Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 4,151

IanMage

Varia01 wrote:

ianmage1 wrote:

I got a 2 on my AP English exam. All that hard work, sleepless nights, and misery for NOTHING...

Sleepless nights? Nights of sleep would do you better. You will be rested instead of being tired. Being tired could make you lose concentration.

Sleepless nights of studying and writing essays... I go to a really challenging private high school where we get 5 hours of homework every night on a regular basis. They weren't literally sleepless nights, but I lost a lot of sleep from all the studying and writing. I definitely would have enjoyed more sleep...
@RudyDog I didn't see it coming either. The actual exam was easier than all the practice tests I took before hand. Additionally, my score was not posted on the day that everyone else in my class received theirs, so I had been waiting an extra week for my score to arrive while my insanity built up...

Edited on by IanMage

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

Mickey

I need to come to this thread more often! It seems like everyone's lives have been sucking lately...

@Varia01 That sounds terrible! You'll be in my prayers.

@ianmage1 @RudyDog That's definitely one of the more discouraging things that can happen. I hope your grades improve! (@ianmage1 I hope you get some shut-eye soon, man.)

@Konata I know the feeling. Just remember that the darkest hour is just before dawn.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Arianabtd

Big-Luigi wrote:

@Konata That day huh? Well I hope you feel cherry and happy again like you do here!

Haha no, it's not That day.
I just haven't felt well all week >_<.
No sleep.
Allergies.
Just all around crap xD.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Magikarp3

D: @Big-Luigi I hope everything works out for your family!

Today my girlfriend suggested that I attend a scavenger hunt. Like just about every other scavenger hunt, it involved awkward social situations, unnecessary consumption of baby food, (thankfully accidental) property damage and some mild lawbreaking. I don't know how people keep convincing me that these things are fun. They're never fun.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

FireMario887

@Big-Luigi: What...? Omg, I'll be praying for you and your family, I hope things turn out great.

FireMario887

smashbrolink

So yesterday, I was supposed to spend the night over at my GF's place.
Her overprotective father stayed over to look after her and we had to cancel.
It's been a month since we've seen each other and things are lonely......

smashbrolink

Mickey

@Big-Luigi My goodness! I can't imagine how frightening that must be for you! I hope you and your family survive this.

@Magikarp Yeah I've been there too. I hope your day isn't completely ruined...

@smashbrolink It's alright, man. You won't be lonely as long as you have us around!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

HankLangley

Mine hasn't happened yet(i know it will)

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

CanisWolfred

We have 12(!!!) forum games filling up the first two pages of the General Discussion section. I don't even know why people make them. It's not like they're any fun, or an exercise in creativity. It's just people saying the same stupid stuff over and over again. Forum games were invented to inflate post counts. They're spam threads with absolutely no discussion whatsoever. Yet they still thrive on a forum where people don't have visable post counts? That's just a waste of time that could be spent on literally anything else! Picking your nose would be better time spent! I just wish we could have them moved to their own section, since I'm sure half the forum would leave if they were removed for good (sure, most of those people wouldn't be a real loss, since they mostly don't do anything besides spam forum games anyways, but since Nintendo Life is obviously so desperate for hits, well...), but I dunno, it doesn't seem like something like that will happen anytime soon...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

I didn't get that job I was talking about

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

FireMario887

@RR529: Really? Darn... I hope things turn out for the best. Perhaps you could find another job that would be easy for you so that you may gather experience for more complex jobs.

FireMario887

Jaz007

@CanisWolfred What caused you to start hating forum games? You made the signature one so I know you haven't always disliked them.

Jaz007

theblackdragon

CanisWolfred wrote:

We have 12(!!!) forum games filling up the first two pages of the General Discussion section. I don't even know why people make them. It's not like they're any fun, or an exercise in creativity. It's just people saying the same stupid stuff over and over again. Forum games were invented to inflate post counts. They're spam threads with absolutely no discussion whatsoever. Yet they still thrive on a forum where people don't have visable post counts? That's just a waste of time that could be spent on literally anything else! Picking your nose would be better time spent! I just wish we could have them moved to their own section, since I'm sure half the forum would leave if they were removed for good (sure, most of those people wouldn't be a real loss, since they mostly don't do anything besides spam forum games anyways, but since Nintendo Life is obviously so desperate for hits, well...), but I dunno, it doesn't seem like something like that will happen anytime soon...

I'm getting the feeling it may be time for another break from NL if you're flipping out over forum games.

Some people enjoy them. Let them have their fun.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.