General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 141 to 160 of 3,610

AuthorMessage

SarcasticWisdom

141. Posted:

I had to get up in the morning. Actually, the the disappointment of everyday.

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

AuthorMessage

fpssoviet

142. Posted:

Order-Sol wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

fpssoviet wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Also MickeyMac's name no longer has Mac in it. Or Mickey for that matter.

I know shes just not the same without mac in it.

lol, do you assume every dude on the internet is a girl?

Probably just a typo. He's talked to me before, he knows I'm a dude.

It was a typo. I was really tired that day, and a little tipsy for that matter. Even probably thought you were someone else.

This is my new account my old one is salty1264. I joined in juin 2010 on my other account so im not a new member. Steam: se' salty1264

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

143. Posted:

I saw my friend on Facebook for the first time and when I was gonna tell him a funny story from 7th grade, he logs off. G-d knows when we'll be online at the same time again.:(

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

144. Posted:

Order-Sol wrote:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

My faulty copy of Golden sun: the lost age.

You were really looking forward to playing that, too, as I recall. Bummer man. They aren't exactly cheap these days, either, last I checked. I hope you can get your money back for it and you're able to land a working copy. (if you're buying online, make sure to ask them if it works before you buy it)

My disappointment was not getting nearly as much done in my course today as I expected to. It should've taken me just a few hours had I simply sat down with it and got it all done. Instead I distracted myself most of the day. Luckily I got all week and it's just one course, but I'd rather be done with it sooner than later.

There probably isn't much point in trying to get my money back as I got it last year from play.com but at least Amazon has quite a few used copies that are fairly cheap and it was pretty cheap when I got it too. It'll be frustrating having to repeat that first hour and 16 minutes that I spent on my first session and only session with that copy though and it will be annoying having to transfer my data from the first Golden sun again with how long the password is. As for your disappointment, I'm like that too. I'm doing an IT course and I get easily distracted when trying to do homework and even though a lot of sites are blocked at college, (including this one) I still get easily distracted by the internet there too.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

145. Posted:

3 pages of Spanih homework. Uugh...

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

The_Rocketman

146. Posted:

The fact that the only Disgaea game available for Nintendo consoles is the first one, and it is not available in any retail store in my state.

"Go home. Hades, just go home."
-Pit
3DS FC: 1161-0195-0840
Now playing: Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

147. Posted:

The IPad 3 is, a little short of my expectations.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

148. Posted:

Youtube made me switch to the new channel design.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

149. Posted:

cheetahman91 wrote:

I'm not a member of YouTube but I've seen the new channel design on channels of user's that I've visited and I don't like the changes either.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

150. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

I'm not a member of YouTube but I've seen the new channel design on channels of user's that I've visited and I don't like the changes either.

Wow, they did that again? I remember how much people complained last time. I can't believe they were dumb enough to force another change again.

Edit: Nintendo dissapoints yet again by not releasing of myth and monsters in NA. This seriously ruined my day. I was pi$$ed.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

151. Posted:

Was watching Law and Order on Netflix streaming today when I got to the end of the eight season and a huge cliffhanger only to discover there are no more seasons to stream and only up to season 10 on DVD. :(

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

152. Posted:

I'm starting to like Sonic...just..a little...

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

153. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm starting to like Sonic...just..a little...

There, there... It happens to everyone...

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Bankai

154. Posted:

My local bottleshop has run out of Sapporo.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

155. Posted:

My Social Studies argument essay assignment is due on Tuesday instead of Thursday like my teacher said. D:

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Bankai

156. Posted:

I just realised that people born in the 90s are now fully university qualified and working in professional jobs.

I am feeling very old right now.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Birdman

157. Posted:

So I was texting my friend to see how he did at a tennis tournament over the weekend, and, after a few jokes, the person texting me decides to tell me he's not my friend but some dude who found the phone, and that he's interested in trying to return it (along with another phone and "some keys to a Ford" he also found). Just more proof (in my book, I'm not starting this argument) that private school isn't that much better than regular high school.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

158. Posted:

Lol, classes once again start tomorrow.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

159. Posted:

Birdman13 wrote:

So I was texting my friend to see how he did at a tennis tournament over the weekend, and, after a few jokes, the person texting me decides to tell me he's not my friend but some dude who found the phone, and that he's interested in trying to return it (along with another phone and "some keys to a Ford" he also found). Just more proof (in my book, I'm not starting this argument) that private school isn't that much better than regular high school.

Well of course not. It's not the type of school that matters, it's the students. I don't want to start an argument on this though.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

160. Posted:

What? Me again? Well, sorry for the double post, but I just want to get this off my chest.
I was going to go eat pizza with my friends for lunch. We were all ordering when these 2 gorgeous girls walked in. They were absolutely beautiful! I wanted to go up to them and talk to at least one, but I was too nervous. We ended up leaving without me talking to them. Now I can't stop thinking "What if". What if I did talk to them. :(
...imma go read the KI review to cheer me up.

My Colors! 3D Gallery