Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 4,151

PanicPuppet

Got my hair cut before leaving for California tomorrow, and the lady cut it way too short. I "look like a cancer patient," as my family says when this happens.

PanicPuppet

Snagrio

I...lost my job... Really don't know what do now and feel really depressed...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AlexSays

WingedFish wrote:

All will be well young padawan. You'll get over it eventually, apply for a new job, get a new job, be happy and go from there. Might as well skip to the happy part while finding another job.

Are you saving for college or something?

AlexSays

Snagrio

AlexSays wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

All will be well young padawan. You'll get over it eventually, apply for a new job, get a new job, be happy and go from there. Might as well skip to the happy part while finding another job.

Are you saving for college or something?

No, not even planning on going to college.

Really what I'm depressed about is that the job I had involved one of my two main interests in life, and since I failed at it I feel like that branch of passion has been cut off from growing any further, even if I know that not to be true. It especially hurts considering that particular passion has been with me since I was born.

Snagrio

Birdman

Austroid wrote:

Got my hair cut before leaving for California tomorrow, and the lady cut it way too short. I "look like a cancer patient," as my family says when this happens.

At least you're not an actual cancer patient (... right?) and you only have a bad haircut. It'll grow back; it's only hair.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AlexSays

WingedFish wrote:

No, not even planning on going to college.

Really what I'm depressed about is that the job I had involved one of my two main interests in life, and since I failed at it I feel like that branch of passion has been cut off from growing any further, even if I know that not to be true. It especially hurts considering that particular passion has been with me since I was born.

What kind of job was it? I can't imagine any job loss being super significant if its attainable by someone your age.

Jobs come and go, whatever you're passionate about should be indicative of your career. If you thought you'd nail everything your first time and find a job that led to your career, you were being a bit too optimistic.. lol

AlexSays

Snagrio

Well, my dad has been saying for quite some time that I have voice talent, and I know that to be true, so I'm considering using what money I have left to get a good microphone and try something on Fiverr.com. And if it takes off, who knows, I could be come a voice actor for bigger things, like cartoon shows, or movies, or even gasp video games.

Btw, thanks for the encouragement guys, it really helped.

Snagrio

Arianabtd

My email and Facebook were hacked in the past week.
And my email is now flagged for spamming.

Now I'm just frantically resetting everything. Blaaah.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

They demolished an arcade I went to, they had great games and claw machines, but now it's gone. there's still construction in the area, so maybe the'll build something nice (it's probably going to be a clothing store, why must everything be a clothing store!?!?)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

PanicPuppet

Birdman wrote:

At least you're not an actual cancer patient (... right?) and you only have a bad haircut. It'll grow back; it's only hair.

Yes, I'm grateful to not be an actual cancer patient.

And honestly I prefer nice having shorter hair overall; VERY low-maintenance.

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

IIaprghwrughapiw

I uploaded a GIF of this picture (my avatar) onto nlife but I don't know why it's not moving.

Edited on by IIaprghwrughapiw

IIaprghwrughapiw

DarkLloyd

steam wont open for me all of the sudden does that count as disappointment of the day?

DarkLloyd

NerdyAndiKnowit

SOme person locked my Sonic '06 topic...

May the Triforce be with you.

Chrono_Cross

NerdyAndiKnowit wrote:

SOme person locked my Sonic '06 topic...

Which is ironic because that was my positive of my day.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Whopper744

I can't find anybody with the darn Pikmin item in New Leaf..(wow that's kind of sad that's my disappointment for the day...well it is for now... )

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

KingDunsparce

Joshers744 wrote:

I can't find anybody with the darn Pikmin item in New Leaf..(wow that's kind of sad that's my disappointment for the day...well it is for now... )

I've got an extra you can have.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Fikachu

I tried to get a word published on Urban Dictionary.com but it got rejected

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.