General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 1,741 to 1,760 of 3,883

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,741. Posted:

I've been missing the snow lately, even though it only snowed about 2-3 monthes ago..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,742. Posted:

Twilight Princess. I quite like it, though the bosses are quite easy.... I am looking forward to playing Wind Waker. I heard it is AMAZING! :D (@maxcriden)

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,743. Posted:

@Varia01, how do you plan to get Wind Waker with your Wii U stolen?

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,744. Posted:

@maxcriden: Good point. I don't know yet, but in the several months to come it MAY be possible, when my family has the money, to buy a replacement Wii U. I hope so.

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,745. Posted:

@Varia01, if you don't care about having the HD version, I will send you my copy. I was going to trade it in at Gamestop but they are no longer accepting GC games. So it is just collecting dust. It is playable on your Wii.

Feel free to add me!

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,746. Posted:

@macxriden: Oh, you don't have too! I am not really that much interested right now. Much thanks though. My parents doesn't want me sharing any personal information anyway.

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,747. Posted:

@Varia01, no sweat! Just thought I would offer as it is just taking up space here anyway.

Feel free to add me!

AuthorMessage

Torchwood

1,748. Posted:

@maxcriden Copies of Wind Waker are fetching a pretty penny on Amazon and eBay. You could get at least $40 if you're interested in selling it. Just a thought.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,749. Posted:

@Torchwood, thanks for the head's-up. You have any interest in it? I would be open to a trade or sale.

Feel free to add me!

AuthorMessage

Torchwood

1,750. Posted:

@maxcriden I might be interested in it. I'm getting the remake, but I might want to revisit it before the remake and just have it for collecting purposes. Would you like to conduct this discussion on Skype or Kik or email or something?
How much would you be willing to sell for/any games in particular(mainly for Wii/3DS) you want to trade for?

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,751. Posted:

@Torchwood, shoot me an email at maxcriden at gmail dot com and we'll chat. :)

Feel free to add me!

AuthorMessage

Torchwood

1,752. Posted:

@maxcriden Shot you an email, look forward to trading with you!

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,753. Posted:

@Maxcriden, I hope they're able to sort things out for you at the hospital.

I've never had a migraine, but my mother & brother sometimes get them, and they seem really painful :(

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,754. Posted:

Apparently the reason why she felt uncomfortable is because I had this bad habbit of glancing at her. Also, I would try to get close to her and say hi but I was being shy and chickened out a couple times. So I guess she noticed. Im kinda relieved the reason wasnt as bad as I thought but at the same time Im disappointed I made a bad first impression with her and a couple of her friends (some of them love to remind me of it too). >.<

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,755. Posted:

@GamecubeMan Don't worry, man! I KNOW she'll go for you, just you wait! :)

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

1,756. Posted:

I'm happy I'm back from my mission trip, but I got connected to a bunch of kids from the mission we helped out at.
And I miss them already. Even though we are in the same city I don't know when I'll get to see them again, and I think they might miss our group too since we spend a lot of time with them.
Since not that many voulenteers see them that often they got really attached to us since we saw them almost every day we were there.
That makes me depressed >_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,757. Posted:

@GamecubeMan On the bright side, it's not as bad as we all thought it'd be, it certainly won't end the relationship and she still likes you. You'll live. :) I'm not saying your disappointment isn't valid or anything, I'm just reminding you that things are still good.

@Konata Welcome back! I'm glad you're mission trip went well! On the subject of those friends you made... I'm sorry. It's always tough when you make friends then you can't see them again. I hope you get to see them again someday.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,758. Posted:

I gained a few kilos yaaaaaaghhhhh

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,759. Posted:

Encrypting my backup hard drive is taking forever. It's been over 5 hours since the encryption started, and it's just under halfway done with the process. Hopefully the extra protection is worth it.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,760. Posted:

There were 4 bees flying around the porch when I was walking the dog earlier (3 honeybees, & 1 Bumblebee)...

I cut down all the flowering vines that they were hovering around though (after the sun went down), so hopefully they'll be going to a different yard to get their fix from now on.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)