Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 4,254

Snagrio

I tried out a "bacon hotdog" and it didn't have any bacon flavor whatsoever; just a regular hotdog. Talk about false advertising...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Tasuki

WingedFish wrote:

I tried out a "bacon hotdog" and it didn't have any bacon flavor whatsoever; just a regular hotdog. Talk about false advertising...

Next time just put some bacon inside a hotdog bun.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Snagrio

Tasuki wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Next time just put some bacon inside a hotdog bun.

Nah, too lazy to do that.

Snagrio

Ketchupcat

I had to go to the hospital. For nothing. It was just that my chest hurt a little, and I know my mom was doing the right thing since there's something going around, but GOD IT WAS BORING. All I had to do was have an X ray and EKG but they took so long for the results... It was before I ate dinner and I didn't get home until 11, and to top it all off, I couldn't even play Animal Crossing.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Snagrio

I'm not depressed anymore per se, but I've still been feeling really down the past few days... Now I'm struggling to get on my feet and attempt to step into unfamiliar territory in terms of getting income/possible career, and as a whole I just feel miserable...

Snagrio

SubBronze

The Deadpool game is getting mediocre reviews... Oh well, £5 bargain bin it is then...

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AlexSays

Musterd wrote:

I had to go to the hospital. For nothing. It was just that my chest hurt a little, and I know my mom was doing the right thing since there's something going around, but GOD IT WAS BORING. All I had to do was have an X ray and EKG but they took so long for the results... It was before I ate dinner and I didn't get home until 11, and to top it all off, I couldn't even play Animal Crossing.

Yeah EM docs aren't a big fan of mothers like yours.. lol

AlexSays

Captain_Toad

I'm going to miss the Wii Address service coming tomorrow. R.I.P. Wii Friend Codes 2006-2013

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

CrimsonFire

When i went to gamestop to pick up my preorder for Project X Zone the guy in front of me took forever and the lady there looked like she was in a bad mood

Birdman

Can't listen to the official Remix of Daft Punk's Get Lucky because I don't have a Spotify account.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Yellowgerbil

I found out Jon left Game Grumps, every character in Youtube that I like leaves.

I am an avid monster hunter player that started quite recently on Ultimate, (Blue Rath Armor currently) the gameplay just keeps me coming back for more!
Currently playing;
Super Mario 3D World
Wind Waker HD
Pokemon X
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0142-5860 | Nintendo Network ID: Paddingt0n

RR529

Spent all afternoon getting dragged through a bunch of boring clothing & shoe stores (J.C. Penny, Famous Footwear, Lady's Foot Locker, Sears, & Gordmans), finally get to K-Mart, only to find out that they don't carry Fire Emblem: Awakening -_-

At least this gives me a few extra days to finish that manga I've been reading...

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Snagrio

RR529 wrote:

Spent all afternoon getting dragged through a bunch of boring clothing & shoe stores (J.C. Penny, Famous Footwear, Lady's Foot Locker, Sears, & Gordmans), finally get to K-Mart, only to find out that they don't carry Fire Emblem: Awakening -_-

At least this gives me a few extra days to finish that manga I've been reading...

I know your pain man. Used to have to do that all the time with my older sisters. Only I didn't even have any Game Boys or DSs back then.

Snagrio

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic