@Mickey Sorry, projects and stuff got in the way... :(

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,542. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

We have 12(!!!) forum games filling up the first two pages of the General Discussion section. I don't even know why people make them. It's not like they're any fun, or an exercise in creativity. It's just people saying the same stupid stuff over and over again. Forum games were invented to inflate post counts. They're spam threads with absolutely no discussion whatsoever. Yet they still thrive on a forum where people don't have visable post counts? That's just a waste of time that could be spent on literally anything else! Picking your nose would be better time spent! I just wish we could have them moved to their own section, since I'm sure half the forum would leave if they were removed for good (sure, most of those people wouldn't be a real loss, since they mostly don't do anything besides spam forum games anyways, but since Nintendo Life is obviously so desperate for hits, well...), but I dunno, it doesn't seem like something like that will happen anytime soon...

I'm getting the feeling it may be time for another break from NL if you're flipping out over forum games.

Some people enjoy them. Let them have their fun.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,543. Posted:

I gotta agree with him that they should have their own section or something.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,544. Posted:

George Zimmerman getting off pretty much scott free.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,545. Posted:

Won't see my girlfriend the entire summer because of some summer college program she's in. If I'm really lucky I might see her once the last week before school starts up.
Man, between this and X and Y I just want summer to be over already.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

1,546. Posted:

@Varia01: Oh man that sucks. But don't feel too bad about getting a PS3, it's a great system with a ton of great games on it.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,547. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo That's depressing to hear. :( I hope things take a turn for the better!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Einherjar

1,548. Posted:

(a minor one) I started playing "MegaMan Universe" and im not able to reach a single Robot Master :/
I once could play MegaMan 2 with my feet (no joke) and portions of 3 blind (also no joke) but it seems that my skills have vanished...
I guess i need a six-pack of E-Tanks now.

Einherjar

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8503-1730 | Nintendo Network ID: EinherjarZX

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,549. Posted:

@IAmNotWill: It's just that Nintendo is fixing to release a lot of nifty games that I may miss out on the Wii U.... I guess I'll like the PS3 though. Except for the paid subscription....

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,550. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

@IAmNotWill: It's just that Nintendo is fixing to release a lot of nifty games that I may miss out on the Wii U.... I guess I'll like the PS3 though. Except for the paid subscription....

PS Plus is an optional service. The online is free. You don't need get it if you don't want it,

Currently playing: Sacred Gold, Valkria Chronicles, Rune Factory 4, 007 Blood Stone, and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,551. Posted:

Just got home from the Emergency Room. Had to take my wife for a migraine. Sucks but at least she is feeling better and just tired and sleeping it off now. It is terrible to see her in pain and feel powerless to help her. :(

I am a new poster but I have been lurking for a bit so I just wanted to say, @Varia, I am sorry you hear about the theft and I am sure it will all work out. @Retro, I hope you get to see your GF soon and that you are still able to have a fun summer in the meantime. @Mickey, you seem extremely pleasant and it is nice to see you on the forum always cheering people up and on.

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,552. Posted:

Thanks @maxcriden. It was a blow, but it is just stuff. Still thanks.

I know that feeling... I hate too hate seeing a family member in pain where I am unable to help. Must be rough, I hope things turn out for you though.

Edited on by Varia01

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,553. Posted:

I'm going to the oral surgeon tomorrow morning to have my premolars removed. But hey, at least I get to eat nothing but ice cream for a week. I'll still miss getting to chew stuff though...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,554. Posted:

@WingedFish: :O

What? That... Omg, I hope things turn out... Is that permanent....?

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,555. Posted:

@Varia01 What, getting to chew? Nah, it's only until my mouth heals, which should be about a week or so.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,556. Posted:

@maxcriden First: Welcome to Nintendo Life! Make sure to read through the community rules thoroughly! Second: I really hope your Wife recovers soon. You two will be in my prayers. Third: I'm both flattered and speechless. Thank you.

@WingedFish You make sure not to make a habit out of damaging your mouth, friend. ChrisT99 tells me you want to be a VA later in life and I don't want the chance of getting to meet you someday in the recording booth.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,557. Posted:

@Varia01, that is good that you are able to keep it in perspective like that. Hopefully you are able to get replacements of the stolen items soon enough.

@Mickey, thanks for your well wishes! I have been told these community rules are pretty important, so I will go check them out.

Feel free to add me!

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,558. Posted:

@maxcriden: Thanks once again. Luckily, we could find replacements. Though, there is the possibility of my family buying a PS3. I'm gonna miss the Wii U, but there is still my bro's 3DS. Plus, I am actually starting to like the PS3. :) It is possible that we could our TV and comics back, though.

@WingedFish: Oh that's good. I hope your recovery turns out well.

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

1,559. Posted:

@Varia01, that is good to hear. I am sure if you end up with the PS3 and 3DS you will have a lot of fun with them.

Feel free to add me!

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,560. Posted:

@maxcriden: Sorry man, but I can't help but say thank you. :)