Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 1,141 to 1,160 of 3,665

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,141. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

ChrisT99 wrote:

To quote myself, @Jaz007, here is what I said:

"Is it possible that because I've had so much trouble getting a girlfriend, I might [actually] be [gulp], gay [and not even know it]?"

No.

I 1+ this answer.

Edited on by Konata

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,142. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

ChrisT99 wrote:

"Is it possible that because I've had so much trouble getting a girlfriend, I might [actually] be [gulp], gay [and not even know it]?"

No.

Seconded. Just because you haven't had a girlfriend yet does not mean whatsoever that you are gay. I for one don't plan to date until I'm at least 19-20, and am as straight as can be. Seriously the relationship culture anymore is ridiculous. You don't have to date yet if you don't want to is all I'm saying.
No offense to homosexuals btw.

So apparently I'm having surgery for my premolars on the 27th... Well at least afterwards I can eat almost nothing but ice cream for a week. :)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

1,143. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

So apparently I'm having surgery for my premolars on the 27th... Well at least afterwards I can eat almost nothing but ice cream for a week. :)

D: it sucks that you're getting them out in summer...

I'm getting them out in June, which is winter here, so I'll just have delicious soup everyday :D

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

1,144. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

ChrisT99 wrote:

No.

Seconded. Just because you haven't had a girlfriend yet does not mean whatsoever that you are gay. I for one don't plan to date until I'm at least 19-20, and am as straight as can be. Seriously the relationship culture anymore is ridiculous. You don't have to date yet if you don't want to is all I'm saying.

I should mention that I never actually thought I was, but what I originally just kind of, um, came out of my mouth. Honestly, it felt really, really perverted/awkward to even think something like that.

My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter: dj64mk7

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,145. Posted:

ChrisT99 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

ChrisT99 wrote:

No.

I should mention that I never actually thought I was, but what I originally just kind of, um, came out of my mouth. Honestly, it felt really, really perverted/awkward to even think something like that.

/shrugs randomly

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

1,146. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

/shrugs randomly

What?

My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter: dj64mk7

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,147. Posted:

ChrisT99 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

/shrugs randomly

What?

/stares awkwardly

AuthorMessage

Final-Starman

1,148. Posted:

I caught a terrible cold, which is making my asthma worse.

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,149. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

ChrisT99 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

/shrugs randomly

What?

/stares awkwardly

Hey guys look what I fou-/Geodude uses selfdestruct!

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,150. Posted:

My confidence fell and was raised at the same time

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Hysterical

1,151. Posted:

@Jaz007 That's good to know.

@Happy_Mask I bet that was painful.

Hysterical

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,152. Posted:

Getting transfered to a different department where I work, and it'll be a different building, and much more difficult work when I could barely handle what I was doing before...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,153. Posted:

Haven't seen my friends in months and probably won't for a good number of weeks and I won't be seeing my girlfriend for a good 3-4 weeks unless something unexpected happens. Feeling pretty unmotivated to do anything at all right now, academic or otherwise. trying to desperately avoid the question of what I'm doing with myself too!

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

1,154. Posted:

I got a 9/20. the test was entirely multiple choice, and open book.

Is there anyone here who is good at economics and can explain to me why I suck so much? :(

Edited on by Jollykarp

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,155. Posted:

Yesterday I took a multiple choice test for Media, Computers and Networks. I already passed the module because I passed the first two tests, but I did this third one to try and get a slightly better grade. I got 20%...

That test was irrelevant, but the fact that my score was so low got me down...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,156. Posted:

Well this day is just off to a wonderful start. I got woken up really early and couldn't go back so sleep. I was trying and just ended up thinking about stuff that made me feel bad about myself. And in a few hours I have to go to some dumb picnic I really don't want to.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,157. Posted:

My brother & father snuck off to lunch without me, yet again.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

1,158. Posted:

It sounds like the next Tales of game will be on the PS3 again. :( I hope we get some new Tales of games on the 3DS. There were three new Tales of games on the DS with two of them being mothership titles. I love Tales of the Abyss and I wouldn't mind seeing more ports/remakes of Tales of games on the 3DS but I would like to see some new ones.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,159. Posted:

Despite having a relatively nice day I've felt unmotivated and empty for some reason.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,160. Posted:

I want to draw, but I can't think of anything to draw besides mecha and that's gonna be such a pain in the buuuuuutt...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~