Showing 1 to 20 of 26
1. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 18:09 BST
Which adjectives best describe you?!
For me:Shy (in school)MusicalSmart
PSN ID: MixedMajikWii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendolife.com/chat
2. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 18:13 BST
Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14I have great videos!
3. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 22:26 BST
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
4. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 22:29 BST
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
5. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 22:36 BST
1) I2) think3) I'm
Edited on Sun 26th July, 2009 @ 22:45 by Roopa132
Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...
6. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 22:39 BST
Ah man I loved your first response. Now that was funny.
Oh 3 words to describe me:
Edited on Sun 26th July, 2009 @ 22:40 by Corbs
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
7. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 22:44 BST
Unlike all you perfect picture-book people I'm
8. Posted: Sun 26th Jul 2009 22:45 BST
Pimp My Nintendo
9. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 02:03 BST
god fearing kid
It's all fun and games.Chat on Nintendo Life.Follow me on Twitter, it's totally free.
10. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 02:07 BST
I need about 30 descriptive words to be honest, the first one being, irresponsible.
11. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 02:15 BST
Shy Funny (because I like to laugh)Lonely (people make me nervous so I'm a bit reclusive)
3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823Wii and 3DS ID Link
12. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 03:05 BST
firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
13. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 03:06 BST
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
14. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 03:07 BST
15. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 03:48 BST
Ah man I loved your first response. Now that was funny.Oh 3 words to describe me:
Dude, you must be my long-lost twin!
16. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 03:50 BST
Or is it you?Man, I am confused!
17. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 03:52 BST
Or is it you?Ah, forget it, I'm goin' to bed...
18. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 04:21 BST
ME: CORE GAMING DORK
3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!
19. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 04:33 BST
NINTENDO LOVING GEEK
Or you know, funny, nice, and gamer would work.
Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
20. Posted: Mon 27th Jul 2009 22:42 BST
Edited on Mon 27th July, 2009 @ 22:42 by pixelman
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy