Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,821 to 1,840 of 4,254

Tasuki

@theblackdragon: I am so sorry to hear about your lost I wish there was something that I could do. For now though my thoughts and prayers go out to you and others who were effected by this tragedy.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Undead_terror

Tasuki wrote:

@theblackdragon: I am so sorry to hear about your lost I wish there was something that I could do. For now though my thoughts and prayers go out to you and others who were effected by this tragedy.

I didn't see her comment, but I would have to say the same thing.

GuardianKing

I just found out that literally everything I bought from amazon last month (including my Wii U) was charged onto my dad's account (even though my receipt clearly showed MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER.) Plus, they automatically renewed my prime membership without asking me or notifying me in any shape or form (the trial expired without me even knowing).

I'm in the mood to destroy everything I own right now. I already broke the phone and tossed my wallet out.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Tasuki

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

I just found out that literally everything I bought from amazon last month (including my Wii U) was charged onto my dad's account (even though my receipt clearly showed MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER.) Plus, they automatically renewed my prime membership without asking me or notifying me in any shape or form (the trial expired without me even knowing).

I'm in the mood to destroy everything I own right now. I already broke the phone and tossed my wallet out.

You gotta watch those trial periods man. They always say that if you don't cancel before the trial period was over you will be charged. Almost every trial period says that. I have seen it on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Gamefly and a bunch of others. Only thing you can do is cancel the Amazon Prime now before they charge you again.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Undead_terror

Mickey wrote:

@Undead_terror That's no fun. I hope you get over that flu as soon as possible, man.

I had to sleep in a different position last night, different from my usual and I guess when gas was forming in my stomach or whatever in the morning it rather painful.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Birdman

Tasuki wrote:

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

I just found out that literally everything I bought from amazon last month (including my Wii U) was charged onto my dad's account (even though my receipt clearly showed MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER.) Plus, they automatically renewed my prime membership without asking me or notifying me in any shape or form (the trial expired without me even knowing).

I'm in the mood to destroy everything I own right now. I already broke the phone and tossed my wallet out.

You gotta watch those trial periods man. They always say that if you don't cancel before the trial period was over you will be charged. Almost every trial period says that. I have seen it on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Gamefly and a bunch of others. Only thing you can do is cancel the Amazon Prime now before they charge you again.

If he's hasn't actually used Prime yet, there may be a chance they could cancel it for him and refund him what he was charged for it. I don't know for certain if that would work/that's how that works; I piggyback off my brother's student Prime membership when I order stuff there.

If that doesn't work, @Nobodys_Angel, I'd set a calendar notification (or two or three) for 11 months/50 weeks from now and cancel it then. If you can't get out of it, might as well take advantage of free 2-day shipping/streaming/books they offer while giving yourself ample time to cancel it before you get charged again.

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Arianabtd

my thyroid is really giving me issues today because I'm really emotionally off balance today.
Even though my disease is in remission I think it's coming back because I haven't been like this since when I actually had my disease.
I'm like laughing then two minutes later I wanna throw things at people. It's pretty bad >_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

Konata wrote:

my thyroid is really giving me issues today because I'm really emotionally off balance today.
Even though my disease is in remission I think it's coming back because I haven't been like this since when I actually had my disease.
I'm like laughing then two minutes later I wanna throw things at people. It's pretty bad >_<.

Aw man, I hope things get better! Sorry to hear that. Have a hug! hug

Sleepingmudkip

Konata wrote:

my thyroid is really giving me issues today because I'm really emotionally off balance today.
Even though my disease is in remission I think it's coming back because I haven't been like this since when I actually had my disease.
I'm like laughing then two minutes later I wanna throw things at people. It's pretty bad >_<.

i feel so bad for you you need a hug Untitled

Xander my husband...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Arianabtd

Thanks guys.
@Mickey Thanks for praying, but there is really nothing that anyone can do for me ATM xD.
I'm trying to just distract myself by making gifs so I won't lash out at anyone .

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Dark-Luigi

feline2 wrote:

Konata wrote:

my thyroid is really giving me issues today because I'm really emotionally off balance today.
Even though my disease is in remission I think it's coming back because I haven't been like this since when I actually had my disease.
I'm like laughing then two minutes later I wanna throw things at people. It's pretty bad >_<.

i feel so bad for you you need a hug Untitled

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Jaz007

Big-Luigi wrote:

feline2 wrote:

Konata wrote:

my thyroid is really giving me issues today because I'm really emotionally off balance today.
Even though my disease is in remission I think it's coming back because I haven't been like this since when I actually had my disease.
I'm like laughing then two minutes later I wanna throw things at people. It's pretty bad >_<.

i feel so bad for you you need a hug Untitled

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007
Currently playing: BotW, Overwatch, and Persona 5.

RR529

I hope you get things sorted out, @Konata.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

emaan

@Konata, get well soon! <3

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic