Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 121 to 140 of 4,151

Prof_Clayton

Disappointment of the day: I still can't get through murals 2 in pushmo. But at least in the MK7 community Peel Out I got up to 3rd place!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Lan

It was a great day, I started work today, but female problems!

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

lonlon-milker

My minecraft server lost a ton of building thanks to the 1.2 update

HadukroPUNCH= awesome battle cry

CanisWolfred

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

fpssoviet wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Also MickeyMac's name no longer has Mac in it. Or Mickey for that matter.

I know shes just not the same without mac in it.

lol, do you assume every dude on the internet is a girl?

Probably just a typo. He's talked to me before, he knows I'm a dude.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

lonlon-milker

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I resorted to the Internet to find where the hell Ridley is in NES Metroid. He was the only thing I needed help finding though. Not like it's easy to find anything in this game though so I'm fine with it.

Your not alone man. When I started Playing it I didn't even know that there where secret false bricks so I wandered around 30 frames of zebes until I finally gave up and youtubed it

HadukroPUNCH= awesome battle cry

zezhyrule

Going off of my previous post, on the way back from the recital thing I drove through starbucks, picked up a coffee which of course I managed to spill all over my nice suit. :sigh:

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Retro_on_theGo

zezhyrule wrote:

Going off of my previous post, on the way back from the recital thing I drove through starbucks, picked up a coffee which of course I managed to spill all over my nice suit. :sigh:

D:
Let me pay for your suit! And give me the address of the Starbucks so I could somehow make it seem like their fault so you can sue and I'll be your lawyer! I'll be a great one after a week of Ace Attorny.

CanisWolfred

FonistofCruxis wrote:

My faulty copy of Golden sun: the lost age.

You were really looking forward to playing that, too, as I recall. Bummer man. They aren't exactly cheap these days, either, last I checked. I hope you can get your money back for it and you're able to land a working copy. (if you're buying online, make sure to ask them if it works before you buy it)

My disappointment was not getting nearly as much done in my course today as I expected to. It should've taken me just a few hours had I simply sat down with it and got it all done. Instead I distracted myself most of the day. Luckily I got all week and it's just one course, but I'd rather be done with it sooner than later.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Kyloctopus

There was nothing interesting (But one slow day could make up for tomorrow, because I'm getting Street Fighter X Tekken)

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

SarcasticWisdom

I had to get up in the morning. Actually, the the disappointment of everyday.

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

fpssoviet

Order-Sol wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

fpssoviet wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Also MickeyMac's name no longer has Mac in it. Or Mickey for that matter.

I know shes just not the same without mac in it.

lol, do you assume every dude on the internet is a girl?

Probably just a typo. He's talked to me before, he knows I'm a dude.

It was a typo. I was really tired that day, and a little tipsy for that matter. Even probably thought you were someone else.

This is my new account my old one is salty1264. I joined in juin 2010 on my other account so im not a new member. Steam: se' salty1264

CanisWolfred

I saw my friend on Facebook for the first time and when I was gonna tell him a funny story from 7th grade, he logs off. G-d knows when we'll be online at the same time again.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

FonistofCruxis

Order-Sol wrote:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

My faulty copy of Golden sun: the lost age.

You were really looking forward to playing that, too, as I recall. Bummer man. They aren't exactly cheap these days, either, last I checked. I hope you can get your money back for it and you're able to land a working copy. (if you're buying online, make sure to ask them if it works before you buy it)

My disappointment was not getting nearly as much done in my course today as I expected to. It should've taken me just a few hours had I simply sat down with it and got it all done. Instead I distracted myself most of the day. Luckily I got all week and it's just one course, but I'd rather be done with it sooner than later.

There probably isn't much point in trying to get my money back as I got it last year from play.com but at least Amazon has quite a few used copies that are fairly cheap and it was pretty cheap when I got it too. It'll be frustrating having to repeat that first hour and 16 minutes that I spent on my first session and only session with that copy though and it will be annoying having to transfer my data from the first Golden sun again with how long the password is. As for your disappointment, I'm like that too. I'm doing an IT course and I get easily distracted when trying to do homework and even though a lot of sites are blocked at college, (including this one) I still get easily distracted by the internet there too.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.