Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 4,151

CanisWolfred

Emaan wrote:

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO SIT IN A SINGLE SEAT FOR COUNTLESS HOURS WITHOUT BEING TO BUDGE OR ELSE YOUR MOM IS GONNA THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW AFFTER SHE THREATENED TO DISOWN YOU SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY?!

Yes

Definitely...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

HankLangley

CanisWolfred wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO SIT IN A SINGLE SEAT FOR COUNTLESS HOURS WITHOUT BEING TO BUDGE OR ELSE YOUR MOM IS GONNA THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW AFFTER SHE THREATENED TO DISOWN YOU SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY?!

Yes

Definitely...

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude...... i must that has totally..... not happened

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

LzWinky

Emaan wrote:

@Retro, I'm a big senior now

Class of 2014!

;__;

I got you beat. I'm a teacher ....

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

HankLangley

LzQuacker wrote:

Emaan wrote:

@Retro, I'm a big senior now

Class of 2014!

;__;

I got you beat. I'm a teacher ....

i dunno if im being a totally jerk for saying this, ut i laughed so hard when you went from to ;( ;( ;(

Edited on by HankLangley

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

RR529

Not only was Paper Mario not offered as a Gold award, but I already have every single game they did offer.

Hope the calendar is nice...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Drobotic

Club Nintendo didn't have any figurines as rewards this year.Or at least a Luigi figurine,since it's the Year of Luigi.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Jani-Koblaney

Someone that I know died today after getting crushed by farm equipment..

Edited on by Jani-Koblaney

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Captain_Toad

Augh... I feel like I'm getting tired of the college work. Catching up to college work and now I'm scrambling up for form another college schedule for the semester..... Maybe I need to take a season break and look for a job......

@WildTwinVikings My best wishes goes out your friend's parents. I'm sorry for your loss.
@Nobodys_Angel My best wishes goes out to your stomach. I'm sorry they fed you fried chicken.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Mickey

@WingedFish I'm glad things have gotten better!

@WildTwinVikings That's simply dreadful. I hope you and your other friends recover from this soon.

@Nobodys_Angel Yikes! I hope you survive the deadly fried chicken virus.

@mariobro4 Hang in there, man. I may have no personal experience in this matter but I know that plenty of great people went through it and overcame it, and since you are a great person as well, you'll get through this.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jani-Koblaney

I'd like to thank all for thinking of us. All though I didn't know the person super well, I still feel awful and depressed about it. I especially feel bad for those who were most effected by it. All I can do now is pray and hope..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Banker-Style

Weathers still to hot.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Snagrio

I only to have bags of ice strapped to my head for one more day, and I slept fine last night, but the lack of filling food, in particular meat, in my system (since I can only eat things like Jello, pudding and such) is taking its toll.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Birdman

Considering the number of people here posting about stress regarding college applications, as a person who just went through the process last year, including to several high-level universities (think Yale and non-Ivy schools of the same caliber), I'm willing to help you out somewhat casually. Feel free to message me on the Backloggery (my link is in my sig), and hopefully I can get back to you relatively quickly.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Snagrio

I'm very unhappy right now. So, I pre ordered Shin Megami Tensei IV on Amazon right? Well I opted for release day delivery, only to find the shipping price bumped it from $50 to $70!

Now, I remember doing the same thing for Kid Icarus: Uprising and the extra shipping costs was only a couple dollars or so. And I even looked up Amazon's policies regard release day shipping yesterday, which of course did not help me whatsoever.

The worst part is that I really didn't want the game itself to begin with. My thinking was to get the $30 eShop credit promotion along with the CL coins, then just sell the game later (at a profit possibly since I'll be geting the limited edition for pre ordering, which usually is more sought after). The bad thing is that I just looked up Amazon's returning/policies, and they cut the refund in half if the plastic is removed, which negates the whole getting a free $30.

The seemingly obvious choice would be eBay, but I have no reputation there at all, so trying to get my money back there, even with the limited edition set, it all but impossible. Not to mention I've never shipped anything before (though I suppose my mom could help with that).

Also I don't have a job anymore, so even though I still have money left, spending an extra $20, for a game I didn't exactly want I might add, is kind of a big deal.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AlexSays

Just chat with customer service.

They've given me a full refund before for a much worse reason. lol. They will likely help you out since your excuse is a little more legitimate.

AlexSays

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.