Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 4,151

Happy_Mask

@WingedFish This'll probably only make things worse, but I believe the e-shop credit deal for SMT and FEA was only valid if you downloaded both.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

e-love

I feel very lonely today.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Happy_Mask

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

@WingedFish This'll probably only make things worse, but I believe the e-shop credit deal for SMT and FEA was only valid if you downloaded both.

No, it was for retail and download.

Oh, ok. Nevermind then, I was just going off what I heard from somebody else.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Windy

My Disappointment of the day is that Level 5 hasn't announced Fantasy Life yet for North America

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

CanisWolfred

Blah, I went to my appointment right on time, and the person I was there to see never showed up. Turned out she never put me down for today, and instead booked my spot with someone else. Now I gotta go see her tomorrow...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Mickey

@CanisWolfred Well that sounds frustrating. I Hope you get whatever you wanted from that appointment. It'd suck royally if all that nonsense was for nothing...

@Miss_Dark I know the feeling. I hope you finish it in time!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GamecubeMan

Another one of the girl Im interested friend's reminded me that I make her feel uncomfortable. Despite the fact I have barely have said 2 sentences to her. I cant help but feel insulted though. I have even gone as far as to apology for an action I have know idea Im exactly apologizing for. It just bums me out that I have made a terrible first impression. Ugh, this whole charade sucks! I dont know what to do at this point anymore.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Snagrio

@GamecubeMan Sorry to hear about your girl troubles (believe me I know the pain). The female of the species are a complicated bunch, one that we will never fully understand (and vice versa), so don't beat yourself up over it. We've all been there or will go through there.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Mickey

@GamecubeMan That's distressing. Honestly, I have no idea why her friend would hold a grudge against you. Whatever, I'm sure everything will work out in the end.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

maidesu

my cat didn't greet me when I came home today

Kingdom of Venus Photo Diary

♫ Oh Oh Oh Oh 오빠를 사랑해
ah ah ah ah 많이 많이해 ♪

3DS Friend Code: 0748-2393-3237

OptometristLime

GamecubeMan wrote:

Another one of the girl Im interested friend's reminded me that I make her feel uncomfortable. Despite the fact I have barely have said 2 sentences to her. I cant help but feel insulted though. I have even gone as far as to apology for an action I have know idea Im exactly apologizing for. It just bums me out that I have made a terrible first impression. Ugh, this whole charade sucks! I dont know what to do at this point anymore.

2 things: a suggestion, and a theory

For the suggestion, don't let your fears of what someone else might think keep you from being you. It sounds cliche but it's not, and in general people respond better to confidence as long as you have a respectful personality.

Sometimes when girls (in this case) feel curious about someone they prod them a bit, asking questions and trying to "stir the pot" if you will. By responding honestly and confidently, in keeping with my suggestion, you can prove to the girl and her friend that you are the genuine article.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AlexSays

Just tell her you're interested. Nothing bad can happen, other than her actually being interested in you too. Then you'll have to be in a committed long term relationship and complain like the rest of us.

On another note, all cats suck.

AlexSays

FireMario887

GamecubeMan wrote:

Oh man.. I really hope things turn out for you and your (hopefully) possible girlfriend.

FireMario887

DreamyViridi

...So for the past year; the student loan company has given me grants (money I don't have to pay back) to survive through the 3 years of Uni. However, they've overlooked something on the form my parents filled; and it's only NOW they realise I was not entitled to it AFTER they give me the cash. So I have to pay back everything I spent on travel and books because of their screw-up! This effectively (not actually but feels pretty dang close) leaves me penniless...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.