General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 1,381 to 1,400 of 3,668

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,381. Posted:

I'm going to miss the Wii Address service coming tomorrow. R.I.P. Wii Friend Codes 2006-2013

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,382. Posted:

When i went to gamestop to pick up my preorder for Project X Zone the guy in front of me took forever and the lady there looked like she was in a bad mood

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,383. Posted:

Can't listen to the official Remix of Daft Punk's Get Lucky because I don't have a Spotify account. :(

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Yellowgerbil

1,384. Posted:

I found out Jon left Game Grumps, every character in Youtube that I like leaves. :-(

I am an avid monster hunter player that started quite recently on Ultimate, (Blue Rath Armor currently) the gameplay just keeps me coming back for more!
Currently playing;
Super Mario 3D World
Wind Waker HD
Pokemon X
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0142-5860 | Nintendo Network ID: Paddingt0n

AuthorMessage

JGMR

1,385. Posted:

This:

Gamasutra's Top 30 Developers of All Time

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,386. Posted:

Spent all afternoon getting dragged through a bunch of boring clothing & shoe stores (J.C. Penny, Famous Footwear, Lady's Foot Locker, Sears, & Gordmans), finally get to K-Mart, only to find out that they don't carry Fire Emblem: Awakening -_-

At least this gives me a few extra days to finish that manga I've been reading...

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Musterd

1,387. Posted:

I'm all out of pie...

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,388. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Spent all afternoon getting dragged through a bunch of boring clothing & shoe stores (J.C. Penny, Famous Footwear, Lady's Foot Locker, Sears, & Gordmans), finally get to K-Mart, only to find out that they don't carry Fire Emblem: Awakening -_-

At least this gives me a few extra days to finish that manga I've been reading...

I know your pain man. Used to have to do that all the time with my older sisters. Only I didn't even have any Game Boys or DSs back then. :p

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,389. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

I take it Sears didnt have a copy either.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,390. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

I don't blame you at ALL about fire emblem. I remember that I pre orderd the game online and it got delayed and then I had to get to a store to get it. Why is it so hard to get video games these days?!

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,391. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

RR529 wrote:

I take it Sears didnt have a copy either.

I honestly didn't know Sears carries video games (at least they're never advertised in our local Sears ads, so I never thought to look).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,392. Posted:

@RR529: Yeah its usually around the electronics department by all the stereos and tv. It is a small section though so if you dont look good enough you will miss it. I know mine has a small glass case on the shelf with a few 360, PS3, Wii U, and 3DS games in the case. But you can find some good games there cause people never think to look at Sears for video games. I got my copy of Mirror of Fate at my local Sears in fact.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,393. Posted:

@RR529 Wait, you still have K-Mart stores where you are? They're practically extinct around my place.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,394. Posted:

@WingedFish
Not extinct in Minnesota either, one right by me.

On topic, kept losing Civilization IV games :(

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

1,395. Posted:

The news about Atlus. I hope they end up somewhere good :(

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Musterd

1,396. Posted:

The first time I watch Phineas and Ferb in months, and I found out that THEY KILLED OFF BALLOONY! He had so much potential! He had a robot suit and everything!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

JGMR

1,397. Posted:

Magikarp wrote:

The news about Atlus. I hope they end up somewhere good :(

This.

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,398. Posted:

I fell real hard with my 3DS in my pocket and messed it up. :( The top screen is all black near the bottom and and has scratches going across it. :((((( I never thought this would happen to one of my precious handhelds. And the Nintendo site says it'll cost $85 to fix. But it says the problem is a non responsive mic which it isn't and would be the least of my worries. :/ I also dropped all the snacks I was holding at that time and got f***in' nasty cuts on my arm. Holy crap that trip to the movies sucked after the movie.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,399. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo: Sounds like the screen shattered on the inside. I had that happen to a Kindle of mine that was buried under some papers on the floor that I accidentally stepped on. Just out of curiosity how high of a fall did you have. I hope that you weren't hurt to bad.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

ForeverIgnited

1,400. Posted:

I barely get any streetpasses.

Every Villain is Lemons... otherwise known as evil!
Waiting for: Shovel Knight, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Sonic Lost World, newest Super Smash