Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 4,151

Tasuki

@Retro_on_theGo: Sounds like the screen shattered on the inside. I had that happen to a Kindle of mine that was buried under some papers on the floor that I accidentally stepped on. Just out of curiosity how high of a fall did you have. I hope that you weren't hurt to bad.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ForeverIgnited

I barely get any streetpasses.

ForeverIgnited

3DS Friend Code: 2466-5158-7196 | Nintendo Network ID: HalfLife1

FireMario887

@8BitSamurai: You live in Minnesota too? Yeah, there are K-Marts at the twin-ports area too. I wonder if my Mom will ever shop there. The twin-ports area is old, so it guess it has some old stores.

FireMario887

Retro_on_theGo

The bookstore on campus doesn't have any manga. >:[
And I can't think of anything to write for my first short story for this class. kind of freaking out!!!

@Tasuki Not thar high. I was just running and tripped over a raised part of the side walk. I fell real hard though apparently. The 3DS left a big bruise on my thigh.

Jani-Koblaney

8BitSamurai wrote:

@WingedFish
Not extinct in Minnesota either, one right by me.

On topic, kept losing Civilization IV games

Wait, you're from Minny too? I thought I was the only one in the forums..
Also, I thought Kmart was extinct here. The closest one to me is like 40 minutes away and it's complete trash.. Walmart and Target are so much better.

Edited on by Jani-Koblaney

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

FireMario887

@Metal_Sonic: I'm originally from Georgia, but I'm now a Minnesotan. I don't have the the accent, but I like the place, people, and the weather sure is better. So looks the like there are three from Minnesota on the forums.

Speaking of Minnesota, a lot of the kids I seen are younger than I am, so it's hard to make friends with them. This recent week, though, a bunch of middle school students and high school students came to the portion of Minnesota where I live. I've made friends with them, though I'm not much of a talking guy. I'm more of a listening and observing guy, because I am autistic, I don't have the same interests as they do, so I really hate to change the topic during talk and saying something completely awkward that I'm interested in that their not interested in. The teenagers, they have very different interests than I do. So yeah, I am autistic, but I'm not gonna go off topic. Those middle and high school students had to go, and they were friends that were around my age and that I fun with, so it was kinda disappointing.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

SubBronze

The Nexus 7 tablet I got yesterday (well, 1:40am now, so two days ago) might have a charging issue... Don't know for sure if its just the charger that came with it yet, but earlier it was loosing charge as I was using it when it was plugged in. Ordered another charger that should come on Monday to see if that solves things. Still under warranty, but its going to be a pain...

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Jani-Koblaney

Varia01 wrote:

@Metal_Sonic: I'm originally from Georgia, but I'm now a Minnesotan. I don't have the the accent, but I like the place, people, and the weather sure is better. So looks the like there are three from Minnesota on the forums.

Speaking of Minnesota, a lot of the kids I seen are younger than I am, so it's hard to make friends with them. This recent week, though, a bunch of middle school students and high school students came to the portion of Minnesota where I live. I've made friends with them, though I'm not much of a talking guy. I'm more of a listening and observing guy, because I am autistic, I don't have the same interests as they do, so I really hate to change the topic during talk and saying something completely awkward that I'm interested in that their not interested in. The teenagers, they have very different interests than I do. So yeah, I am autistic, but I'm not gonna go off topic. Those middle and high school students had to go, and they were friends that were around my age and that I fun with, so it was kinda disappointing.

Yeah, I am a native Minnesotan.. I like quite a bit here actually, compared to other states it's a lot better.. And although we have cold winters, I'd way rather have that over the hot summers other parts of the country have.. Also, I always find it funny how people say that we have accents. I think that the way I talk just sounds boring and normal..

I'm also Autistic. Not enough where it's super noticable, but just enough where I'm super shy and reserved.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

FireMario887

@Metal_Sonic: Oh sorry about the accent thing. It's just that I'm from the South so Minnesota is really new to me. You probably couldn't take what some of the Southerners say. I have not yet experienced the winter yet, it's probably normal for you, but I am excited for it....

FireMario887

Gregor

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I fell real hard with my 3DS in my pocket and messed it up. The top screen is all black near the bottom and and has scratches going across it. (((( I never thought this would happen to one of my precious handhelds. And the Nintendo site says it'll cost $85 to fix. But it says the problem is a non responsive mic which it isn't and would be the least of my worries. :/ I also dropped all the snacks I was holding at that time and got f***in' nasty cuts on my arm. Holy crap that trip to the movies sucked after the movie.

Be thankful it wasn't the bottom screen. I would suggest that you get a new one and QUICKLY do a system transfer. Nintendo doesn't do top not h repairs trust me. Speaking of which I need to get and XL (preferebly Eevee edition if I can get it specially made) before my 3DS breaks down.

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

OptometristLime

WaveBoy wrote:

realising that I`m going to turn 29 in 2 months and 23 days. Yay me. 30 is going to kill me. I`ll then have to switch my name to Wave man.

Just keep riding that wave, man.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Jani-Koblaney

Varia01 wrote:

@Metal_Sonic: Oh sorry about the accent thing. It's just that I'm from the South so Minnesota is really new to me. You probably couldn't take what some of the Southerners say. I have not yet experienced the winter yet, it's probably normal for you, but I am excited for it....

Oh, It's no problem about the accent thing, I was kinda joking about that. BTW, you're from up north? I live down south in the Twin Cities area.. BTW, do you want to become Wii U friends. Of course, you can ignore me if you want.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

FireMario887

@Metal_Sonic: Wait, what do you mean? Friends on Miiverse or something else, because I'm afraid I can't do Miiverse. But hey, my Nintendo Network ID is metman, so you may be able to find me. Yeah I live up in the northeastern end, though I don't think my parents would want me to share me too much. I've been living in Minnesota for just shy of a month, and I love it so far. Great sightseeing, and I may eventually go to the Mall of the America. It may also be 1-4 weeks until I get my Wii U outta storage. Nice meeting you, man.

FireMario887

Jani-Koblaney

@Varia01 No problem, I understand about the friend thing.

This will be the last thing I'm saying, but MOA is pretty cool (although I haven't been there in a few years). You'll have a great time if you make it there.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

8BitSamurai

Wow, another Minnesotan! MOA really is awesome, It's been forever since I've been there though.

On topic, my brand new freezer just broke down. Had to ask the neighbors to loan us some room in their freezer, and cram the rest above the fridge, but still had a bunch of stuff get ruined.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

CanisWolfred

I'm officially tired of seeing people argue about games all day. I feel like that's all I've been reading for the past 7 years, with the past few weeks making up a good portion of it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

FireMario887

The Wi-Fi today for me has been crazy and annoying.

FireMario887

Happy_Mask

A had a few biopsys on my back earlier today to see if I have skin cancer. Now I have to stand up straight or else the bandages fall off, and their itchy.
Edit: Itching is gone now, but it's been replaced by pain because the anesthesia wore off. Now it hurts to move.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

e-love

@Happy_Mask

I hope everything turns out okay and you feel better~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.