Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,721 to 1,740 of 4,254

maxcriden

@Varia01, glad you're digging DKCR! There is so much to do in the game, it's amazing.

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

CanisWolfred

maxcriden wrote:

@CanisWolfred, well, maybe it's time to try again. Worst happens is that you experience what you have already experienced in the past, and you already know what that feels like, so it can't be any worse at least.

Repeating the mistakes of the past is the height of idiocy in my opinion...I think I'll pass.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

maxcriden

@CanisWolfred, well, I was only trying to help. I'll try not to shoot for the heights of idiocy next time...

@Varia01, thanks again, amigo. Enjoy those games!

Feel free to add me!

Torchwood

@Nibelilt
Could you be referring to darkspyro? I remember you from there, not sure if that's what you're talking about, as I left a year ago, but if it is then I'd like to know how things are doing.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

maxcriden

BTW, @Varia01, have you ever played Zelda: Wind Waker or Twilight Princess?

Feel free to add me!

Jani-Koblaney

I've been missing the snow lately, even though it only snowed about 2-3 monthes ago..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

FireMario887

Twilight Princess. I quite like it, though the bosses are quite easy.... I am looking forward to playing Wind Waker. I heard it is AMAZING! (@maxcriden)

FireMario887

maxcriden

@Varia01, how do you plan to get Wind Waker with your Wii U stolen?

Feel free to add me!

FireMario887

@maxcriden: Good point. I don't know yet, but in the several months to come it MAY be possible, when my family has the money, to buy a replacement Wii U. I hope so.

FireMario887

maxcriden

@Varia01, if you don't care about having the HD version, I will send you my copy. I was going to trade it in at Gamestop but they are no longer accepting GC games. So it is just collecting dust. It is playable on your Wii.

Feel free to add me!

FireMario887

@macxriden: Oh, you don't have too! I am not really that much interested right now. Much thanks though. My parents doesn't want me sharing any personal information anyway.

FireMario887

maxcriden

@Varia01, no sweat! Just thought I would offer as it is just taking up space here anyway.

Feel free to add me!

Torchwood

@maxcriden Copies of Wind Waker are fetching a pretty penny on Amazon and eBay. You could get at least $40 if you're interested in selling it. Just a thought.

maxcriden

@Torchwood, thanks for the head's-up. You have any interest in it? I would be open to a trade or sale.

Feel free to add me!

Torchwood

@maxcriden I might be interested in it. I'm getting the remake, but I might want to revisit it before the remake and just have it for collecting purposes. Would you like to conduct this discussion on Skype or Kik or email or something?
How much would you be willing to sell for/any games in particular(mainly for Wii/3DS) you want to trade for?

maxcriden

@Torchwood, shoot me an email at maxcriden at gmail dot com and we'll chat.

Feel free to add me!

Torchwood

@maxcriden Shot you an email, look forward to trading with you!

RR529

@Maxcriden, I hope they're able to sort things out for you at the hospital.

I've never had a migraine, but my mother & brother sometimes get them, and they seem really painful

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

GamecubeMan

Apparently the reason why she felt uncomfortable is because I had this bad habbit of glancing at her. Also, I would try to get close to her and say hi but I was being shy and chickened out a couple times. So I guess she noticed. Im kinda relieved the reason wasnt as bad as I thought but at the same time Im disappointed I made a bad first impression with her and a couple of her friends (some of them love to remind me of it too). >.<

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic