Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 4,151

Captain_Toad

I'm going to miss the Wii Address service coming tomorrow. R.I.P. Wii Friend Codes 2006-2013

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

CrimsonFire

When i went to gamestop to pick up my preorder for Project X Zone the guy in front of me took forever and the lady there looked like she was in a bad mood

Birdman

Can't listen to the official Remix of Daft Punk's Get Lucky because I don't have a Spotify account.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Yellowgerbil

I found out Jon left Game Grumps, every character in Youtube that I like leaves.

I am an avid monster hunter player that started quite recently on Ultimate, (Blue Rath Armor currently) the gameplay just keeps me coming back for more!
Currently playing;
Super Mario 3D World
Wind Waker HD
Pokemon X
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0142-5860 | Nintendo Network ID: Paddingt0n

RR529

Spent all afternoon getting dragged through a bunch of boring clothing & shoe stores (J.C. Penny, Famous Footwear, Lady's Foot Locker, Sears, & Gordmans), finally get to K-Mart, only to find out that they don't carry Fire Emblem: Awakening -_-

At least this gives me a few extra days to finish that manga I've been reading...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Snagrio

RR529 wrote:

Spent all afternoon getting dragged through a bunch of boring clothing & shoe stores (J.C. Penny, Famous Footwear, Lady's Foot Locker, Sears, & Gordmans), finally get to K-Mart, only to find out that they don't carry Fire Emblem: Awakening -_-

At least this gives me a few extra days to finish that manga I've been reading...

I know your pain man. Used to have to do that all the time with my older sisters. Only I didn't even have any Game Boys or DSs back then.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Tasuki

RR529 wrote:

I take it Sears didnt have a copy either.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Dark-Luigi

RR529 wrote:

I don't blame you at ALL about fire emblem. I remember that I pre orderd the game online and it got delayed and then I had to get to a store to get it. Why is it so hard to get video games these days?!

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

RR529

Tasuki wrote:

RR529 wrote:

I take it Sears didnt have a copy either.

I honestly didn't know Sears carries video games (at least they're never advertised in our local Sears ads, so I never thought to look).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tasuki

@RR529: Yeah its usually around the electronics department by all the stereos and tv. It is a small section though so if you dont look good enough you will miss it. I know mine has a small glass case on the shelf with a few 360, PS3, Wii U, and 3DS games in the case. But you can find some good games there cause people never think to look at Sears for video games. I got my copy of Mirror of Fate at my local Sears in fact.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Snagrio

@RR529 Wait, you still have K-Mart stores where you are? They're practically extinct around my place.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Magikarp3

The news about Atlus. I hope they end up somewhere good

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Ketchupcat

The first time I watch Phineas and Ferb in months, and I found out that THEY KILLED OFF BALLOONY! He had so much potential! He had a robot suit and everything!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

JGMR

Magikarp wrote:

The news about Atlus. I hope they end up somewhere good

This.

With kind regards,

JGMR

Retro_on_theGo

I fell real hard with my 3DS in my pocket and messed it up. The top screen is all black near the bottom and and has scratches going across it. (((( I never thought this would happen to one of my precious handhelds. And the Nintendo site says it'll cost $85 to fix. But it says the problem is a non responsive mic which it isn't and would be the least of my worries. :/ I also dropped all the snacks I was holding at that time and got f***in' nasty cuts on my arm. Holy crap that trip to the movies sucked after the movie.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.