Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,681 to 1,700 of 4,151

Tasuki

Well I was in bed for most of the day due to a gall stone attack, which let me tell you is no fun at all. Kinda hit me by surprised cause I thought that I was watching my diet but than I realized the last few days I have had nothing but fast food. Whoops.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

CerealKiller528

I went to a thrift store and I saw a NES with a Duck Hunt/Super Mario Bros cartridge for $6, but I couldn't buy it. On the other hand, I bought a NES Zapper for personal collection.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

Undead_terror

Tasuki wrote:

Well I was in bed for most of the day due to a gall stone attack, which let me tell you is no fun at all. Kinda hit me by surprised cause I thought that I was watching my diet but than I realized the last few days I have had nothing but fast food. Whoops.

Hope you are all right man, we gotta watch out for these bad things in life, I thought I had a bladder infection not too long ago but it turns out I didn't, must of been the soda I drank.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Tasuki

@Undead_terror: Thanks man. The pain and discomfort is starting to fade now and hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow. I usually watch what I eat but lately my work schedule has been so hectic (one person was fired another one went on vacation) that its just easier to swing by a drive thru on the way home instead of having to cook after a long days work. However I think I will just remember this pain the next time I think that.

Glad to hear that you are doing better too.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mickey

I'm glad you're getting better, @Tasuki! I hope you're work schedule clears up and you have better luck next time!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

maxcriden

I found out I am going to be hospitalized for a five day stay or so to try to break the cycle of my migraines. I am a bit nervous about this as I have never been hospitalized before but I am hopeful it will help me feel better. The co-pay is more than I'd like it to be, and a bit more than I expected, but all things considered, relatively speaking it is very cheap, which is good.

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

maxcriden

@Big-Luigi, thanks man! At least Mario and Luigi: Dream Team comes out soon after I should get out of the hospital.

Feel free to add me!

Mickey

@maxcriden I hope you're alright, man! You're one of my favorite users... though I realize that doesn't mean much since I've always said I love everyone here but... yeah. It doesn't mean much. Get well soon!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

maxcriden

@Mickey, thanks for the well wishes, man. I should hopefully still be able to browse NL and play 3DS when I am there!

Feel free to add me!

DreamyViridi

@maxcriden - Here's hoping all goes well for you. That five day stay won't be so bad if Dream Team's at the end of the tunnel, right?

I found out @Nobodys_Angel got banned again. Poor guy...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

maxcriden

@LuigiMan200, thanks amigo! And I totally agree, I can't wait to play Dream Team!

Feel free to add me!

Drawdler

@CanisWolfred I feel the same way lately. I can't tear myself away from it either. I just wish that there were more places for gaming discussion on the Internet which were just nice and not too strict. I will never be able to make myself stop gaming(my username is, in fact, gamer in draconic), but it seems every time I want to join a community for something I love it's just bad, or a bit too strict for me to simply relax and chat in. NL seems like the only forum I can really enjoy these days, but for some reason I haven't been enjoying the articles here as much either, unfortunately. It's starting to make games less fun to me, with the community aspect... Becoming lost...
@maxcriden I hope everything goes well- just hang in there! You will not be disappointed in Dream Team!

As for me, I didn't have a bad day yesterday... I actually came here to poopoo about a community now, I won't give the name, but I'm seriously considering leaving even though it's a great place. We now have a rule to not use images/videos in posts unless they're -really- nessicary. The community members are fantastic, I just wish the admin were more lenient... I often have to be far more careful than I would like in my posting, and it's beginning to make me annoyed with this place... Maybe I can just become a once-a-week member or something, but then I will be flooded with unread posts
For reference, we have a rule where you can't post images over 550px wide because certain browsers display them incorrectly. Sigh.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

maxcriden

@Varia01, thanks amigo! Right back at you. How are those new Wii games going?

Feel free to add me!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.