Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,841 to 1,860 of 4,151

Happy_Mask

Emaan wrote:

Had my wisdom teeth removed today and I'm in a lot of pain :c

Just keep icing and heating after the icing days, and you'll minimize bruising. Get well soon bro~

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Big_Boy_Chubs

A good friend moved on friday......

Edited on by Big_Boy_Chubs

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Snagrio

@Emaan Ouch! I've been in your shoes rather recently bud, so take my advice and strap two ice bags (wrapped in paper towels so you don't freeze) around your cheeks. It does wonders for those first few days by keeping the swelling down. Hope your pain goes away soon!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Mickey

@Big_Boy_Chubs That's sad. I've never really experienced that myself... actually, I was the one to move away once. Leaving all of my California friends back home and moving to Tennessee was really tough. On the bright side though: In the wonderful future we live in, we have social networks that allow us to re-connect with old friends. I hope you get to see them again soon. Whether it be in real-life, or the internet.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

The drains in the Stop & Shop I work at........well, most of them backed up, and that water came from the sewer, so that means sewage water and (not that much) poopie was all over the floors. Thankfully I work outside most of the time, however I had to come inside to put away the carts in a spot, so that means I had to hold my breath each time to block that awful, stinky, makes me want to puke, smell. And I did this from 9:00 a.m to 2:30 p.m.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

e-love

Thank you everyone for the kind words, I've just been sitting around really.
What a way to spend my last week of summer

I should be feeling better soon, thanks again~

@Big_Boy_Chubs, hugs~ <3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Birdman

@Emaan - Had mine removed last year; here's my advice. If your doctor prescribed you pin medication to help with recovery, take them on a timed schedule, NOT on how you feel. Nothing quite worse than having pain flare back up because you didn't think you needed to take your meds anymore.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Big_Boy_Chubs

@Emaan lucky, my summer ended august first......sniff.....still missing my friend.... ) :
thanks for acknowleding me : )

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

TsunamiSensei

I lost all of my Yellow save data.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

GuSolarFlare

it started to rain today, I love rain but not when I have to go out to resolve issues with electronic things(electronics and water don't mix well after all). hope it stops tomorrow....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Arianabtd

I've been having so many health issues in the past week i'm really becoming depressed.
I haven't even been able to do many things lately, and we have no idea what I might have.
I sure hope we figure out soon because I dunno if I can last much longer like this cause its hard to sleep, a little hard to breath and it's just a pain to do anything. >_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

@Konata Oh No! I hope you feel better! Get a checkup..... they'll find out what's wrong......feel better!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Jaz007

@Konata That's not good. I hope they find what's wrong and you get better soon. You will be in my prayers.

Jaz007

Einherjar

Got Pokemon Rumble U...I loved the first Wii Ware title in all its simplicity. It was a cute, little time waster and had slight nuances of a dungeon crawler. That said, i have never gotten my hands on the 3DS game, so i can not sai anything about the "evolution" of the series so far.
But man, was i disappointed by the WiiU title...only arena matches instead of the (although very very light) dungeons of the first one, the bloom filter is so overused at times, that it hurts to look at it, no pokemon management (so far ?). It feels so dumbed down it hurts.
And thats the title that aims to sell those little NFC figurines ?
Maybe the game gets better over time but until now, it just feels...bland.
Also, im a HUGE fan of the Dynasty Warriors franchise, so the "1 Vs. 100" GFenre is no stranger to me, but this is the first game where i had the feeling that its too much going on at the screen. It may be the first miss purchase in years :/

Einherjar

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8503-1730 | Nintendo Network ID: EinherjarZX

GuSolarFlare

those suspicious unauthorized hidden videogame repair shops aren't faster(or cheaper) to fix a 3DS than the official Nintendo authorized one(yep there's only one in my whole country) so my 3DS will stay broken until I go there.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.