General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 1,181 to 1,200 of 3,833

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

1,181. Posted:

The Xbox One reveal.

While I'm sure it'll be a fine console, there was absolutely nothing in the reveal that got me even a bit excited.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

1,182. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Was not able to get a Wii U, since the Target sale was online only, and no way am I paying for the shipping of a console.

I thought you weren't planning on getting a Wii U? Well in any case, there is always Black Friday...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

1,183. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Was not able to get a Wii U, since the Target sale was online only, and no way am I paying for the shipping of a console.

I thought you weren't planning on getting a Wii U? Well in any case, there is always Black Friday...

No...I'm pretty sure I said a million times that I wanted a Wii U. I'm just waiting until it goes down in price or a great game comes out. And no way in hell am I going to a store on Black Friday again. Did that a few years ago, it was hell. Unless I can find a site with free shipping while the console's in stock, I'll just have to pay full price when X or Bayonetta 2 comes out.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

1,184. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Was not able to get a Wii U, since the Target sale was online only, and no way am I paying for the shipping of a console.

I thought you weren't planning on getting a Wii U? Well in any case, there is always Black Friday...

No...I'm pretty sure I said a million times that I wanted a Wii U. I'm just waiting until it goes down in price or a great game comes out. And no way in hell am I going to a store on Black Friday again. Did that a few years ago, it was hell. Unless I can find a site with free shipping while the console's in stock, I'll just have to pay full price when X or Bayonetta 2 comes out.

Actually, considering it's black friday, I don't think an online deal like that is unreasonable.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

1,185. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Was not able to get a Wii U, since the Target sale was online only, and no way am I paying for the shipping of a console.

I thought you weren't planning on getting a Wii U? Well in any case, there is always Black Friday...

No...I'm pretty sure I said a million times that I wanted a Wii U. I'm just waiting until it goes down in price or a great game comes out. And no way in hell am I going to a store on Black Friday again. Did that a few years ago, it was hell. Unless I can find a site with free shipping while the console's in stock, I'll just have to pay full price when X or Bayonetta 2 comes out.

Actually, considering it's black friday, I don't think an online deal like that is unreasonable.

It depends really. Amazon doesn't sell Wii Us, so I can't count on them. Target rarely does Free shipping. Gamestop would be cleaned out in seconds. Same with Best Buy...Who's left?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CrazyOtto

1,186. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

The Xbox One reveal.

While I'm sure it'll be a fine console, there was absolutely nothing in the reveal that got me even a bit excited.

Same, my main gripe with that was the way they're handling used games.

I'm also disappointed that the job I might be getting is only part-time with no option for full-time.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

1,187. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Was not able to get a Wii U, since the Target sale was online only, and no way am I paying for the shipping of a console.

I thought you weren't planning on getting a Wii U? Well in any case, there is always Black Friday...

No...I'm pretty sure I said a million times that I wanted a Wii U. I'm just waiting until it goes down in price or a great game comes out. And no way in hell am I going to a store on Black Friday again. Did that a few years ago, it was hell. Unless I can find a site with free shipping while the console's in stock, I'll just have to pay full price when X or Bayonetta 2 comes out.

Actually, considering it's black friday, I don't think an online deal like that is unreasonable.

It depends really. Amazon doesn't sell Wii Us, so I can't count on them. Target rarely does Free shipping. Gamestop would be cleaned out in seconds. Same with Best Buy...Who's left?

...Cyber Monday?

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Banker-Style

1,188. Posted:

I'm another day older.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Arianabtd

1,189. Posted:

It's official. Infinite is on a plane now to merica'.
...But it SUCKS because they are so close... but so far away >_<. I won't be able to go see them </3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

1,190. Posted:

one of the guys on my group decided to turn into a jerk that bosses around, isolate themselves when it's convenient and do not cooperate a while ago just because he's in love and never saw the girl again. but that's no reason to become a self-centered, gloomy freak that demands reponsibility from the others while ignoring its own reponsibilities...
the result? my group had to dismount the robot(that had only minor problems easy to fix) now we'll remake it friday but that guy said I done wrong even things that SOMEONE ELSE DID I didn't touch some of these parts!!!! wants to make some really mad stuff just to feel satisfied with the fact he went against the common sense(no problems here but his idea breaks some fundamental principles of physics. in other words impossible ideas) and since the rest of the group prefers to avoid stress they decided to let him have his way and worst part is that he's the only one that's not completely cooperating he goes home before the group finishes everytime and only starts to help when feels like it.......
I'm tired of those "I'm a lone rebel and will get things my way" types, they always cause trouble. so much trouble, so little time to solve it...
I'm almost giving up...

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Peachy

1,191. Posted:

My sister is having yet another emotional meltdown. I am so sick of this (not the emotional problems themselves, I don't blame her for something she never asked for, but her stubbornness to not accept help/listen to advice) >: (

Edited on by Peachy

Never thought I'd love the pink/white 3DS XL ♥
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
3DS Friend Code: I'll post it eventually xD

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

1,192. Posted:

Date got canceled. >_>

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CrimsonFire

1,193. Posted:

I woke up sick.I see no reason why I'm sick

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

1,194. Posted:

I was working today and i got as close as I'm ever gonna get to having a break down. I was just thinking and eventually my thoughts turned to self hatred. I was making myself look terrible for no reason. I had to stop and just distract myself. I'm feeling cheerier now but man that really worried me.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Fikachu

1,195. Posted:

I found out that my feline friend of another family, Krusty died last night

Edited on by Fikachu

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Arianabtd

1,196. Posted:

I was waiting for my K-Pop albums and they didn't come today like I thought they would.
I was all excited for nothing >_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

1,197. Posted:

Lost on Injustice God's Among Us. I got nearly 4/5 of the way on classic mode with the Joker, got beaten by Raven, went for Bane, finally beat Raven, died on Killer Frost, used th Joker again, lost, it was my brother's turn, and quit. Not really disappointed though, just a game.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jaz007

1,198. Posted:

My cat Zeke jumped down from the fireplace mantle (somethng he has done a lot and has been okay, often shakes his head afterwards though) and started walking with a heavy limp. Me and my mom are taking him to the vet in a few minutes, I hope he's okay. I'm pretty worried about him. :(

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Samurai Warriors 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and Super Smash Bros. (Wii U).

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

1,199. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

My cat Zeke jumped down from the fireplace mantle (somethng he has done a lot and has been okay, often shakes his head afterwards though) and started walking with a heavy limp. Me and my mom are taking him to the vet in a few minutes, I hope he's okay. I'm pretty worried about him. :(

I too worry when my cat is injured or is in pain. Hopefully your cat will recover.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mickey

1,200. Posted:

I've been looking for a good picture for my Google+ but in every photo I look hideous! Have I always looked like this? HOW COME NOBODY'S TOLD ME YET!

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I was working today and i got as close as I'm ever gonna get to having a break down. I was just thinking and eventually my thoughts turned to self hatred. I was making myself look terrible for no reason. I had to stop and just distract myself. I'm feeling cheerier now but man that really worried me.

Okay, that almost NEVER happens by "just thinking" (but if it literally WAS from just thinking, you can just ignore the rest of this comment.) Something happened, and the only way it's going to get any better is if you come clean. If it's too personal then that's fine, but you can't just keep it to yourself, that'll just make it worse! Take it from Me, tell somebody You trust.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse