Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 4,151

Happy_Mask

Wow. I always forget how nice everybody here is. Thanks guys.
btw, when you see a blinding light next time you go to the beach, that's me wearing mirrors.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

RudysaurusRex

Was gonna get a Super Gameboy for SNES for $15. Super excited. Idiots at the used book store messed up the tag. It was supposed to read $85.99. Second time this week somebody tired to buy it. Didn't fix it. Needless to say, I didn't buy it.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

Zach777

StreetPass Plaza updates still haven't hit the US...

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

DawnOverALilly

Getting sent home from because I was a little sick. I need to save up Darnit!

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

e-love

It seems my friendship with a very dear friend of mine is very quickly severing.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

DawnOverALilly

Edit: Because I came home sick, my partner came over to see if I was ok but the little germphobe won't even come close.

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

FireMario887

I have waited a few days to say this:

A few days ago, my dad went to this guitar place and was looking to trade his electric guitar for a different kind of guitar (He hasn't played his electric guitar in years). We entrusted friends to keep most of our stuff in storage until we actually buy a house in Minnesota. When we went to the garage where most of our stuff is, we looked and did not find my dad's guitar. We also found out that our 40 inch HD TV (It wasn't a popular bran: Element), Interenet, web cam, 2 boxes of my dad's large comic collection, Wii U ( ), Wii and U accessories (The games weren't stolen), and, uh, I don't know what else was stolen. It appears the garage door was unlocked. There was no forced entry, no moving around of items, and no opened or damaged boxes. While we were moving stuff into the garage somebody was watching.

We could possibly find the TV and the comic books because someone said that he is selling a large amount of comics. His wife came to show show my dad, when my dad himself said he may wanted to look at them. None of those books were his, and the size of the collection was only half a box. The wife said she had 6 more that she could show my dad soon. There's a possibility. Then we have the TV, someone was selling a 40 inch, flatscreen, and HD tv on this on an online store, so my dad will also check that out soon.

About the Wii U stolen, my Nintendo Network ID was metman, so if you see me do the wrong stuff on Miiverse and other online features, than that's the theif. My bro has a 3DS so I'm not gonna miss out on too much. Though, I won't be able to get Mario Kart 8. We still have our original Wii, but the controllers are gone. There are two possibilities since our Wii U is stolen: We may buy another Wii U, though we will have to change things up, or I may without choice (I am not happy about this) get a PS3 via my mom and dad's desicion.

FireMario887

HankLangley

Wanna know? probably not. but here it is, Today someone hacked my Minecraft and banned me from a really good server

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

RR529

Man that sucks, @Varia01

I hope things get sorted out for you & your family.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

FireMario887

@Big-Luigi: Oh man, that's no good. I had two friends move out of town several weeks ago.

FireMario887

IanMage

I got a 2 on my AP English exam. All that hard work, sleepless nights, and misery for NOTHING...

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

FireMario887

ianmage1 wrote:

I got a 2 on my AP English exam. All that hard work, sleepless nights, and misery for NOTHING...

Sleepless nights? Nights of sleep would do you better. You will be rested instead of being tired. Being tired could make you lose concentration.

FireMario887

RudysaurusRex

ianmage1 wrote:

Same here man. Checked my score just an hour ago. I got a 2. I was so confident too.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

Arianabtd

This week has been like one of the crappiest weeks ever.
I just wanna sit in a corner and do nothing >_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.