Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 4,151

8BitSamurai

Spent all afternoon clearing malware and other bad stuff of my computer, pretty tedious.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Magikarp3

Had my first day of uni, and it was less than alright.

So my disappointment of the day is that @AlexSays was right and I wasn't. Drinking probably would have been more fun (but more expensive )

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

CanisWolfred

Mellowkarp wrote:

Had my first day of uni, and it was less than alright.

So my disappointment of the day is that @AlexSays was right and I wasn't. Drinking probably would have been more fun (but more expensive )

I kinda doubt there's anything alcohol that's more expensive than Uni...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

maxcriden

Broadcasting live from the hospital inpatient unit. Hopefully being here with the new medications will help my headaches though...

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

maxcriden

Thanks @Mickey! I hope to be home and playing our new Wii U again very soon!

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

Birdman

Mice have returned to my house. We've had problems with them before, but they've gone away after settings traps up and whatnot (it also helps that a family of foxes lives near my house and has for nearly a decade), so hopefully they're all caught soon (or at least leave). Trapped one yesterday near the downstairs entertainment system (no cables were chewed through, thankfully), caught another in the sink down there today, and saw a third one when I went back to catch the second one (That happened because "Well, it looks trapped in there, guess I'll have lunch then come back for it"). Got traps; hopefully this problem will end sooner rather than later.

Oh, and I never got last week's issue of The New Yorker, so I'm dealing with their customer service regarding my subscription now too.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Mickey

@Birdman My gosh that sounds irritating! I hope you get that sorted out without too much trouble! And I hope you get that Rat problem sorted out as well.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Happy_Mask

@Birdman You may want to consider an outdoor cat if the foxes don't deal with your problem, my house used to have a problem with that up until I got one. The only bad part about it is that my cat is proud of it's catches, and leaves the dead/on the brink of death rodents on my doorstep. D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Captain_Toad

@Birdman if only BadKitty was here...
Ugh, that camp vacay wasn't such a good idea. I'm kinda behind on some college stuff, and i sent some reports to the wrong things. And 2 tests I haven't prepped for because of camp. The icing on the cake is that I have to get ready to go to college tomorrow at 6:30 a.m which has the 2 tests. Urgh, hopefully things'll go a bit easier for the next few weeks.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Birdman

@Happy_Mask - We tend to feed the foxes scraps of meat and hot dogs because, you know, it's fairly fun to watch them, but it's not that terrible of a problem. Traps have been set (went out and got some new ones today), and hopefully the one or two of them that are there will be caught soon enough. As for the outdoor cat, we can't have one because my brother's allergic to them ... it'll get sorted out in the next fews days. I don't want to say it's nothing major, but it's not like we need to fumigate our house ...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

RR529

On the topic of mice, we no longer have them, but we sometimes get them in the winter, and our cat likes toying with them (he'll be holding it by it's tail, and let it go, just so he can grab it again, and he'll bat them around the floor...)

Our old cat would actually line them up in open sight (to show he was doing his job, I assume)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

AlexSays

I just paid 50 bucks to work 12 hours

Tis a screwed up world we live in my friends. : (

AlexSays

Shining-Void

I'm freezing up here in canada, and its summer. Makes me wonder about that global warming.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

Jani-Koblaney

Shining-Void wrote:

I'm freezing up here in canada, and its summer. Makes me wonder about that global warming.

I would say that's a positive. It's about 65 at my place and it feels nice! I'd way rather have the cold than the heat.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

RR529

Just heard on the news that that parasitic illness has entered my state (being germiphobic, I'm naturally a bit nervous).

They say it's not contagious though, and is being spread through pre packaged salad mix (which I never eat, anyways), and possibly through other fresh produce.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Captain_Toad

A miserable 4 or so hours without cable, internet, phone just went by today. At least me and my nephew played some games....

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Jani-Koblaney

I found out that there's Packers fans on Life..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.