General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 1,561 to 1,580 of 3,784

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,561. Posted:

Unfortunately, it appears Pacific Rim has disappointed at the box office.

I really want to see these types of movies do well (big budget hollywood movies that are love letters to Japanese pop-culture), but they never seem to perform (a shame, since the reviews I've seen of this have been good, and it was beaten by a week old cartoon, and a comedy. Ouch).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,562. Posted:

Didn't get the job I was offered. Now not only do I not have a way to get money for a gift I was planning to buy, I have nothing to do for the rest of my summer.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Spectator

1,563. Posted:

Going to my second funeral in two weeks, and went to the parking lot today to find my car half flooded.

Spectator

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,564. Posted:

I've been stuck inside all day doing a single project/homework assignment! IN SUMMER! OF ALL TIMES!!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO SIT IN A SINGLE SEAT FOR COUNTLESS HOURS WITHOUT BEING TO BUDGE OR ELSE YOUR MOM IS GONNA THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW AFFTER SHE THREATENED TO DISOWN YOU SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY?!

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Captain_Balko

1,565. Posted:

Had an awesome lucid dream where I was more in control than I've ever been (been getting lucid for a year and a half). Was very vivid, had telekinetic powers, never screwed up while flying, dreamscape was a city, so plenty to do. Unfortunately I got careless and tried to collapse a building with my mind, it half worked but everything messed up and the dream popped, I woke up in a rage. I probably had a lot longer in the dream judging from how vivid everything was, but I screwed it all up.

Very disappointing.

Captain_Balko

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,566. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo That's too bad. I'm sure your luck will turn around soon!

@Nobodys_Angel That sounds awful! Forget the chats, just make sure to hang in there, man.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,567. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo That's too bad. I'm sure your luck will turn around soon!

Thanks! I sure hope so.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,568. Posted:

@varia That sucks to hear that, but it's great you're taking it well! I can imagine what it must feel like to have a bunch of things stolen.. :(

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,569. Posted:

Spectator wrote:

Going to my second funeral in two weeks, and went to the parking lot today to find my car half flooded.

Would you say your car was half full or half empty?

Or perhaps half dry. I like to be an optimist.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,570. Posted:

So, I've gone though the surgery, I'm super hungry, my mouth is full of gauze, and I have two bags of ice literally stapped to the sides of my head. Yeah, not fun.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

1,571. Posted:

No F1 for Wii U this year :(

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,572. Posted:

@Nobodys_Angel: Oh man really? That sounds rough..... Well I hope it turns out well. I also hope things turn out well between you and your mother.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,573. Posted:

@Spectator It breaks my heart to hear stuff like this. Hang in there, man. Things can only get better from here.

@WingedFish It'll all be over soon, man!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Spectator

1,574. Posted:

Your right, I can only move forward. On the bright side the engine still works, and I will get to see some old relatives.

Thank you

Spectator

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,575. Posted:

Welp, new Majora's Mask CD for me. I hope I have a positive to post soon. xD
Edit: Nevermind! Just logged in and it says I am platinum!! yiiipeeeee!!

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,576. Posted:

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO SIT IN A SINGLE SEAT FOR COUNTLESS HOURS WITHOUT BEING TO BUDGE OR ELSE YOUR MOM IS GONNA THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW AFFTER SHE THREATENED TO DISOWN YOU SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY?!

Yes :O

I've been working on college applications and it's very taxing on my well-being D:

@Retro, sorry to hear about the job opportunity not going as planned <3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,577. Posted:

@WingedFish, hope you feel better soon!

@Spectator, I'm so sorry to hear that. There was one summer when it felt like those events were back to back in my family, so I can relate. :(

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,578. Posted:

@Spectator: Second funeral, in one week? :O I am sorry to hear that... Death is such a devastating thing....

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,579. Posted:

I think my cheeks have turned into mini ice rinks. But at least the bleeding in my gums isn't as bad as before.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,580. Posted:

donkey kong country (SNES) hasn't arrived yet grmbl

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)