Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 4,254

Tasuki

RR529 wrote:

Spent all afternoon getting dragged through a bunch of boring clothing & shoe stores (J.C. Penny, Famous Footwear, Lady's Foot Locker, Sears, & Gordmans), finally get to K-Mart, only to find out that they don't carry Fire Emblem: Awakening -_-

At least this gives me a few extra days to finish that manga I've been reading...

I take it Sears didnt have a copy either.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Dark-Luigi

RR529 wrote:

Spent all afternoon getting dragged through a bunch of boring clothing & shoe stores (J.C. Penny, Famous Footwear, Lady's Foot Locker, Sears, & Gordmans), finally get to K-Mart, only to find out that they don't carry Fire Emblem: Awakening -_-

At least this gives me a few extra days to finish that manga I've been reading...

I don't blame you at ALL about fire emblem. I remember that I pre orderd the game online and it got delayed and then I had to get to a store to get it. Why is it so hard to get video games these days?!

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

RR529

Tasuki wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Spent all afternoon getting dragged through a bunch of boring clothing & shoe stores (J.C. Penny, Famous Footwear, Lady's Foot Locker, Sears, & Gordmans), finally get to K-Mart, only to find out that they don't carry Fire Emblem: Awakening -_-

At least this gives me a few extra days to finish that manga I've been reading...

I take it Sears didnt have a copy either.

I honestly didn't know Sears carries video games (at least they're never advertised in our local Sears ads, so I never thought to look).

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Tasuki

@RR529: Yeah its usually around the electronics department by all the stereos and tv. It is a small section though so if you dont look good enough you will miss it. I know mine has a small glass case on the shelf with a few 360, PS3, Wii U, and 3DS games in the case. But you can find some good games there cause people never think to look at Sears for video games. I got my copy of Mirror of Fate at my local Sears in fact.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Snagrio

@RR529 Wait, you still have K-Mart stores where you are? They're practically extinct around my place.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Magikarp3

The news about Atlus. I hope they end up somewhere good

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Ketchupcat

The first time I watch Phineas and Ferb in months, and I found out that THEY KILLED OFF BALLOONY! He had so much potential! He had a robot suit and everything!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

JGMR

Magikarp wrote:

The news about Atlus. I hope they end up somewhere good

This.

With kind regards,

JGMR

Retro_on_theGo

I fell real hard with my 3DS in my pocket and messed it up. The top screen is all black near the bottom and and has scratches going across it. (((( I never thought this would happen to one of my precious handhelds. And the Nintendo site says it'll cost $85 to fix. But it says the problem is a non responsive mic which it isn't and would be the least of my worries. :/ I also dropped all the snacks I was holding at that time and got f***in' nasty cuts on my arm. Holy crap that trip to the movies sucked after the movie.

Tasuki

@Retro_on_theGo: Sounds like the screen shattered on the inside. I had that happen to a Kindle of mine that was buried under some papers on the floor that I accidentally stepped on. Just out of curiosity how high of a fall did you have. I hope that you weren't hurt to bad.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ForeverIgnited

I barely get any streetpasses.

ForeverIgnited

3DS Friend Code: 2466-5158-7196 | Nintendo Network ID: HalfLife1

FireMario887

@8BitSamurai: You live in Minnesota too? Yeah, there are K-Marts at the twin-ports area too. I wonder if my Mom will ever shop there. The twin-ports area is old, so it guess it has some old stores.

FireMario887

Retro_on_theGo

The bookstore on campus doesn't have any manga. >:[
And I can't think of anything to write for my first short story for this class. kind of freaking out!!!

@Tasuki Not thar high. I was just running and tripped over a raised part of the side walk. I fell real hard though apparently. The 3DS left a big bruise on my thigh.

WaveBoy

realising that I`m going to turn 29 in 2 months and 23 days. Yay me. 30 is going to kill me. I`ll then have to switch my name to Wave man.

Edited on by WaveBoy

WaveBoy

Jani-Koblaney

8BitSamurai wrote:

@WingedFish
Not extinct in Minnesota either, one right by me.

On topic, kept losing Civilization IV games

Wait, you're from Minny too? I thought I was the only one in the forums..
Also, I thought Kmart was extinct here. The closest one to me is like 40 minutes away and it's complete trash.. Walmart and Target are so much better.

Edited on by Jani-Koblaney

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

FireMario887

@Metal_Sonic: I'm originally from Georgia, but I'm now a Minnesotan. I don't have the the accent, but I like the place, people, and the weather sure is better. So looks the like there are three from Minnesota on the forums.

Speaking of Minnesota, a lot of the kids I seen are younger than I am, so it's hard to make friends with them. This recent week, though, a bunch of middle school students and high school students came to the portion of Minnesota where I live. I've made friends with them, though I'm not much of a talking guy. I'm more of a listening and observing guy, because I am autistic, I don't have the same interests as they do, so I really hate to change the topic during talk and saying something completely awkward that I'm interested in that their not interested in. The teenagers, they have very different interests than I do. So yeah, I am autistic, but I'm not gonna go off topic. Those middle and high school students had to go, and they were friends that were around my age and that I fun with, so it was kinda disappointing.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

SubBronze

The Nexus 7 tablet I got yesterday (well, 1:40am now, so two days ago) might have a charging issue... Don't know for sure if its just the charger that came with it yet, but earlier it was loosing charge as I was using it when it was plugged in. Ordered another charger that should come on Monday to see if that solves things. Still under warranty, but its going to be a pain...

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Jani-Koblaney

Varia01 wrote:

@Metal_Sonic: I'm originally from Georgia, but I'm now a Minnesotan. I don't have the the accent, but I like the place, people, and the weather sure is better. So looks the like there are three from Minnesota on the forums.

Speaking of Minnesota, a lot of the kids I seen are younger than I am, so it's hard to make friends with them. This recent week, though, a bunch of middle school students and high school students came to the portion of Minnesota where I live. I've made friends with them, though I'm not much of a talking guy. I'm more of a listening and observing guy, because I am autistic, I don't have the same interests as they do, so I really hate to change the topic during talk and saying something completely awkward that I'm interested in that their not interested in. The teenagers, they have very different interests than I do. So yeah, I am autistic, but I'm not gonna go off topic. Those middle and high school students had to go, and they were friends that were around my age and that I fun with, so it was kinda disappointing.

Yeah, I am a native Minnesotan.. I like quite a bit here actually, compared to other states it's a lot better.. And although we have cold winters, I'd way rather have that over the hot summers other parts of the country have.. Also, I always find it funny how people say that we have accents. I think that the way I talk just sounds boring and normal..

I'm also Autistic. Not enough where it's super noticable, but just enough where I'm super shy and reserved.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic