says that. I have seen it on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Gamefly and a bunch of others. Only thing you can do is cancel the Amazon Prime now before they charge you again.

If he's hasn't actually used Prime yet, there may be a chance they could cancel it for him and refund him what he was charged for it. I don't know for certain if that would work/that's how that works; I piggyback off my brother's student Prime membership when I order stuff there.

If that doesn't work, @Nobodys_Angel, I'd set a calendar notification (or two or three) for 11 months/50 weeks from now and cancel it then. If you can't get out of it, might as well take advantage of free 2-day shipping/streaming/books they offer while giving yourself ample time to cancel it before you get charged again.

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,850. Posted:

my thyroid is really giving me issues today because I'm really emotionally off balance today.
Even though my disease is in remission I think it's coming back because I haven't been like this since when I actually had my disease.
I'm like laughing then two minutes later I wanna throw things at people. It's pretty bad >_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,851. Posted:

Konata wrote:

my thyroid is really giving me issues today because I'm really emotionally off balance today.
Even though my disease is in remission I think it's coming back because I haven't been like this since when I actually had my disease.
I'm like laughing then two minutes later I wanna throw things at people. It's pretty bad >_<.

Aw man, I hope things get better! Sorry to hear that. Have a hug! hug

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,852. Posted:

@Konata Wow, that sounds awful! Is there any way I can help besides praying?

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

1,853. Posted:

Konata wrote:

i feel so bad for you you need a hug Untitled

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

The Final 2 Great Turn-Base RPGs Pokemon and Fire Emblem

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,854. Posted:

Thanks guys.
@Mickey Thanks for praying, but there is really nothing that anyone can do for me ATM xD.
I'm trying to just distract myself by making gifs so I won't lash out at anyone :O.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,855. Posted:

feline2 wrote:

Konata wrote:

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,856. Posted:

Big-Luigi wrote:

feline2 wrote:

Konata wrote:

Currently playing: Torchlight 2 , Rune Factory 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,857. Posted:

I hope you get things sorted out, @Konata.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,858. Posted:

@Konata, get well soon! <3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

mamp

1,859. Posted:

I finally finished my drawing and I posted it here and no one said anything oh well on to the next one.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,860. Posted:

Me and my nephew was having a good run on invasion mode on Conduit 2. We went to Round 4 (10 waves) and got an achievement for completing 3 Rounds of Invasion, then the Wii froze.... (1 1/2 hours wasted.)

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4