Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 161 to 180 of 4,151

Snagrio

I honestly think that unless one has arthritis or something most of us will get used to the controls just fine.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

fpssoviet

cheetahman91 wrote:

Youtube made me switch to the new channel design.

This is my new account my old one is salty1264. I joined in juin 2010 on my other account so im not a new member. Steam: se' salty1264

Mieu-Fire

um that um aaaaa um that i forgot to wear socks idk nothing was dissapointing

MANGO

Kaeobais

The Walking Dead video game is another one of those point-&-click/quicktime episodic downloadable games from TellTale, instead of some full fledged survival horror game.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Late

Found out that some people are really crazy and made a Facebook game with monsters. And the monsters are straight copies from Pokémon, Dragon Quest, Monsters Inc., etc.
Here are some designs

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Whopper744

Everyone I know seems to be off of work or out of college for spring break....and I am stuck at work cause our PTO policy sucks majorly.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

FonistofCruxis

Yamicin is gone from youtube along with all his videos! He uploaded loads of Tales of battle themes and boss themes. That's not the main reason I'm so disappointed by this as those can be found elsewhere on youtube.The main reason is he also uploaded some awesome official arrangements from the series and I've managed to find uploads of some of them but not others and one of the ones I can't find is the arrangement of The end of a thought from ToS and that's the best version of the song.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

LzWinky

Reala's not here yet

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

V8_Ninja

Alternatively, it could be disappointment of the decade.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

FonistofCruxis

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!! Not Lunardragon2607 too! First Yamicin and now Lunardragon2607 has gone from youtube along with all of his videos. He was another one of my favourite VGM uploaders. He did some awesome extensions.

DinoandAllen

Snakeoid got a 4/10 and us dosent have it avaible

DinoandAllen

Kaeobais

V8_Ninja wrote:

It's only disappointing if you were expecting better.

I don't have any racing games for my 360. All I've got is Forza Motorsport 3 which I didn't like when I first tried it. Played it again, just to give it another chance because I've been in a really big racing game kick lately. Unfortunately it still sucks. Sad face.
But hey, Burnout 3 is still awesome.

bobhobob

My dog woke me up at 7:30 so I could walk her, I walk halfway down the street when I realize two things.
A) My 3DS isn't in my pocket so I can't get play coins
B) I'm not wearing pants.

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

V8_Ninja

Shadx wrote:

V8_Ninja wrote:

[snippity-snip]

I was expecting it to never happen. Ergo, I'm disappointed that it is a thing that exists in this reality.

EDIT: Also, I'm disappointed that I still always want to have 5 different personal projects always in progress even though I know that I will never complete any of them to a presentable degree.

Edited on by V8_Ninja

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Kaeobais

V8_Ninja wrote:

Shadx wrote:

V8_Ninja wrote:

[snippity-snip]

I was expecting it to never happen. Ergo, I'm disappointed that it is a thing that exists in this reality.

EDIT: Also, I'm disappointed that I still always want to have 5 different personal projects always in progress even though I know that I will never complete any of them to a presentable degree.

Never underestimate the Star Wars franchise's ability to disappoint.

trrmwsdarknight

not having any friendcodes on my new 3ds

trrmwsdarknight

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.