General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 1,361 to 1,380 of 3,659

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,361. Posted:

I'll have to study all night... tomorrow is my last exam. I don't think it'll work out, it's just too much. I hate doig allnighters :( I really feel like crying lol university SUCKS.

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,362. Posted:

I feel like I havent made a "connection" with the new girl.... you know that feeling when you have befriend someone? Its not there! :(

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,363. Posted:

Now I feel like a jerk to you man lol.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,364. Posted:

GamecubeLad wrote:

I feel like I havent made a "connection" with the new girl.... you know that feeling when you have befriend someone? Its not there! :(

Send her sexy pics

Its the only way

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,365. Posted:

The treadmill I'm on's pulse detector doesn't turn on when I put my hand on it so according to the treadmill I'm dead. :(

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Batman: Sacred Gold, Valkria Chronicles, 007 Blood Stone and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,366. Posted:

My little 7 years old cousin and her older sister(11 years old) came to our house to visit.I was on the sofa and the littlest cousin asked my why i dont have a phone.She said "Your 15 years old why dont you have a phone",and she says that her older sister which is 11 has a phone,and my other 2 cousins 13,and 14 also have phones and they are all younger than me,so why dont i have one.I get asked this question a lot by all my cousins,(which are all younger than me.They jut can't comprehend as to why i dont have a phone.My response is that i dont need(or want) a phone.I'm also frustrated as to why age has to do anything with this.I say to them,"My brother has a 3DS,and he's 11,so why dont my 13 and 14 year old cousins also have a 3DS,they are older aren't they,its because they dont want a 3DS or care for one,and its the same situation with a phone and me."

I really dont mind not having a phone,but i just get tired of being asked by them constantly as to why i dont have a phone.They just cant understand that i dont want one

Edited on by CrimsonFire

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,367. Posted:

I got caught in a thunderstorm while waiting for the bus again. Same thing happened last Monday. And they're doing construction near the stop, so the overhang was gone. I hate Mondays...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,368. Posted:

I tried out a "bacon hotdog" and it didn't have any bacon flavor whatsoever; just a regular hotdog. Talk about false advertising...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,369. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I tried out a "bacon hotdog" and it didn't have any bacon flavor whatsoever; just a regular hotdog. Talk about false advertising...

Next time just put some bacon inside a hotdog bun. :P

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,370. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Next time just put some bacon inside a hotdog bun. :P

Nah, too lazy to do that.

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,371. Posted:

GamecubeLad wrote:

lol. Going too fast are we? Just keep talking. Look for common interests.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Musterd

1,372. Posted:

I had to go to the hospital. For nothing. It was just that my chest hurt a little, and I know my mom was doing the right thing since there's something going around, but GOD IT WAS BORING. All I had to do was have an X ray and EKG but they took so long for the results... It was before I ate dinner and I didn't get home until 11, and to top it all off, I couldn't even play Animal Crossing.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,373. Posted:

Im a pretty straight foward and impatient guy. @Retro ;3

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,374. Posted:

GamecubeLad wrote:

There you go,if both of you are like that,then there is a common interest

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,375. Posted:

I'm not depressed anymore per se, but I've still been feeling really down the past few days... Now I'm struggling to get on my feet and attempt to step into unfamiliar territory in terms of getting income/possible career, and as a whole I just feel miserable...

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,376. Posted:

@WingedFish which jobs would you like to do?

I did an allnighter and now I'm extremely dizzy.. I already slept 14 hours but it won't go away, slightly worried here.

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

1,377. Posted:

The Deadpool game is getting mediocre reviews... Oh well, £5 bargain bin it is then... :(

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,378. Posted:

Musterd wrote:

I had to go to the hospital. For nothing. It was just that my chest hurt a little, and I know my mom was doing the right thing since there's something going around, but GOD IT WAS BORING. All I had to do was have an X ray and EKG but they took so long for the results... It was before I ate dinner and I didn't get home until 11, and to top it all off, I couldn't even play Animal Crossing.

Yeah EM docs aren't a big fan of mothers like yours.. lol

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,379. Posted:

GamecubeLad wrote:

lol. I guess that can go either way actually. Be careful :P

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,380. Posted:

You gotta love teenage drama....... ;(

Gamecubeloggery