Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 4,151

shingi_70

George Zimmerman getting off pretty much scott free.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Einherjar

(a minor one) I started playing "MegaMan Universe" and im not able to reach a single Robot Master :/
I once could play MegaMan 2 with my feet (no joke) and portions of 3 blind (also no joke) but it seems that my skills have vanished...
I guess i need a six-pack of E-Tanks now.

Einherjar

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8503-1730 | Nintendo Network ID: EinherjarZX

FireMario887

@IAmNotWill: It's just that Nintendo is fixing to release a lot of nifty games that I may miss out on the Wii U.... I guess I'll like the PS3 though. Except for the paid subscription....

FireMario887

Jaz007

Varia01 wrote:

@IAmNotWill: It's just that Nintendo is fixing to release a lot of nifty games that I may miss out on the Wii U.... I guess I'll like the PS3 though. Except for the paid subscription....

PS Plus is an optional service. The online is free. You don't need get it if you don't want it,

Jaz007

maxcriden

Just got home from the Emergency Room. Had to take my wife for a migraine. Sucks but at least she is feeling better and just tired and sleeping it off now. It is terrible to see her in pain and feel powerless to help her.

I am a new poster but I have been lurking for a bit so I just wanted to say, @Varia, I am sorry you hear about the theft and I am sure it will all work out. @Retro, I hope you get to see your GF soon and that you are still able to have a fun summer in the meantime. @Mickey, you seem extremely pleasant and it is nice to see you on the forum always cheering people up and on.

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

FireMario887

Thanks @maxcriden. It was a blow, but it is just stuff. Still thanks.

I know that feeling... I hate too hate seeing a family member in pain where I am unable to help. Must be rough, I hope things turn out for you though.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

Snagrio

I'm going to the oral surgeon tomorrow morning to have my premolars removed. But hey, at least I get to eat nothing but ice cream for a week. I'll still miss getting to chew stuff though...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

@Varia01 What, getting to chew? Nah, it's only until my mouth heals, which should be about a week or so.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Mickey

@maxcriden First: Welcome to Nintendo Life! Make sure to read through the community rules thoroughly! Second: I really hope your Wife recovers soon. You two will be in my prayers. Third: I'm both flattered and speechless. Thank you.

@WingedFish You make sure not to make a habit out of damaging your mouth, friend. ChrisT99 tells me you want to be a VA later in life and I don't want the chance of getting to meet you someday in the recording booth.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

maxcriden

@Varia01, that is good that you are able to keep it in perspective like that. Hopefully you are able to get replacements of the stolen items soon enough.

@Mickey, thanks for your well wishes! I have been told these community rules are pretty important, so I will go check them out.

Feel free to add me!

FireMario887

@maxcriden: Thanks once again. Luckily, we could find replacements. Though, there is the possibility of my family buying a PS3. I'm gonna miss the Wii U, but there is still my bro's 3DS. Plus, I am actually starting to like the PS3. It is possible that we could our TV and comics back, though.

@WingedFish: Oh that's good. I hope your recovery turns out well.

FireMario887

maxcriden

@Varia01, that is good to hear. I am sure if you end up with the PS3 and 3DS you will have a lot of fun with them.

Feel free to add me!

RR529

Unfortunately, it appears Pacific Rim has disappointed at the box office.

I really want to see these types of movies do well (big budget hollywood movies that are love letters to Japanese pop-culture), but they never seem to perform (a shame, since the reviews I've seen of this have been good, and it was beaten by a week old cartoon, and a comedy. Ouch).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.