Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 4,151

Arianabtd

Google+ now has the most UGLIEST LAYOUT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.
I use google+ more than any other social media site, and now it's just plain confusing.
Google! if it isn't broken, DON'T FIX IT ^^.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Kaeobais

A website I frequent suddenly got a 502 error last night, and it hasn't been fixed yet. Was hoping to chat on it before work, now I can't ..

And now I have a stomach ache, and I still have to go to work --

@CanisWolfred Do you have a Backloggery?

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

OptometristLime

Magikarp wrote:

@WingedFish

Ouch man. My wisdom teeth are coming in sideways, and I'll need to have my gums cut but I'm waiting until a holiday. I don't think I could juggle daily life with an inability to speak properly or eat solid food.

Eh been there dude, not quite as severe as yours probably; but I waited on the removal until they had grown in... which meant they were pushing the neighboring teeth around, creating extreme soreness.
And then since they had time to come in, the surgery owned me.

So as long as you get them out in a timely fashion, I'm sure you will heal up just fine.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Hysterical

I'm using some gel for my acne and it's burning my face. My face does look better though. Beggars can't be choosers.

Hysterical

Jaz007

Hysterical wrote:

I'm using some gel for my acne and it's burning my face. My face does look better though. Beggars can't be choosers.

I've had the dme thing happen to me. Don't worry though, it stops after few times.

Jaz007

CanisWolfred

Kaeobais wrote:

...Yes. You already friended me there, and we've talked several times. I'm Mickeymac92 there. Trust me, the chances of anyone finding two big Wolfrun Fans on gaming websites are slim to none, my friend.

Speaking of which, sorry I haven't replied to your previous post there. I'm working on it...the topic's a tad touchy, and honestly, I don't quite know what to say.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Happy_Mask

Hysterical wrote:

When I was younger I accidentally burned my skin with acne meds to the point where you would've thought I was shedding my skin like a lizard. My face was wicked red for weeks. D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Kaeobais

CanisWolfred wrote:

Kaeobais wrote:

...Yes. You already friended me there, and we've talked several times. I'm Mickeymac92 there. Trust me, the chances of anyone finding two big Wolfrun Fans on gaming websites are slim to none, my friend.

Speaking of which, sorry I haven't replied to your previous post there. I'm working on it...the topic's a tad touchy, and honestly, I don't quite know what to say.

XD I was honestly thinking that was you, but I wasn't sure XD

Well now I just feel silly.
Add that to the list of disappointments.

But about replying, don't worry about it. I'm better now, for the most part. I was just down in the dumps a few days ago ^^'

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

AccessibleDaydream

To quote myself, @Jaz007, here is what I said:

"Is it possible that because I've had so much trouble getting a girlfriend, I might [actually] be [gulp], gay [and not even know it]?"

Edited on by AccessibleDaydream

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Arianabtd

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

ChrisT99 wrote:

"Is it possible that because I've had so much trouble getting a girlfriend, I might [actually] be [gulp], gay [and not even know it]?"

No.

I 1+ this answer.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Snagrio

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

ChrisT99 wrote:

No.

Seconded. Just because you haven't had a girlfriend yet does not mean whatsoever that you are gay. I for one don't plan to date until I'm at least 19-20, and am as straight as can be. Seriously the relationship culture anymore is ridiculous. You don't have to date yet if you don't want to is all I'm saying.
No offense to homosexuals btw.

So apparently I'm having surgery for my premolars on the 27th... Well at least afterwards I can eat almost nothing but ice cream for a week.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Magikarp3

WingedFish wrote:

So apparently I'm having surgery for my premolars on the 27th... Well at least afterwards I can eat almost nothing but ice cream for a week.

D: it sucks that you're getting them out in summer...

I'm getting them out in June, which is winter here, so I'll just have delicious soup everyday

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AccessibleDaydream

WingedFish wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

ChrisT99 wrote:

No.

Seconded. Just because you haven't had a girlfriend yet does not mean whatsoever that you are gay. I for one don't plan to date until I'm at least 19-20, and am as straight as can be. Seriously the relationship culture anymore is ridiculous. You don't have to date yet if you don't want to is all I'm saying.

I should mention that I never actually thought I was, but what I originally just kind of, um, came out of my mouth. Honestly, it felt really, really perverted/awkward to even think something like that.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Snagrio

ChrisT99 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

ChrisT99 wrote:

No.

I should mention that I never actually thought I was, but what I originally just kind of, um, came out of my mouth. Honestly, it felt really, really perverted/awkward to even think something like that.

/shrugs randomly

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Final-Starman

I caught a terrible cold, which is making my asthma worse.

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.