General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 1,341 to 1,360 of 3,702

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

1,341. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

No, not even planning on going to college.

Really what I'm depressed about is that the job I had involved one of my two main interests in life, and since I failed at it I feel like that branch of passion has been cut off from growing any further, even if I know that not to be true. It especially hurts considering that particular passion has been with me since I was born.

What kind of job was it? I can't imagine any job loss being super significant if its attainable by someone your age.

Jobs come and go, whatever you're passionate about should be indicative of your career. If you thought you'd nail everything your first time and find a job that led to your career, you were being a bit too optimistic.. lol

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,342. Posted:

Maybe that will give you the opportunity to find a job that you like even more? You really never know what happens

Last year I didn't get the vacation job I wanted really really badly so I had to do some stuff I kinda hated but this year I already have a book translation planned in july and a movie translation (+ providing the subtitles) in august. How wicked is that? You really can't tell what's going to happen :)

Other than that I'm disappointed cause I still..have..to..study...grammar... ugh

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,343. Posted:

Well, my dad has been saying for quite some time that I have voice talent, and I know that to be true, so I'm considering using what money I have left to get a good microphone and try something on Fiverr.com. And if it takes off, who knows, I could be come a voice actor for bigger things, like cartoon shows, or movies, or even gasp video games.

Btw, thanks for the encouragement guys, it really helped. :)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,344. Posted:

My email and Facebook were hacked in the past week.
And my email is now flagged for spamming.

Now I'm just frantically resetting everything. Blaaah.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,345. Posted:

They demolished an arcade I went to, they had great games and claw machines, but now it's gone. there's still construction in the area, so maybe the'll build something nice (it's probably going to be a clothing store, why must everything be a clothing store!?!?)

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Austroid

1,346. Posted:

Birdman wrote:

At least you're not an actual cancer patient (... right?) and you only have a bad haircut. It'll grow back; it's only hair.

Yes, I'm grateful to not be an actual cancer patient.

And honestly I prefer nice having shorter hair overall; VERY low-maintenance. :P

Edited on by Austroid

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 5
"Menu (Melee) Ver. 2" will be my default menu theme on both versions of SSB4. Simply an epic, nostalgic reprise!

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

HeatBombastic

1,347. Posted:

I uploaded a GIF of this picture (my avatar) onto nlife but I don't know why it's not moving.

Edited on by HeatBombastic

NNID: HeatBombastic

Haaaave fun.

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

1,348. Posted:

steam wont open for me all of the sudden does that count as disappointment of the day? :P

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

NerdyAndiKnowit

1,349. Posted:

SOme person locked my Sonic '06 topic... :'(

May the Triforce be with you.

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,350. Posted:

NerdyAndiKnowit wrote:

Which is ironic because that was my positive of my day.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

1,351. Posted:

I can't find anybody with the darn Pikmin item in New Leaf..(wow that's kind of sad that's my disappointment for the day...well it is for now... :p)

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

NerdyAndiKnowit

1,352. Posted:

Chrono_Crossing wrote:

NerdyAndiKnowit wrote:

Which is ironic because that was my positive of my day.

I don't know if that's funny or sad

May the Triforce be with you.

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

1,353. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

I can't find anybody with the darn Pikmin item in New Leaf..(wow that's kind of sad that's my disappointment for the day...well it is for now... :p)

I've got an extra you can have. :P

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,354. Posted:

a friend asked me to go shopping and I really felt like saying yes and going out (I've been locked up in my room for what... 2 months now?) but I had to say no cause my last exam is on Monday and I have way too much work bummer

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Fikachu

1,355. Posted:

I tried to get a word published on Urban Dictionary.com but it got rejected

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

1,356. Posted:

My stupid, idiotic little baby sister spilled milk on my Ps3 controller and it cost a lot of money to get another one! There goes me getting any other games for this summer...

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,357. Posted:

Fikachu wrote:

what was the word?

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,358. Posted:

Have no job, and am just sitting around trying to figure out what to do now...

I actually cried in the basement for half an hour yesterday...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,359. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I actually cried in the basement for half an hour yesterday...

Well that certainly puts the measly twenty minutes of crying in my bedroom to shame! Just remember this: The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Fikachu

1,360. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Fikachu wrote:

what was the word?

Jewkrainian (portmanteau of Jew & Ukrainian)

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]