Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 4,151

Fikachu

Today, I found out my GPA isn't high enough to transition from a 2 year college to a 4 year college

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

Gregor

I discovered Henry and now my forehead has a dent in it from numerous faceplams, facedesks, and even facewalls.

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

Mickey

Fusion14 wrote:

I discovered Henry and now my forehead has a dent in it from numerous faceplams, facedesks, and even facewalls.

What do you mean by "Henry"? Surely you aren't referring to the breath-taking new series on Disney Junior.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Gregor

Mickey wrote:

Fusion14 wrote:

What do you mean by "Henry"? Surely you aren't referring to the breath-taking new series on Disney Junior.

Of course not. You obviously haven't played Fire Emblem Awakening.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

Arianabtd

Fusion14 wrote:

I flipping love Henry you hater .
(I'm just kidding xD.)

Hardly could sleep last night as I was scared I was gonna get hit by a tornado.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Gregor

Konata wrote:

Fusion14 wrote:

I flipping love Henry you hater .
(I'm just kidding xD.)

Hardly could sleep last night as I was scared I was gonna get hit by a tornado.

I love Henry too (no homo). I aspire to have his "ultimate troll" personality.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

Snagrio

My mom won't turn the freaking AC on.
That and I haven't had a good sleep for the past several days due to above reason.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

CrimsonFire

Can't think of a new Avatar.I am tired of seeing my current Avatar.

I want my next Avatar to be Digimon related and most importantly awesome but i cant seem to find one.

cheetahman91

Internet's getting downgraded in a couple of days. It's going to be like what we had when we first got DSL so I'll survive until things get better, but it still sucks that it's getting downgraded. I almost feel bad for my brother though, he does a lot of online gaming so it's really going to effect him.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Hysterical

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

I want my next Avatar to be Digimon related and most importantly awesome but i cant seem to find one.

One of Guilmons digivolution.

Hysterical

Magikarp3

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Donkey KongEtemon!

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Ketchupcat

I found out that I have to take one of my finals all by myself. It's because I'm in 9th grade, but I'm taking 11th grade math, and I'm not really supposed to be doing that. So the math final was scheduled to be the same date and time as my history final (which, as it turns out, is a college level course). So now, I have to take the history one the next day.
All alone.
just me

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Yellowgerbil

Musterd wrote:

I found out that I have to take one of my finals all by myself. It's because I'm in 9th grade, but I'm taking 11th grade math, and I'm not really supposed to be doing that. So the math final was scheduled to be the same date and time as my history final (which, as it turns out, is a college level course). So now, I have to take the history one the next day.
All alone.
just me

Ouch that must be horrible, I have got four tests on Monday in a row.

I am an avid monster hunter player that started quite recently on Ultimate, (Blue Rath Armor currently) the gameplay just keeps me coming back for more!
Currently playing;
Super Mario 3D World
Wind Waker HD
Pokemon X
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0142-5860 | Nintendo Network ID: Paddingt0n

Ketchupcat

Yellowgerbil wrote:

Musterd wrote:

All alone.
just me

Ouch that must be horrible, I have got four tests on Monday in a row.

I would have had to take this specific test the same day as the science final, which the teacher is really proud of, and that is not at all a good sign. But at least now I get an extra day to prepare for it. Oh yeah, and it has 2 essays on it. Yippee.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

SheldonRandoms

Flipnote Hatena has shut down

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

DreamyViridi

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Man, I was just there, checking out my favourite artists final flipnotes... Talk about last minute. I hope to see him/her somewhere else but it's a sad day indeed...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

SheldonRandoms

LuigiMan200 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Man, I was just there, checking out my favourite artists final flipnotes... Talk about last minute. I hope to see him/her somewhere else but it's a sad day indeed...

That's what I was doing too, I stayed up until 4:00 a.m just watching and downloading flipnotes, but now it's over, it really is sad, since I've been using the service ever since it first appeared in the U.S.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jaz007

I just found out that Nolan North was in Star Trek: Into Darkness. I'm ticked off and mad at myself for not noticing now, espcially since I've seen the movie twice. Now I'm eager to see it again too.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.