General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 1,761 to 1,780 of 3,613

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,761. Posted:

@RR529, thanks man! I am really hopeful it will help.

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,762. Posted:

I have a cold and a bad sore throat to show for it. Swallowing hurts. :(

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted 2..

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,763. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

I have a cold and a bad sore throat to show for it. Swallowing hurts. :(

I had that once before...hope you get better.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,764. Posted:

gotta start working again tonight & tomorrow buh a book translation, revise a manual, translate the manual, translate automatic emails, I've got way too much work..

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

1,765. Posted:

It's 2:27 AM, and I'm still wide awake. I haven't been able to sleep during night properly for three weeks now. I always have to sleep after school. My Harpaxaphobia keeps getting worse and worse and, today, I just told my mum(she was none the wiser to me getting no correct sleep), but all she did was go "aww, my baby", and that's her generic response. I just feel so helpless because I don't have the mental capacity free to help myself with this, and everyone I've asked can't figure out how to/doesn't seem to be bothered/able to help. I've done a number of all nighters in the past and I was fine, but it isn't good in this amount. This is becoming normal to me now, and it's affecting everything else badly.

@Jaz007 I've had the same thing all week, but thankfully it's a lot better now. It hurt to talk.
@CanisWolfred Yep, I'm pretty much in agreement. I have done the same thing and I feel like it's made negative impacts, but I'm just trying to get in on these things less and less. It seems like you need to go to game/series-specific sites to get worthwhile discussion most of the time. And, no, they don't have a resize feature, unfortunately- every time I want to use a picture in one of my posts, I have to test if it is at size, then, usually, resize it and re-upload it. It's an annoying pain for such a standard feature.
@Torchwood I left some time in early December and came back in February for a little as GamingMaster_76(my original account for TLoS <3), but I haven't rejoined since because I'm really tired of the fandom. It's the same as my problem with the gaming community, it could potentially be great to chat about the games, but I personally find it toxic overall. Of course, I feel like (I know...) I also contributed to that, so... contrapocrasy. I try to think about it less but it's hard, because the games and toys are one in the same and I need to watch to keep up to date, but if not for that I would probably be buying Swap Force for myself. It certainly isn't the worst thing about the franchise, but was the biggest contributor to me quitting and what pushed me over the edge of it.

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,766. Posted:

@Jaz007 I HATE sore throats. I hope, for your sake, your cold ends soon.

@Nibelilt That's terrible! Have you tried sleeping pills yet?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

1,767. Posted:

@Mickey No. I know it could probably help with my sleeping if I stayed awake all day, but the fear is still going to be there. :(

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,768. Posted:

@Nibilet - You might want to talk to your counselour about that. At worst, you may need to see a professional therapist. If your fears are getting in the way, I doubt even sleeping pills would totally fix the problem.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

1,769. Posted:

The R button on my 3DS isn't responding well. it's not exactly broken yet, it's more like barely working but impossible for games that use it and most of my game do use it.....
Edit: well now things got worse the button is working fine now(I 'm still wondering what happened) but the notification LED is on it's not turning off and the color is slowly changing. was this EVER suposed to happen?....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,770. Posted:

Had to spend 1 and a half hours today standing outside, in humid 90 degree heat, with a group of beer guzzling rednecks I didn't know, and whom I shared no interests with whatsoever...

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,771. Posted:

Spent all afternoon clearing malware and other bad stuff of my computer, pretty tedious.

Official "rare download" assistant
Best YT show here!
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, No More Heroes, Persona 2: IS, Ys 1
Recently beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,772. Posted:

Work is going slooow

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

1,773. Posted:

Had my first day of uni, and it was less than alright.

So my disappointment of the day is that @AlexSays was right and I wasn't. Drinking probably would have been more fun (but more expensive :( )

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,774. Posted:

Mellowkarp wrote:

Had my first day of uni, and it was less than alright.

So my disappointment of the day is that @AlexSays was right and I wasn't. Drinking probably would have been more fun (but more expensive :( )

I kinda doubt there's anything alcohol that's more expensive than Uni...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,775. Posted:

Broadcasting live from the hospital inpatient unit. Hopefully being here with the new medications will help my headaches though...

Feel free to add me!

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,776. Posted:

Hang in there, @Mellowkarp. Hope your time at uni improves!

@maxcriden Yikes. I hope your headache goes away soon!

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,777. Posted:

Thanks @Mickey! I hope to be home and playing our new Wii U again very soon!

Feel free to add me!

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,778. Posted:

Mice have returned to my house. We've had problems with them before, but they've gone away after settings traps up and whatnot (it also helps that a family of foxes lives near my house and has for nearly a decade), so hopefully they're all caught soon (or at least leave). Trapped one yesterday near the downstairs entertainment system (no cables were chewed through, thankfully), caught another in the sink down there today, and saw a third one when I went back to catch the second one (That happened because "Well, it looks trapped in there, guess I'll have lunch then come back for it"). Got traps; hopefully this problem will end sooner rather than later.

Oh, and I never got last week's issue of The New Yorker, so I'm dealing with their customer service regarding my subscription now too.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,779. Posted:

@Birdman My gosh that sounds irritating! I hope you get that sorted out without too much trouble! And I hope you get that Rat problem sorted out as well.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,780. Posted:

@Birdman You may want to consider an outdoor cat if the foxes don't deal with your problem, my house used to have a problem with that up until I got one. The only bad part about it is that my cat is proud of it's catches, and leaves the dead/on the brink of death rodents on my doorstep. D:

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u