Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 141 to 160 of 4,151

The_Rocketman

The fact that the only Disgaea game available for Nintendo consoles is the first one, and it is not available in any retail store in my state.

"Go home. Hades, just go home."
-Pit
3DS FC: 1161-0195-0840
Now playing: Kid Icarus Uprising

cheetahman91

Youtube made me switch to the new channel design.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

FonistofCruxis

cheetahman91 wrote:

I'm not a member of YouTube but I've seen the new channel design on channels of user's that I've visited and I don't like the changes either.

Retro_on_theGo

FonistofCruxis wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

I'm not a member of YouTube but I've seen the new channel design on channels of user's that I've visited and I don't like the changes either.

Wow, they did that again? I remember how much people complained last time. I can't believe they were dumb enough to force another change again.

Edit: Nintendo dissapoints yet again by not releasing of myth and monsters in NA. This seriously ruined my day. I was pi$$ed.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Tasuki

Was watching Law and Order on Netflix streaming today when I got to the end of the eight season and a huge cliffhanger only to discover there are no more seasons to stream and only up to season 10 on DVD.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

TheKingOfTown

My Social Studies argument essay assignment is due on Tuesday instead of Thursday like my teacher said. D:

Edited on by TheKingOfTown

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Birdman

So I was texting my friend to see how he did at a tennis tournament over the weekend, and, after a few jokes, the person texting me decides to tell me he's not my friend but some dude who found the phone, and that he's interested in trying to return it (along with another phone and "some keys to a Ford" he also found). Just more proof (in my book, I'm not starting this argument) that private school isn't that much better than regular high school.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Retro_on_theGo

Birdman13 wrote:

So I was texting my friend to see how he did at a tennis tournament over the weekend, and, after a few jokes, the person texting me decides to tell me he's not my friend but some dude who found the phone, and that he's interested in trying to return it (along with another phone and "some keys to a Ford" he also found). Just more proof (in my book, I'm not starting this argument) that private school isn't that much better than regular high school.

Well of course not. It's not the type of school that matters, it's the students. I don't want to start an argument on this though.

Retro_on_theGo

What? Me again? Well, sorry for the double post, but I just want to get this off my chest.
I was going to go eat pizza with my friends for lunch. We were all ordering when these 2 gorgeous girls walked in. They were absolutely beautiful! I wanted to go up to them and talk to at least one, but I was too nervous. We ended up leaving without me talking to them. Now I can't stop thinking "What if". What if I did talk to them.
...imma go read the KI review to cheer me up.

Snagrio

Barely got any sleep last night due to the fact that it still isn't Friday yet. (Some of you probably know what I'm talking about in terms of what's on Friday).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

Oddy wrote:

Kid Icarus' controls aren't perfect.

So what? In my opinion no game has the "perfect control scheme" because each person has their own preferences in terms of gameplay style. If I get hand cramps so be it, my hypeness is still at top level!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.