Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 4,151

Spectator

Going to my second funeral in two weeks, and went to the parking lot today to find my car half flooded.

Spectator

GuardianKing

I've been stuck inside all day doing a single project/homework assignment! IN SUMMER! OF ALL TIMES!!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO SIT IN A SINGLE SEAT FOR COUNTLESS HOURS WITHOUT BEING TO BUDGE OR ELSE YOUR MOM IS GONNA THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW AFFTER SHE THREATENED TO DISOWN YOU SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY?!

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Captain_Balko

Had an awesome lucid dream where I was more in control than I've ever been (been getting lucid for a year and a half). Was very vivid, had telekinetic powers, never screwed up while flying, dreamscape was a city, so plenty to do. Unfortunately I got careless and tried to collapse a building with my mind, it half worked but everything messed up and the dream popped, I woke up in a rage. I probably had a lot longer in the dream judging from how vivid everything was, but I screwed it all up.

Very disappointing.

Captain_Balko

Jani-Koblaney

@varia That sucks to hear that, but it's great you're taking it well! I can imagine what it must feel like to have a bunch of things stolen..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

AlexSays

Spectator wrote:

Going to my second funeral in two weeks, and went to the parking lot today to find my car half flooded.

Would you say your car was half full or half empty?

Or perhaps half dry. I like to be an optimist.

AlexSays

Snagrio

So, I've gone though the surgery, I'm super hungry, my mouth is full of gauze, and I have two bags of ice literally stapped to the sides of my head. Yeah, not fun.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Banker-Style

No F1 for Wii U this year

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

FireMario887

@Nobodys_Angel: Oh man really? That sounds rough..... Well I hope it turns out well. I also hope things turn out well between you and your mother.

FireMario887

Spectator

Your right, I can only move forward. On the bright side the engine still works, and I will get to see some old relatives.

Thank you

Spectator

e-love

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO SIT IN A SINGLE SEAT FOR COUNTLESS HOURS WITHOUT BEING TO BUDGE OR ELSE YOUR MOM IS GONNA THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW AFFTER SHE THREATENED TO DISOWN YOU SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY?!

Yes

I've been working on college applications and it's very taxing on my well-being D:

@Retro, sorry to hear about the job opportunity not going as planned <3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

e-love

@WingedFish, hope you feel better soon!

@Spectator, I'm so sorry to hear that. There was one summer when it felt like those events were back to back in my family, so I can relate.

FireMario887

@Spectator: Second funeral, in one week? I am sorry to hear that... Death is such a devastating thing....

FireMario887

Snagrio

I think my cheeks have turned into mini ice rinks. But at least the bleeding in my gums isn't as bad as before.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Retro_on_theGo

Emaan wrote:

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

Yes

I've been working on college applications and it's very taxing on my well-being D:

I thought you were a junior.

e-love

@Retro, I'm a big senior now

Class of 2014!

;__;

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.