General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 1,061 to 1,080 of 3,834

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

1,061. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Failed some tests. Like straight up 0%. My paranoia is kicking in full force. I don't feel like doing anything.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you do better on your other tests.

@MickeyTheGreat I don't think you should feel the need to repent for having a crush on a friend, I don't see anything wrong with it and I bet there are lots of other people who have had crushes on a friend. Anyway, good luck!

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,062. Posted:

@MickeyTheGreat There's nothing wrong with having a crush on someone you know, there is no written or unwritten rule against it. You shouldn't feel bad about liking her.

Currently playing: Samurai Warriors 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and Super Smash Bros. (Wii U).

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,063. Posted:

Had a rough day at work today. Tempted to quit, even.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,064. Posted:

Nothing really specific, but I've had a very depressing day so far..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

RoryLee

1,065. Posted:

I ordered a beef chimichanga and they ended up making me a chicken chimi instead. >:[

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,066. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

@MickeyTheGreat I don't think you should feel the need to repent for having a crush on a friend, I don't see anything wrong with it and I bet there are lots of other people who have had crushes on a friend. Anyway, good luck!

Here's what happened: I got the crush, I felt obligated, for the first time in years, to talk to God about it. Then, during the prayer, all those times I neglected God finally caught up to me and I realized I needed to repent right then and there, and so I did. It had nothing to do with the crush, heck, I was onboard with the crush at the time! Thanks for the luck, I'll need it.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

1,067. Posted:

I just found out that they didn't take enough blood from me at my blood draw yesterday, so they need to do a re-draw.
Crap.
I don't mind blood draws, I don't even feel the needle anymore xD. But I don't wanna have to go back so soon >_<.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,068. Posted:

My dad lost his job. :p

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,069. Posted:

I saw the first ten minutes of Batman Forever... it isn't the core of the movie that sickens me (though it's starting to) it's Dr. Chase Merridian. The transparent love interest wasted NO TIME in letting everyone know that she's attracted to Batman. People got payed to write this junk.

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,070. Posted:

So, my Mom invited the Pastor and his Son over to our house tomorrow... and his [Pastor] Son likes Video Games so he's gonna hang out with me... his favorite game is apparently Halo... we've never met... HEEEEEEEELLLLLLP!!!

EDIT: Don't you just hate it when your parents invite the neighbors over and automatically assume you'll have a grand 'ole time with them because you all like Video Games? As if it were like enjoying the same band or TV show?

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Austroid

1,071. Posted:

I have to wait a week-to-a-month for my Bobobo-bo bo-bobo Complete series Part 2 DVD to be delivered.
Not to mention my Lego Jar Jar Keychain!

Edited on by Austroid

NL's biggest Jar Jar Binks fan! (probably)
Does Duck Hunt really need a wiki?
Currently playing: (Wii U) Smash Bros. 4

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,072. Posted:

I'm getting anxious and cold feet for something I'm going to do tomorrow. I was 100% confident in doing it this whole week and now I'm suddenly backing out. hmm..I'm just not sure anymore. I still wanna though..hm...

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

1,073. Posted:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

So, my Mom invited the Pastor and his Son over to our house tomorrow... and his [Pastor] Son likes Video Games so he's gonna hang out with me... his favorite game is apparently Halo... we've never met... HEEEEEEEELLLLLLP!!!

EDIT: Don't you just hate it when your parents invite the neighbors over and automatically assume you'll have a grand 'ole time with them because you all like Video Games? As if it were like enjoying the same band or TV show?

Hope it goes well! But really, a common interest like a band or a tv show is a pretty weak connection to build a friendship. I'm sure you'll find something you'll like about them besides Video Games, anyway.

Also, liking Halo doesn't automatically make someone a bad/unfriendly person. Just saying.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,074. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm getting anxious and cold feet for something I'm going to do tomorrow. I was 100% confident in doing it this whole week and now I'm suddenly backing out. hmm..I'm just not sure anymore. I still wanna though..hm...

So while that was my disappointment for today, I've decided to go ahead with that I planned for tomorrow. No backing out! :D

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,075. Posted:

@Retro

I like how you dont say exactly what you are doing or going to do.And always using non specific things like the word (something) :)

P.S that wasnt sarcasm

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,076. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

@Retro

I like how you dont say exactly what you are doing or going to do.And always using non specific things like the word (something) :)

P.S that wasnt sarcasm

Just don't feel like being specific with half the stuff I post here. I'm just venting after all. Not too mention half of it is really stupid stuff because im paranoid.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,077. Posted:

Magikarp wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Hope it goes well! But really, a common interest like a band or a tv show is a pretty weak connection to build a friendship. I'm sure you'll find something you'll like about them besides Video Games, anyway.

Also, liking Halo doesn't automatically make someone a bad/unfriendly person. Just saying.

I know that, I'm just worried he won't like some of the more cartoony games I have. By the way, I just used "band or tv show" as an example of things that were more simple than a WHOLE form of entertain

@Retro_on_theGo It's alright man! 'Least you're not as bad as me!

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

1,078. Posted:

Its 5 in the morning, I went to bed just over 4 hours ago, and I've woken up with a terrible cold... Today automatically sucks....

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,079. Posted:

^
well that wasnt a good way to start off your day

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,080. Posted:

I'm feeling bad, too. Probably just allergies, though...

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~