Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 1,301 to 1,320 of 3,647

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,301. Posted:

IAmNotWill wrote:

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

CorporalPegasus wrote:

All those people moaning about Nintendo Direct.

This is why my radical hatred of people grows increasingly more dangerous day by day; I just can't stand the friggin whining and ungrateful b*tching.

The trifecta should just shut down the video-game industry for a week as a punishment to the masses.

Agreed. I just wanna talk about video games without several posts saying "Nintendo didn't do that the way I wanted them too, they suck." It's so annoying.

Well, you could just take a break from the Internet for a while. Crazy idea no?

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

1,302. Posted:

As someone who's curious, I just happened to over-think my foundations and philosophies governing who I am and how I work. I lost my sense of reality for half an hour :(

At least I know my boundary now.

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,303. Posted:

IAmNotWill wrote:

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

CorporalPegasus wrote:

All those people moaning about Nintendo Direct.

This is why my radical hatred of people grows increasingly more dangerous day by day; I just can't stand the friggin whining and ungrateful b*tching.

The trifecta should just shut down the video-game industry for a week as a punishment to the masses.

Agreed. I just wanna talk about video games without several posts saying "Nintendo didn't do that the way I wanted them too, they suck." It's so annoying.

Yeah, people just can't seem to deal with disappointment. (yes it's ironic that I'm saying that in this thread)

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,304. Posted:

http://www.purexbox.com/news/2013/06/killer_instinct_is_free_...

Not only did that news kill whatever left of (if any) chance of buying an Xbox1. This just shows that one of my favorite developers are being dragged an even further hole from Microsoft. It just tears my heart to see where gaming could be going to...

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,305. Posted:

I spent over $380 on a used Wii U, 3 used games, and a used Pro controller, all because I had to be a jerk and jack up the price just one last time...I don't think I can afford that...might have to cancel one of my pre-orders now, or at least not get any other Wii U games this year...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,306. Posted:

@CanisWolfred Wow, that really sucks! :(

It kinda makes me weary of getting a Wii U... (I'll probably buy it new though)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,307. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I spent over $380 on a used Wii U, 3 used games, and a used Pro controller, all because I had to be a jerk and jack up the price just one last time...I don't think I can afford that...might have to cancel one of my pre-orders now, or at least not get any other Wii U games this year...

You should've posted in the positive of the day thread that you'll have the pleasure of receiving a friend request from me. ;)

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Griffondo

1,308. Posted:

Not being able to see Hirax/Bonded by Blood this weekend.

The Nintendo Life Metalhead.

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

1,309. Posted:

I can't seem to really enjoy all the new announcements from Nintendo Direct because everyone keeps saying how bad everything was. I thought it was superb. -_-

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,310. Posted:

Powers out, might be out for while, I don't know, and the generator's not working. Hopefully it will work soon though.

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,311. Posted:

I got in a big verbal-fight with my mom. At one point she said "I was dead to her." Im no psychologist but I think that's a really bad sign. ..... :(

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,312. Posted:

@GamecubeLad That's bad... that is really, really bad. Is there anyway I can help?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,313. Posted:

Its okay, she going on vacation. So when she leaves it will be unlimited gaming and no worries for 3 weeks. Im such a people person. >:]

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,314. Posted:

GamecubeLad wrote:

Its okay, she going on vacation. So when she leaves it will be unlimited gaming and no worries for 3 weeks. Im such a people person. >:]

hahaha, picking up any games or planning to play anything?

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,315. Posted:

GamecubeLad wrote:

I got in a big verbal-fight with my mom. At one point she said "I was dead to her." Im no psychologist but I think that's a really bad sign. ..... :(

Meh, I used to get into a lot of fights with my mother and we always made up or forgot about it. No biggie.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,316. Posted:

My twin sister was scammed by that Vector Marketing/CutCo pyramid scheme. Luckily, it was only time and energy failing to find an interview ~10 minutes away from our house, but still, how any one person or company can feel good about exploiting a just out of high school student is beyond me.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,317. Posted:

A lot of the Nintendo negativity is getting me down. I also just found out that @Nobodys_Angel got banned while I was gone and I don't know why. Though I understand that we can't talk about stuff like that so I guess I'll never know... :(

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,318. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

A lot of the Nintendo negativity is getting me down. I also just found out that @Nobodys_Angel got banned while I was gone and I don't know why. Though I understand that we can't talk about stuff like that so I guess I'll never know... :(

What? D: A temp ban surely? :(
It was probably because of that thread he made about Anger issues.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

1,319. Posted:

My disappointment is that the only thing I have to cheer me up today is New Leaf. And I can't even relax with that, since I have school today, and then I have to go somewhere with my parents for the rest of the day.
My cat is in a really bad mood right now, and I feel sick(I've been coming down with a flu for the past week or so).
Also, I was sitting on my chair, and I was dozing off, so I had my toe on the panel heater for a while, didn't even notice, and now it's somewhat burned and hurts really badly(and I have a lot of foot problems anyway! CURSE YOU, MORTON'S TOE!).
It's only 1:23 AM, and today is already a bad day.

@MrWalkieTalkie @LuigiMan200 I know that Nintendo are far from perfect, but the negativity has been upsetting me too... Curse... You... Internet... zzzzz

Edited on by Drawdler

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

1,320. Posted:

My madre might drag me to New Mexico. I dont want to leave my home town. I got a lot going for me: marchin' band practice and a cute girl. :(

Gamecubeloggery