General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 1,721 to 1,740 of 3,783

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,721. Posted:

@LuigiMan200 Yeah....again...hope he come's back. :(

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,722. Posted:

@LuigiMan200, thanks amigo! And I totally agree, I can't wait to play Dream Team!

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,723. Posted:

@Nobodys_Angel got banned, AGAIN??? Dang... How did it happen?

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,724. Posted:

@maxcriden: Yikes.... I really hope you recover and things turn out great. You rock.

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,725. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

@Nobodys_Angel got banned, AGAIN??? Dang... How did it happen?

I asked him a little while ago on Backloggery and he said

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

AlexSays pissed me off. Not sure if permanent this time...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,726. Posted:

Ohhh.... hmmm.......

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

1,727. Posted:

@CanisWolfred I feel the same way lately. I can't tear myself away from it either. I just wish that there were more places for gaming discussion on the Internet which were just nice and not too strict. I will never be able to make myself stop gaming(my username is, in fact, gamer in draconic), but it seems every time I want to join a community for something I love it's just bad, or a bit too strict for me to simply relax and chat in. NL seems like the only forum I can really enjoy these days, but for some reason I haven't been enjoying the articles here as much either, unfortunately. It's starting to make games less fun to me, with the community aspect... Becoming lost...
@maxcriden I hope everything goes well- just hang in there! You will not be disappointed in Dream Team! :)

As for me, I didn't have a bad day yesterday... I actually came here to poopoo about a community now, I won't give the name, but I'm seriously considering leaving even though it's a great place. We now have a rule to not use images/videos in posts unless they're -really- nessicary. The community members are fantastic, I just wish the admin were more lenient... I often have to be far more careful than I would like in my posting, and it's beginning to make me annoyed with this place... Maybe I can just become a once-a-week member or something, but then I will be flooded with unread posts :|
For reference, we have a rule where you can't post images over 550px wide because certain browsers display them incorrectly. Sigh.

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,728. Posted:

@Varia01, thanks amigo! Right back at you. How are those new Wii games going?

Feel free to add me!

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,729. Posted:

@Nibelilt, thanks man! I really appreciate it. And I am very glad to know Dream Team will live up to the hype! :)

Feel free to add me!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,730. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

@CanisWolfred I feel the same way lately. I can't tear myself away from it either. I just wish that there were more places for gaming discussion on the Internet which were just nice and not too strict. I will never be able to make myself stop gaming(my username is, in fact, gamer in draconic), but it seems every time I want to join a community for something I love it's just bad, or a bit too strict for me to simply relax and chat in. NL seems like the only forum I can really enjoy these days, but for some reason I haven't been enjoying the articles here as much either, unfortunately. It's starting to make games less fun to me, with the community aspect... Becoming lost...

It's more than just here. It seems like everywhere I go it's people spouting the same nonsense. I'm starting to feel like the last sane person on Earth - yet everyone's calling me crazy. I'm just tired of it all. At least when I was browsing anime forums, the worst I had to deal with were people trolling my opinions. I can handle that. What I can't handle are people being blatantly incorrect about something completely factual, and then refusing to listen to reason. I didn't have to deal with fanboys, I didn't have to deal with problems in the idustry, I didn't have to deal with self-entitled idiots - yet that's apparently been core to my entire gaming experience, and quite frankly, I'm sick of it. It's not like I ever get to talk about the games I enjoy, since nobody ever gives two $#!+s about what I have to say about a game unless I'm complaining about it, in which case they're damn well ready to tell me I'm wrong.

:Sigh: Maybe I should just find something besides games to talk about, but it's hard, since games are all I know anymore...I spent almost 7 years researching and conversing about almost nothing but games...I'm not even sure I could do that with anything else now...

Nibelilt wrote:

For reference, we have a rule where you can't post images over 550px wide because certain browsers display them incorrectly. Sigh.

Does their textbox allow for picture resizing? I remember a few forums I went to did that. They used vBullitin.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,731. Posted:

@CanisWolfred, maybe this is a naive suggestion, but you should start a thread or threads centered on some of the games you have particularly enjoyed. I for one would be glad to take part in any such thread!

Feel free to add me!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,732. Posted:

maxcriden wrote:

@CanisWolfred, maybe this is a naive suggestion, but you should start a thread or threads centered on some of the games you have particularly enjoyed. I for one would be glad to take part in any such thread!

Haha! I've tried that before. It never ended well. Either it was completely ignored, or somebody threw it completely off-topic.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,733. Posted:

@CanisWolfred, well, maybe it's time to try again. Worst happens is that you experience what you have already experienced in the past, and you already know what that feels like, so it can't be any worse at least.

Feel free to add me!

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,734. Posted:

@maxcriden: Your welcome! :) About the games:

Sonic Unleashed:
It was frustrating me and trying my patience at first, but it's getting better. Hard, though.

Donkey Kong Country Returns:
Absolutely fun. The levels and the gameplay are really amazing. It is my favorite out of the 5 games my family bought 2 days ago.

Lego Batman 2:
Pretty neat. It has had some creative ideas, though I haven't got to the real fun.

Lego Lord of the Rings:
Same as Batman.

Epic Mickey:
I have not played this yet.

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,735. Posted:

@Varia01, glad you're digging DKCR! There is so much to do in the game, it's amazing.

Feel free to add me!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,736. Posted:

maxcriden wrote:

@CanisWolfred, well, maybe it's time to try again. Worst happens is that you experience what you have already experienced in the past, and you already know what that feels like, so it can't be any worse at least.

Repeating the mistakes of the past is the height of idiocy in my opinion...I think I'll pass.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,737. Posted:

@maxcriden: Thanks. :) Once again, I hope things turn out well for you.

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,738. Posted:

@CanisWolfred, well, I was only trying to help. I'll try not to shoot for the heights of idiocy next time... ;)

@Varia01, thanks again, amigo. Enjoy those games!

Feel free to add me!

AuthorMessage

Torchwood

1,739. Posted:

@Nibelilt
Could you be referring to darkspyro? I remember you from there, not sure if that's what you're talking about, as I left a year ago, but if it is then I'd like to know how things are doing.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,740. Posted:

BTW, @Varia01, have you ever played Zelda: Wind Waker or Twilight Princess?

Feel free to add me!