Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 4,151

Peachy

My sister is having yet another emotional meltdown. I am so sick of this (not the emotional problems themselves, I don't blame her for something she never asked for, but her stubbornness to not accept help/listen to advice) >: (

Edited on by Peachy

Never thought I'd love the pink/white 3DS XL ♥
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
3DS Friend Code: I'll post it eventually xD

Fikachu

I found out that my feline friend of another family, Krusty died last night

Edited on by Fikachu

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

Arianabtd

I was waiting for my K-Pop albums and they didn't come today like I thought they would.
I was all excited for nothing >_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

FireMario887

Lost on Injustice God's Among Us. I got nearly 4/5 of the way on classic mode with the Joker, got beaten by Raven, went for Bane, finally beat Raven, died on Killer Frost, used th Joker again, lost, it was my brother's turn, and quit. Not really disappointed though, just a game.

FireMario887

Jaz007

My cat Zeke jumped down from the fireplace mantle (somethng he has done a lot and has been okay, often shakes his head afterwards though) and started walking with a heavy limp. Me and my mom are taking him to the vet in a few minutes, I hope he's okay. I'm pretty worried about him.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

FireMario887

Jaz007 wrote:

My cat Zeke jumped down from the fireplace mantle (somethng he has done a lot and has been okay, often shakes his head afterwards though) and started walking with a heavy limp. Me and my mom are taking him to the vet in a few minutes, I hope he's okay. I'm pretty worried about him.

I too worry when my cat is injured or is in pain. Hopefully your cat will recover.

FireMario887

Mickey

I've been looking for a good picture for my Google+ but in every photo I look hideous! Have I always looked like this? HOW COME NOBODY'S TOLD ME YET!

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I was working today and i got as close as I'm ever gonna get to having a break down. I was just thinking and eventually my thoughts turned to self hatred. I was making myself look terrible for no reason. I had to stop and just distract myself. I'm feeling cheerier now but man that really worried me.

Okay, that almost NEVER happens by "just thinking" (but if it literally WAS from just thinking, you can just ignore the rest of this comment.) Something happened, and the only way it's going to get any better is if you come clean. If it's too personal then that's fine, but you can't just keep it to yourself, that'll just make it worse! Take it from Me, tell somebody You trust.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

TsunamiSensei

I failed my Nuzlocke...

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Birdman

One of my friends was hit by a tow truck while riding his bike. However, he is ok, and his top concerns are missing a picnic today at school, being bored in the hospital, and having doctors cut off the shirt he was wearing.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Jaz007

Jaz007 wrote:

It looks like it's a sprained ankle. I'm glad it's not anything more serious. The vet gave him anti-inflammatory shot.

Jaz007

RevolverLink

I have an almost crippling fear of spiders, so, naturally, I walked into my bedroom 20 minutes ago and encountered one of the largest specimens I've ever seen in person. It took exactly 15 sprays of the Raid specifically designed to kill them just for it to look dead.

I'm going to be paranoid about sleeping in my own bed for at least the next week.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

SubBronze

Jaz007 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

It looks like it's a sprained ankle. I'm glad it's not anything more serious. The vet gave him anti-inflammatory shot.

That's very lucky, my dog has had ligament damage in both her legs which she needed operations for. She's much better now, but it looks like she'll never fully recover...
But that's been ongoing for almost a year and a half now, so its not really a disappointment of the 'day'.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.