General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 1,081 to 1,100 of 3,647

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

1,081. Posted:

Also, my sister took my laptop basically all day because he had a maths homework CD which couldn't run on her Mac (why any 15 year old not into photo, audio or video editing needs a Mac except to look 'cool' is beyond me), and this week's Doctor Who wasn't that good to be honest...

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,082. Posted:

EDIT: Almost forgot, I had a nice, bitter cry last night. Hooray for confusion and misery! :D

@Bulby I hope your day takes a turn for the better man.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,083. Posted:

People don't how to carry on a quick conversation in the comment on the (blank) above you thread. You are a comment on the person above then respond below in another paragraph like this.

Hey, I'm responding @Nlifeuser that's not above me.

It's been driving me crazy. Rant over, thank you for listening.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

1,084. Posted:

This happened Wednesday, but my doctor said I have to wear my post-op shoe for four more weeks.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

baba_944

1,085. Posted:

Realizing I suck at Math. Oh wait that's every day.

Who are you?

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,086. Posted:

So I didn't get to do this special surprise I was planning today. Really effing disappointing since this is the second week I couldn't because of different schedules.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,087. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

People don't how to carry on a quick conversation in the comment on the (blank) above you thread. You are a comment on the person above then respond below in another paragraph like this.

Are you saying that you don't want people to have a conversation in a forum thread that is known for having remarkably little discussion to the point of being the equivelant of forum Spam?

Or are you just talking about people commenting on someone else's sig/avatar/profile when that's not above them? Because if it's this, then cut them some slack, especially if they still comment on the right person in the same post. Usually it just means that they've been Ninja'd, but came up with something clever for a different person that they didn't want to get rid of. And really, the point of those threads are just to have fun and promote creativity. Nothing to really get so hard up on, man.

But if it's the former, I will throttle you...somehow...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,088. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Are you saying that you don't want people to have a conversation in a forum thread that is known for having remarkably little discussion to the point of being the equivelant of forum Spam?

Or are you just talking about people commenting on someone else's sig/avatar/profile when that's not above them? Because if it's this, then cut them some slack, especially if they still comment on the right person in the same post. Usually it just means that they've been Ninja'd, but came up with something clever for a different person that they didn't want to get rid of. And really, the point of those threads are just to have fun and promote creativity. Nothing to really get so hard up on, man.

But if it's the former, I will throttle you...somehow...

It's the former, but you misunderstand. I mean that I hate it when people carry on the conversation and skip commenting on the person above them. I simply mean they should make the comment on the person above them and then carry on the conversation. Are we still friends? Which means no throttling me.

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

FOREST_RANGER

1,089. Posted:

I woke up at 1 PM today...that's horrible D:

Formely known as bobbiKat

Awesome graphing calculator

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

1,090. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

Also, my sister took my laptop basically all day because he had a maths homework CD which couldn't run on her Mac (why any 15 year old not into photo, audio or video editing needs a Mac except to look 'cool' is beyond me), and this week's Doctor Who wasn't that good to be honest...

I agree, but at least it was a better episode than The Rings of Akhaten.

@Jaz007 I also get annoyed when people carry on their conversation without commenting on the above person's avatar.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,091. Posted:

Stupid people on youtube, there is someone on youtube with a naked cartoon character (not gonna say what character but it's bottom was showing) I was trying to get youtube to do something about this but it didn't happen, then some other guy with bad grammar talked back but I talked back.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

1,092. Posted:

Today my sister was in the hospital because she had to have an operation on her leg (nothing serious, she's fine now and will be home tomorrow), but she wants to do some revision tomorrow in the hospital. If you saw my last comment, you would know that her revision CD doesn't work on her Mac. So basically, I have to give up my laptop basically all day tomorrow, which is extremely annoying...

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,093. Posted:

I ate too much popcorn and now my head hurts! >_<

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,094. Posted:

I can feel my mind slowly dying

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,095. Posted:

So @WingedFish goes out of his way to make a thread about meeting nintendolife users in real-life, he puts ME in his list, and when I make a post I don't even mention him, let alone put him in my list of people I'd like to meet. I'm a terrible friend...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,096. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

So @WingedFish goes out of his way to make a thread about meeting nintendolife users in real-life, he puts ME in his list, and when I make a post I don't even mention him, let alone put him in my list of people I'd like to meet. I'm a terrible friend...

You worry too much man. You shouldn't feel bad about these things.

AuthorMessage

Konata

1,097. Posted:

For the past two weeks I've almost broken my back from hunching over so much from making K-Pop bracelets x3. It really hurts to move now :O.
Untitled

Edited on by Konata

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Marks

1,098. Posted:

Konata wrote:

For the past two weeks I've almost broken my back from hunching over so much from making K-Pop bracelets x3. It really hurts to move now :O.
Untitled

That's so cute! :O Feel proud.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
My Freerice

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

1,099. Posted:

I don't see a thread for general art/projects.

I've got a comic project (that is also a game project) featuring 3D models and stories I write.
Maybe if someone could direct me (or let me know I can make one) I'd be more inclined to post in the Positive of the day thread. :P

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,100. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Untitled

Ooh, that stinks, I've had a lot of back pain on the past so I can relate. Nice bracelets by the way.