Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 4,151

PanicPuppet

This happened on Friday, but I got my last wisdom tooth dug out of my gums after 2 years of having the other three pulled out.

I'm still recovering, but at least I have E3 to look forward to; not to mention help ease the pain.

PanicPuppet

supered91

i have a question guys i brought my 3ds xl and game over and i left the game on the couch and their dog chewed the 3ds game do you think they should pay for it?

supered91

Captain_Toad

supered91 wrote:

i have a question guys i brought my 3ds xl and game over and i left the game on the couch and their dog chewed the 3ds game do you think they should pay for it?

Probably an accident.. Sorry for your loss.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

ThePirateCaptain

Waking up and realizing that I have to wait a one more day for E3 to be here. That and the fact that I still haven't finished school

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

supered91

mariobro4 wrote:

supered91 wrote:

Probably an accident.. Sorry for your loss.

and the bogus thing about it is that they got the game that they're dog broke

supered91

DreamyViridi

Big-Daddy wrote:

My school had a ceremony today and I didn't get one reward! Nothing!

Don't feel too bad. I've never won a trophy or anything physical until recently. (I'm 19)
Even then, it was for second place in a Mario Kart tourney. Nothing too important...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

TheKingOfTown

Our 8th grade picnic got rained on...
(it was still really fun though)

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Johnpley

I still have to finish 2 Research papers from school, so I actually can do the real Final Exam, but here am I

"If you're reading this, you are alive"
D:

GuardianKing

Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Are you still scrolling?

.JK Gave you a heart attack, didn't I? >:3

repost to make the joke last (last time, I swear)

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

IanMage

Kingdom Hearts 3 may not be coming to Wii U...

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

Jaz007

The fact that the only good thing to come out of the Nintendo Direct was two SSB trailers. I'm starting get unhappy that there is only one Nintendo game we've been given some real info on to look forward to for Wii U. I want just one good announcement from one of these things aside from a trailer for SSB.

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

FANBOYS(specially sony ones since the X-box fanboys are trying to not get attention thanks to X-box one and the nintendo ones are forced to not make much noise because the others say "Wiiu sucks") it's good to be a fan(I like nintendo but I've got to admit I wanted to have a playstation) but those overly maniac fanboys are anoying. the video games where my escape route out of the fanatism madness(I live in brazil and here the soccer fans involve even those that, like me, couldn't care less, there are days where no one can even sleep because of those "soccerheads")
the other day my 3DS gave the first signs of shoulder button failure....
and it's getting hard to streetpass lately.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

MAN1AC

3D Mario.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

DreamyViridi

CorporalPegasus wrote:

All those people moaning about Nintendo Direct.

Yeah this. It's pathetic. The only thing bad about Nintendo E3 so far is the unnecessary negativity coming from 'fans'...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

steamhare

LuigiMan200 wrote:

CorporalPegasus wrote:

All those people moaning about Nintendo Direct.

Yeah this. It's pathetic. The only thing bad about Nintendo E3 so far is the unnecessary negativity coming from 'fans'...

I agree. The future looks very positive to me, but some "fans" are still moaning.

steamhare

6ch6ris6

that song from the new metal gear solid 5 trailer isnt avaible yet anywhere, because it was composed just for the game.

i wanna listen to that song so bad without the gamesounds in the background

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.