General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 1,421 to 1,440 of 3,834

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,421. Posted:

I'm stuck on this story due Wednesday!!! D:

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

1,422. Posted:

@Happy - That sounds rough. I hope your back starts feeling better soon and that the tests turn out alright.

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,423. Posted:

Poor @Happy. I hope that you feel better soon. :(
I hope all of our comments do something to bring that trademark grin back to your face. :)

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,424. Posted:

@Happy_Mask I hope everything goes ok and you don't have anything serious! :( Hope your back gets better soon too.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,425. Posted:

I'm sorry to hear that, @Happy_Mask. I hope you get better soon!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,426. Posted:

This isn't really a disappointment of the day, but I'm sad that I still don't have a girlfriend.. :(

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

WinterWarm

1,427. Posted:

@Metal_Sonic

Same. When the turkey sets to the north, you better expect a whole lot of bananas wearing cowboy hats. :P

Eagerly Awaiting: Ironfall, Cube Creator.

I can speak French in Russian.

Back to @WinterWarm... Again. :D

I ran out of things to say... This is awkward.

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,428. Posted:

Well I am kinda disappointed that the free Xbox game for gold members turned out to be a junky arcade game called Defense Grid rather than Halo 3 or Assassin's Creed II like everywhere was reporting. I wonder what happened?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

thatguyEZ

1,429. Posted:

@Happy_Mask ouch. hope everything comes back okay!

But my disappoint would probably have to be seeing the new 3DS Club Nintendo rewards D: was definitely hoping something a little better was going to be offered.

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter: theinfamousdjez

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

1,430. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Well I am kinda disappointed that the free Xbox game for gold members turned out to be a junky arcade game called Defense Grid rather than Halo 3 or Assassin's Creed II like everywhere was reporting. I wonder what happened?

Defence Grid isn't junky, but from what I've played it seems to be a very straight Tower Defence game with good graphics. Still doesn't compare to a big title like Halo or Assassin's Creed though :p

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

1,431. Posted:

well today my boss told me the computer shop that work in isnt doing very well and hes going to have to make me go part time in a few months for £105 pound a week and my rent is £108, so im going to have to find a new job. after being unemployed for years before i got this one i know how hard finding work is. i dont know what to do.

put it on.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,432. Posted:

Magikarp wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Defence Grid isn't junky, but from what I've played it seems to be a very straight Tower Defence game with good graphics. Still doesn't compare to a big title like Halo or Assassin's Creed though :p

Yeah, Defence Grids alright. Worth the $5 I paid for it at least, let alone fully free.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,433. Posted:

WhoBeThat wrote:

@Metal_Sonic

Same. When the turkey sets to the north, you better expect a whole lot of bananas wearing cowboy hats. :P

What? I don't understand what you are saying at all..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,434. Posted:

I probably won't be able to visit my brother in Europe at all this year..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,435. Posted:

I finished my short story but I just hate it so much. I am going to be ripped apart when we critique it in class tomorrow. Oh god, this is going to be humiliating! >_<

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,436. Posted:

I slept really bad for some reason, and got a disastrously bad case of wryneck. Ended up having to go to the doctor :(

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

1,437. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I finished my short story but I just hate it so much. I am going to be ripped apart when we critique it in class tomorrow. Oh god, this is going to be humiliating! >_<

Good luck, bro!

I enjoy writing short stories but I absolutely hate reading them out to others to be critiqued. I guess it's helpful in the end since it lets you get a second opinion and iron out some flaws, but dang was it embarrassing! For that reason I'm probably going to steer clear of any creative writing courses and just pick the literature ones instead :(

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

DawnOverALilly

1,438. Posted:

I got all ready and wore something nicer then normal and everything because I have been flirting with this guy at his work a lot, a little mault restraunt. He was out of town today >.<

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,439. Posted:

@DawnOverALilly, welcome to NintendoLife! :0

Hopefully your time here isn't a disappointment~ I don't know. Trying to be witty :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,440. Posted:

My exam results can appear any minute now on my screen, I'm totally stressing I can barely type, heck I even played a tetris game from 1989 to keep myself calm

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)