Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 4,151

maxcriden

That is terrible, @Big-Luigi. He was one of my favorite users. Any idea why or when he left?

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

RR529

Our Church Block Party was cancelled, due to rain that didn't exist...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

HeroOfCybertron

RR529 wrote:

Our Church Block Party was cancelled, due to rain that didn't exist...

Stuff I'm looking forward to always gets cancelled because of nonexistent rain or just a drop or two.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

ogo79

you know the economy is bad when ryu is picking up change on the street
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

BadKitty

Ogo lying to me. ;___;

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I just remembered one my favorite parts of handhelds from the old times and the ones not so old like the first DS(before the DSlite)
you could play games outside in a sunny day(I love simply stating under the sunlight!, I also love getting under the rain but rainproof videogames never existed so it's not really that disapointing as something that did exist but was discarded)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KatnissEverdeen

Dropped my 3ds...

KatnissEverdeen

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7893-5806

ogo79

BadKitty wrote:

Ogo lying to me. ;___;

i wasnt lying

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

GuSolarFlare

my parents changed their minds and gone out for the whole day without me instead of taking my 3DS to fix. I might be an adult but I still can't drive and the place where I live(specialy my street) has nearly zero public transport and it's far from almost anywhere..... I think they should add SSB meelee's score bonus "no R 4 U" to every game I play if things stay this way.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

TheKingOfTown

My dad is forcing me to go to survival camp. Hoo, this'll be fun. >.<
EDIT: Also, Aviator, Chrono, and maybe Canis all left NL.

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GuSolarFlare

my 3DS' R button is still broken an I'm afraid of messing my 3DS before repairing because it might get really expensive. so I can only play on my PC(it sucks for games...) or my N64 with all my 4 controllers with some kind of problem three of them are in the analog stick and the last one had the plug cut out. and my friends are busy lately so I have nothing to do......

my Backloggery

Eetu247

School starts today and I'm not very motivated to go there ._. It's 1am here and I'm not motivated to go sleeping this early after staying up late every night (there were also nights I didn't sleep at all). Now I have to wake up early and I hate it so much :c Also I don't have many friends at school, only 2 and they aren't even close friends to me, I never saw them in the whole summer vacation or talked to them etc. My best friends are with me only on the internet because they live far away from me. And because of school, I have less free time for games and anime and other stuff I like to do :/

Edited on by Eetu247

Eetu247

3DS Friend Code: 0173-2184-7982

Mickey

@Eetu247 I'm the exact same way... except I'm homeschooled so there's no School Bus to miss. I REALLY hate saying this but, I guess you'll have to make a new schedule that involves going to bed earlier. I can't think of any other solution.

About the friends thing: I suggest you try and get closer to the friends you already have and (MAYBE) try to make new friends. People in real-life may not be as awesome as people on the internet (or internet forums ) but once you get to know them you're days at school are bound to get at least a little more tolerable.

PS: Less free time? Yeah, it really sucks.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

edhe

I was in a game shop and I saw this 10 y/o kid pick out an 18 certificate game.

I gingerly said to the guardian (she might have been the grandmother - a particularly young one - I'll leave it at that) "they might not sell that game to you, being an 18 certificate game", and she said "but they'll sell it to me, right?" I said "...yeah."

This particular game was a Grand Theft Auto game for the PSP - highly innapropriate for a child of that age (while browsing myself, I think I overheard the boy already owned some of the games from the series).

Elsewhere, a young boy picked out Dishonered, while a lady (I think she might have been American actually, exotic as her accent was in a city where I've only ever really streetpassed people from England) picked up a DS game and asked her daughter (again - I could be assuming, but I'm not going to walk up to her and say "HEY IS THIS YOUR DAUGHTER?") will this work on my DSi?

That last one isn't really a dissapointment in itself, but I would have been happy to interject, were it not for that other lady and her response to me subtly saying "don't buy that game for your child".

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

PanicPuppet

I JUST bought all the Star Wars OT DVDs with the original, unaltered versions as bonus features. In addition to a Prequel Trilogy box set from eBay a while back.

Then I go to StarWars.com, and I see that they're releasing both trilogies (yet again) as box sets this October!

Untitled

PanicPuppet

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.