General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 1,281 to 1,300 of 3,319

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuardianKing

1,281. Posted:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Are you still scrolling?
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.JK ;) Gave you a heart attack, didn't I? >:3

repost to make the joke last (last time, I swear) :O

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ianmage1

1,282. Posted:

Kingdom Hearts 3 may not be coming to Wii U...

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

1,283. Posted:

The fact that the only good thing to come out of the Nintendo Direct was two SSB trailers. I'm starting get unhappy that there is only one Nintendo game we've been given some real info on to look forward to for Wii U. I want just one good announcement from one of these things aside from a trailer for SSB.

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSilverFlame

1,284. Posted:

FANBOYS(specially sony ones since the X-box fanboys are trying to not get attention thanks to X-box one and the nintendo ones are forced to not make much noise because the others say "Wiiu sucks") it's good to be a fan(I like nintendo but I've got to admit I wanted to have a playstation) but those overly maniac fanboys are anoying. the video games where my escape route out of the fanatism madness(I live in brazil and here the soccer fans involve even those that, like me, couldn't care less, there are days where no one can even sleep because of those "soccerheads")
the other day my 3DS gave the first signs of shoulder button failure....
and it's getting hard to streetpass lately.....

Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
visit Nintendo Friends it's a cool place
Row Row, Fight the Power!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAN1AC

1,285. Posted:

3D Mario.

I wish there was a way to know you are in the good ole days before you actually leave them.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CorporalPegasus

1,286. Posted:

All those people moaning about Nintendo Direct.

Catbugloggery
3DS Friends Code: 5069-3933-8364
Happy horsies.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

1,287. Posted:

CorporalPegasus wrote:

All those people moaning about Nintendo Direct.

Yeah this. It's pathetic. The only thing bad about Nintendo E3 so far is the unnecessary negativity coming from 'fans'...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

steamhare

1,288. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

CorporalPegasus wrote:

All those people moaning about Nintendo Direct.

Yeah this. It's pathetic. The only thing bad about Nintendo E3 so far is the unnecessary negativity coming from 'fans'...

I agree. The future looks very positive to me, but some "fans" are still moaning.

steamhare

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MickeyTheGreat

1,289. Posted:

@steamhare, @LuigiMan2000 and @CorporalPegasus I fourth this. Nintendo put Princess Peach into a cat outfit and all the fans can do is complain.

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

6ch6ris6

1,290. Posted:

that song from the new metal gear solid 5 trailer isnt avaible yet anywhere, because it was composed just for the game.

i wanna listen to that song so bad without the gamesounds in the background

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394
Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Austroid

1,291. Posted:

Untitled

Just... why?

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 2
My Metroid Prime 3DS Controls Idea
Currently Playing: Super Mario 3D World, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball, TMNT Smash-Up
I'm actually torn between buying Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Tomodatchi Life.

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

1,292. Posted:

Austroid wrote:

Untitled

Just... why?

Because tears are delicious.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

1,293. Posted:

Nintendo Direct today... I was hoping for better... Especially since there is no new Metroid or new IP.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

1,294. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

Nintendo Direct today... I was hoping for better... Especially since there is no new Metroid or new IP.

Same. Only a smallish disappointment, though, today was a good day otherwise.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

1,295. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Austroid wrote:

Untitled

Just... why?

Because tears are delicious.

And so is blood!
Let the bloodshed start in 2014, even though there won't be any blood :(

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ianmage1

1,296. Posted:

Today was filled with disappointments, but one disappointment trumped them all...

Kingdom Hearts 3 being released on PS4 AND Xbone. Here, Square Enix has a huge Nintendo fan base that deserves to have Kingdom Hearts 3 on the Wii U, but instead of giving it to us, they slap us in the face and give it to Xbone, which is from a line of Microsoft consoles that has never hosted a Kingdom Hearts title ever. I wouldn't be nearly as angry had Square Enix only released it for PS4. But also releasing it for Xbone and NOT Wii U? That's insulting.
To make matters worse, the stupid fanboys full-on trash the Wii U, only lowering our hopes of ever getting KH3 on Wii U... I don't think I've ever been this angry over a video game...

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuardianKing

1,297. Posted:

CorporalPegasus wrote:

All those people moaning about Nintendo Direct.

This is why my radical hatred of people grows increasingly more dangerous day by day; I just can't stand the friggin whining and ungrateful b*tching.

The trifecta should just shut down the video-game industry for a week as a punishment to the masses.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Griffondo

1,298. Posted:

Not having money to buy a Wii U/3DS.

The Nintendo Life Metalhead.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

IAmNotWill

1,299. Posted:

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

CorporalPegasus wrote:

All those people moaning about Nintendo Direct.

This is why my radical hatred of people grows increasingly more dangerous day by day; I just can't stand the friggin whining and ungrateful b*tching.

The trifecta should just shut down the video-game industry for a week as a punishment to the masses.

Agreed. I just wanna talk about video games without several posts saying "Nintendo didn't do that the way I wanted them too, they suck." It's so annoying.

Edited on by IAmNotWill

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Captain_Toad

1,300. Posted:

I went to Best Buy for the WiiU Show but it was actually the day before! Shoot! That was my only free time to go to best buy.

Still Mariobro4. Just Toad-happy. Le-Ribbit.
Give me Jigglypuff with green combat-band Sakurai. That's all.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Know retro games? Try Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4