Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 4,318

WingedSnagret

My aquatic frog (named Wollywog) died. I don't think I even had him/her for over a week.

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Lzeon

Austroid wrote:

Nostalgia Critic's "review" of Jurassic Park... ugh, just painful.

Jeff...uh..Goldblum uh uh uh

@Canis: Well we do have Jurassic Park III to look forward to, and I bet he has a lot to say about that "train wreck"

Edited on by Lzeon

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S for SOOOOOOO GOOD
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

OptometristLime

WingedFish wrote:

My aquatic frog (named Wollywog) died. I don't think I even had him/her for over a week.

Awww I'm very sorry to hear that! Very endearing name.
Hopefully there's a new page for you, that is full of successful aquatic adventures.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

PanicPuppet92

CanisWolfred wrote:

It wasn't very good, but it was bearable at least. It certainly wasn't a good pick to review, though. You could tell he was scraping the bottom of the barrel for material with it.

That whole t-rex thing was just... why?

I hated how he bashed every minor mistake and character (even though he didn't really act as though he knew what their expertise was; Grant is a paleontologist but he's not good with computers, maybe because he probably didn't use one like everyone does nowadays because it was in the early 90s) in the film but ends it with "I love it anyway : DDD"

LzQuacker wrote:

Well we do have Jurassic Park III to look forward to, and I bet he has a lot to say about that "train wreck"

I like JP III... god I wish he'd stop bashing movies I like. First it was The Grinch, basically JP, now JP III? He should go back to reviewing old, obscure stuff.

Edited on by PanicPuppet92

Play what you love!

WingedSnagret

OptometristLime wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

My aquatic frog (named Wollywog) died. I don't think I even had him/her for over a week.

Awww I'm very sorry to hear that! Very endearing name.
Hopefully there's a new page for you, that is full of successful aquatic adventures.

Thanks. I actually think it was my own fault since I didn't change the water when I should have. And since the tank is rather crowded the poor thing likely died from the toxicity. Oh well, I need to get a bigger aquarium anyway...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

CanisWolfred

I have to get up earlier to go to my job tomorrow. I'm gonna be so freakin' groggy.

Austroid wrote:

LzQuacker wrote:

Well we do have Jurassic Park III to look forward to, and I bet he has a lot to say about that "train wreck"

I like JP III... god I wish he'd stop bashing movies I like. First it was The Grinch, basically JP, now JP III? He should go back to reviewing old, obscure stuff.

Or maybe you should just stop liking terrible movies, like the Grinch and Jurassic Park III. Or grow a sense of humor, because he's just trying to make jokes. At least with the Grinch he stayed remotely factual while still being funny.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Melkaticox

This.

Disney reviews written by Neil Sharpson, voiced by Erik Copper and edited by me on my channel! They're hilarious, I can promise you that.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Melkac/videos

Birdman

Watching the devastation in Moore, Oklahoma, due to a massive tornado hitting there while knowing I passed through there 6 weeks ago on a college visit. I didn't really give the town much of a second thought, but it's very creepy knowing I was there just a short while ago.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

shingi_70

Birdman wrote:

Watching the devastation in Moore, Oklahoma, due to a massive tornado hitting there while knowing I passed through there 6 weeks ago on a college visit. I didn't really give the town much of a second thought, but it's very creepy knowing I was there just a short while ago.

Haven't been their but it bummed me out.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

PanicPuppet92

CanisWolfred wrote:

Or maybe you should just stop liking terrible movies, like the Grinch and Jurassic Park III. Or grow a sense of humor, because he's just trying to make jokes. At least with the Grinch he stayed remotely factual while still being funny.

I do have a sense of humor my friend, but I feel as though Doug is losing his.

"Terrible" doesn't mean the same for everyone. The Grinch got an Academy award for best make-up, and a Saturn award for best music, and its become a staple for Christmas as much as the original Chuck Jones cartoon short, which says a lot. JP III for the record isn't that bad, far from it. There are MUCH worst movies out there. Look at all the people who flock to see Michael Bay's robot orgy films.

I love watching NC, just lately his stuff hasn't been as great, and the fact he randomly reviewed JP, and teared it apart with the tiniest of nitpicks and bad humor (god that whole t-rex bit was BAD) shows he's willing to do anything to keep himself relevant.

Edited on by PanicPuppet92

Play what you love!

CanisWolfred

Austroid wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Or maybe you should just stop liking terrible movies, like the Grinch and Jurassic Park III. Or grow a sense of humor, because he's just trying to make jokes. At least with the Grinch he stayed remotely factual while still being funny.

I do have a sense of humor my friend, but I feel as though Doug is losing his.

"Terrible" doesn't mean the same for everyone. The Grinch got an Academy award for best make-up, and a Saturn award for best music, also its become a staple for Christmas as much as the original Chuck Jones cartoon short, which says a lot. JP III for the record isn't that bad, far from it. There are MUCH worst movies out there. Look at all the people who flock to see Michael Bay's robot orgy films.

I love watching NC, just lately his stuff hasn't been as great, and the fact he randomly reviewed JP, and teared it apart with the tiniest of nitpicks and bad humor (god that whole t-rex bit was BAD.)

It shows he's willing to do anything to keep himself relevant.

To each their own. Nostalgia Critic's always been hit or miss to me, and I haven't really seen any change in his sense of humor, other than throwing in skits that are just as hit or miss as the rest of his jokes. TBQH, I prefer his videos for the commentary, so I've really been liking how he'll do straight up editorials now. So in my book, that means he's doing better than ever.

And nitpicking can be funny if it's true. At least to me.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Arianabtd

All over Google+ there are rumours spreading that Infinite (favorite Kpop group~)
is coming to America to film a MV in Texas (I live a few states up.) and I'm upset because this could be total truth or someone had nothing better to do and decided to spread lies to deceive Inspirits everywhere .

I don't know what to believe anymore, and so I'm depressed.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

Konata wrote:

All over Google+ there are rumours spreading that Infinite (favorite Kpop group~)
is coming to America to film a MV in Texas (I live a few states up.) and I'm upset because this could be total truth or someone had nothing better to do and decided to spread lies to deceive Inspirits everywhere .

I don't know what to believe anymore, and so I'm depressed.

Speaking of that I ca sort of relate! Anamanaguchi is coming to my hometown this Sat. and the tickets are dirt cheap but I can't go! >_<
I got over it awhile ago though, oh well, y'know? gotta move one. :3 lol

RR529

The biggest freakin' bumblebee I've ever seen in my entire life has made a routine of constantly orbiting our house throughout the day, and I'm the one who has to walk the dog every 2 hours...

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

WingedSnagret

The weather here has been incredibly muggy, so much so that just merely walking around the house makes you sweat buckets. And since we're trying to save on the electric bill (especially since my dad lost his job a couple weeks ago), that means no AC.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

FonistofCruxis

It's half term next week but I'm going to have to go in to college for a few days next week as I've fallen behind in some of my lessons.

RR529

The Xbox One reveal.

While I'm sure it'll be a fine console, there was absolutely nothing in the reveal that got me even a bit excited.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic