Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 4,151

e-love

@Big-Luigi, hugs <3 I'm so very sorry.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

FireMario887

@Big-Luigi: What...? No. I am really sorry to hear that.... That is a serious loss... My hopes our that you feel better. Losing an amazing grandmother is just bad...

FireMario887

maxcriden

@Big-Luigi, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that you make it through this difficult time as easily as possible. If you are feeling down, just think of all of the great times you had with her and you will feel better.

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

DreamyViridi

@Big-Luigi - I wish I could do more than say that I'm sorry for your loss...
Just know you have us for support.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

RR529

I feel so terrible for your loss, @Big-Luigi. I went through that a few years ago, and even today it doesn't feel real.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Birdman

Transferring all my files from my family's shared computer to my new laptop is gonna be awhile. I'm about 20% through transferring a backup onto my laptop, but considering it's ~240 GB of Data, it's gonna take awhile. Then there's clearing out the stuff I don't need (my sister's photos, etc.), provided that stuff actually does transfer, establishing my accounts (old and new) onto here, organizing bookmarks, and finding new gear for it (optical drive, new backup hard drive, carrying case) ... and it's just time consuming (and a bit pricey). But, considering everything that's gone down with a bunch of you over the past week or so, I guess I should be glad it's just time consuming and not inherently terrible.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Arianabtd

Cube. Late. Mv.
Pali pali with my new Beast mv! I've been refreshing the page for the past 20 minutes >_<.
Cube why are you so late when posting mv's!?

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

@Big-Luigi Im so sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you, her, and your family. <3 We here at Nlife are here for ya buddy!

Birdman wrote:

But, considering everything that's gone down with a bunch of you over the past week or so, I guess I should be glad it's just time consuming and not inherently terrible.

Haha, I got a little chuckle out of that.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Snagrio

A very nasty lightning storm went through my neighborhood and struck one of the trees in my backyard. I even saw it happen. Damaged the main trunk pretty badly but I think it'll live. Wish I could say the same for a squirrel that took refuge in it during the storm, poor thing died instantly. /shakes head

But at least the chickens and property are safe, and the power didn't go out.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Captain_Toad

WingedFish wrote:

A very nasty lightning storm went through my neighborhood and struck one of the trees in my backyard. I even saw it happen. Damaged the main trunk pretty badly but I think it'll live. Wish I could say the same for a squirrel that took refuge in it during the storm, poor thing died instantly. /shakes head

Dude, you have a chicken coop?!? There's a house withing biking distance that has one too!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Snagrio

mariobro4 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Dude, you have a chicken coop?!? There's a house withing biking distance that has one too!

Yep, in fact I made a thread about them a while ago. Here it is if you're interested.
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/chicks_...

Snagrio

Snagrio

I think it's safe to say I'm officially depressed. My life seems to drag slower and deeper every passing day. If it weren't for my Christian faith in Jesus, there's no doubt in my mind that I would be having suicidal thoughts by this point.

The sad thing is, I really don't have anything to be sad about. I have a nice home, loving parents, a good upbringing, and everything I could want and more. If anything all those facts just make me feel even worse because then I think about how horrible I am to be upset while being surrounded by all these wonderful things. I've never felt this down and negative in my life, and it hurts, a lot...

Snagrio

RR529

@WingedFish, yeah, I know how you feel man. I'm in the same position, and have my ups & downs.

I guess the only things I can say are that we're here for you, and tomorrow will be another day.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

OptometristLime

@WingedFish
You've done the right thing in sharing your thoughts with us. I'm saddened to hear that your Christian beliefs haven't completely succeeded (as yet) in raising your spirits. No matter what you believe there should always be a boat of positive feelings and activities in which you can sail through stormy times.
...Kind of a vague notion though.
As someone with a similar religious background, I can say that faith itself can help you escape your troubles. Further expansion into your notion of Christianity could uncover helpful thoughts and words to aid in all aspects of your current malaise.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.