General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 1,121 to 1,140 of 3,704

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,121. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

ChrisT99 wrote:

@Canis What do you mean by "find a good forum"?

We aren't good enough for him :'( jk
@canis good luck trying other forums, most forums now have awful people.

I've joined, like 20 forums over the past 3 years. Trust me, I know that all too well...that's why I'm so afraid to join any and trying various different methods to find a good one. It doesn't help that the particular type of forums I'm looking for tend to have low populations, except for one site that's simply too massive (and is probably where everyone's going)...I don't have many choices from what I've found so far...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,122. Posted:

@CanisWolfred Well, just know that if nothing else, you'll always have us. :)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,123. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

@CanisWolfred Well, just know that if nothing else, you'll always have us. :)

Untitled

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,124. Posted:

ChrisT99 wrote:

I just posted about this in Weirdness of the Day, but basically, earlier today I said something really stupid/awkward/just-not-like-me, all because I'm frustrated that I don't have a girlfriend.
Do you want to hear my whole story about how I don't have a girlfriend or not?

Whoah there, you're 13, why do need a girlfriend already?! Patience man, patience. I'm not saying don't have crushes or anything like that though, but sure I will listen, so what happened?

Currently playing: Sacred Gold, Valkria Chronicles, Rune Factory 4, 007 Blood Stone, and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

1,125. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

but sure I will listen, so what happened?

This is useless, but do you mind if I don't post it till tomorrow? I have to get to bed in 30 minutes or so, after I shower.

Edited on by ChrisT99

My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter: dj64mk7

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

1,126. Posted:

Nintendo are idiots

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,127. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Nintendo Says they're not blocking Youtubers, but adding their own ads to them. So yeah, nothing's lost.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

1,128. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Nintendo Says they're not blocking Youtubers, but adding their own ads to them. So yeah, nothing's lost.

Eh, all this stuff is really confusing. As far as I can see its only been going on for about 3 hours, so time can only tell what will will happen in the long-term. I hope partners get the ability to make some money off them, maybe a profit-split with Nintendo.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,129. Posted:

ChrisT99 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

but sure I will listen, so what happened?

This is useless, but do you mind if I don't post it till tomorrow? I have to get to bed in 30 minutes or so, after I shower.

Take all the time you want.

Currently playing: Sacred Gold, Valkria Chronicles, Rune Factory 4, 007 Blood Stone, and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

Jollykarp

1,130. Posted:

@WingedFish

Ouch man. My wisdom teeth are coming in sideways, and I'll need to have my gums cut but I'm waiting until a holiday. I don't think I could juggle daily life with an inability to speak properly or eat solid food.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,131. Posted:

Google+ now has the most UGLIEST LAYOUT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.
I use google+ more than any other social media site, and now it's just plain confusing.
Google! if it isn't broken, DON'T FIX IT ^^.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Kaeobais

1,132. Posted:

A website I frequent suddenly got a 502 error last night, and it hasn't been fixed yet. Was hoping to chat on it before work, now I can't ..

And now I have a stomach ache, and I still have to go to work --

@CanisWolfred Do you have a Backloggery?

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

1,133. Posted:

Magikarp wrote:

@WingedFish

Ouch man. My wisdom teeth are coming in sideways, and I'll need to have my gums cut but I'm waiting until a holiday. I don't think I could juggle daily life with an inability to speak properly or eat solid food.

Eh been there dude, not quite as severe as yours probably; but I waited on the removal until they had grown in... which meant they were pushing the neighboring teeth around, creating extreme soreness.
And then since they had time to come in, the surgery owned me.

So as long as you get them out in a timely fashion, I'm sure you will heal up just fine. :)

Miyamoto on his desire to focus more on the (hard)core Nintendo fan.

[The casual] attitude is, ‘okay, I am the customer. You are supposed to entertain me.’ [...] and to me it’s kind of a pathetic thing.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

Hysterical

1,134. Posted:

I'm using some gel for my acne and it's burning my face. My face does look better though. Beggars can't be choosers.

Hysterical

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,135. Posted:

Hysterical wrote:

I'm using some gel for my acne and it's burning my face. My face does look better though. Beggars can't be choosers.

I've had the dme thing happen to me. Don't worry though, it stops after few times.

Edited on by Jaz007

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,136. Posted:

Kaeobais wrote:

...Yes. You already friended me there, and we've talked several times. I'm Mickeymac92 there. Trust me, the chances of anyone finding two big Wolfrun Fans on gaming websites are slim to none, my friend. :P

Speaking of which, sorry I haven't replied to your previous post there. I'm working on it...the topic's a tad touchy, and honestly, I don't quite know what to say.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,137. Posted:

Hysterical wrote:

When I was younger I accidentally burned my skin with acne meds to the point where you would've thought I was shedding my skin like a lizard. My face was wicked red for weeks. D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Kaeobais

1,138. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Kaeobais wrote:

...Yes. You already friended me there, and we've talked several times. I'm Mickeymac92 there. Trust me, the chances of anyone finding two big Wolfrun Fans on gaming websites are slim to none, my friend. :P

Speaking of which, sorry I haven't replied to your previous post there. I'm working on it...the topic's a tad touchy, and honestly, I don't quite know what to say.

XD I was honestly thinking that was you, but I wasn't sure XD

Well now I just feel silly.
Add that to the list of disappointments.

But about replying, don't worry about it. I'm better now, for the most part. I was just down in the dumps a few days ago ^^'

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

1,139. Posted:

To quote myself, @Jaz007, here is what I said:

"Is it possible that because I've had so much trouble getting a girlfriend, I might [actually] be [gulp], gay [and not even know it]?"

Edited on by ChrisT99

My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter: dj64mk7

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,140. Posted:

ChrisT99 wrote:

To quote myself, @Jaz007, here is what I said:

"Is it possible that because I've had so much trouble getting a girlfriend, I might [actually] be [gulp], gay [and not even know it]?"

No.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery