Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 101 to 120 of 4,151

Shining-Void

I went to a vending machine to buy an ice cream sandwich, but I was 5 cents short. So I tried to get my money back... but it kept two of my quarters. So i couldn't get anything. Then when I sat down I realized I had a extra dime in my pocket. I wasn't happy.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

Kyloctopus

I found out, that my favourite supply teacher when I was a child dies.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

JustAnotherUser

1. Finishing all my work instead of gaming to meet the deadline for this morning... no one else had done the work and were given an extension. (not really a disappointment but more of an annoyance.)
2. Was worrying about something this morning and one of my friends made it sound that it wasn't a big deal when I told him in the afternoon... I'm rather upset about what was said.

JustAnotherUser

CanisWolfred

@Koop3 that's very sad to hear.

FonistofCruxis wrote:

@GundamMac About your 3DS vs. Vita issue, I take it you're not getting Tales of the Abyss because you already have the PS2 version. With the way you had spoken about it in some threads, I assumed you had beaten it which is why I asked you about its length in the TotA 3DS thread but I noticed that you hadn't when looking on you BL. In case you didn't update it, did you get further than the second save point? If so, how far did you get?

I believe I mentioned in the thread that I was only halfway through at the time. I'm about 35 hours in, I just never updated by BL. In fact, I'm not sure I'll ever go back to that site. Not much point since it's not helping me beat my games.:/ I meant to beat it before Tales of Graces f came out, but now I'm just not feeling it. And yeah, I won't be getting the 3DS version. There's too many other good games coming out later this year, and I can only get 25 games this year, new and used.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Whopper744

I'm still at work, and Super Mario RPG is needing to be played at home.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Whopper744

Actually the disapointment of today is finding out that the closest Zelda Symphony concert to me (which is about 6 hours away as it is) is on a Thursday and my job does not like to give PTO... I want to go even still somehow.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

DanteSolablood

I'm disspointed not find a good reason to buy a PS Vita as well as my PS3, I've bought almost every handheld from Game Gears to Wonderswans & was hoping great sales or some suprise game launches may make me change my mind. So far the only game that really attracts me is Marvel vs Capcom 3 & I'm already set to sell my PS3 version.

Danté: Old, cool & wise (the latter two are lies)
3DS FC: 1461-6243-5395
Switch FC: SW-4146-5915-6308
"Friendship is rare, hand me that shotgun buddy, hand me that chair."

Twitter:

Shirma_Akayaku

I'm "diappointed" (Mario Party 3 reference) because today was a very boring day.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

kurtasbestos

Today I found out the the maximum high score in Art Style: precipice for DSi is 9999999 points. I've been trying nearly every day for a couple of years to break 10 million points, only to find out that there's no point in playing my favorite game anymore because I can never get a higher score.

AQUIA BASE 10 BOXLIFE CUBELLO DIGIDRIVE light trax ORBIENT PiCTOBiTS precipice ROTOHEX Rotozoa ZENGAGE

Nintendo Network ID: kurtasbestos

zezhyrule

ColorsOfSonic made a new BL theme to replace my old sexy one, and he made it orange and green. That's right u__u

I would almost say that the cool MHFU banner/avi make up for it, but the banner sux and congalala sux more >:[

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

fpssoviet

FonistofCruxis wrote:

GundamMac wrote:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

I woke up so late that I didn't have time for breakfast before my dental appointment and I wasn't expecting this but I had to get a tooth removed and I was told that I couldn't eat for at least 3 hours afterwards so I've missed lunch as well. I'm so hungry.

Man that sucks, especially that you had to have a tooth removed. You gonna get a false tooth to replace it?

The reason why it had to be removed is because it was a baby tooth and by my age (16) those are normally all out. The adult tooth to replace it had already started growing behind it and it was like that last time I went and he said that he would remove it if it wasn't out by the next visit and I had forgotten about this so I wasn't expecting to have a tooth taken out. So since, it was a baby tooth, a false tooth isn't needed.

Lol im 16 and have like 4 or 6 baby teeth i just lost one a few months ago.

This is my new account my old one is salty1264. I joined in juin 2010 on my other account so im not a new member. Steam: se' salty1264

fpssoviet

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Also MickeyMac's name no longer has Mac in it. Or Mickey for that matter.

I know shes just not the same without mac in it.

This is my new account my old one is salty1264. I joined in juin 2010 on my other account so im not a new member. Steam: se' salty1264

zezhyrule

Played a short Beethoven Sonata (Op. 49, No. 2) at a sonata festival thing today, got a 'superior' rating which is like the highest or whatever. Reason that I'm disappointed is because I was picked to play in the honors recital tomorrow, and I didn't wanna get out tomorrow u___u

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.